• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Mine are brown (because I'm Asian lol). T20? I wish they were golden, amber or hazel though. I really like green/blue eyes, my crush has them

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Brown, quite dark. My brothers, and father have green eyes, my mother light brow, depending on the light I have some green in it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What kind? Like which one off of the chart
There's a chart for eye colour? I don't know how to be more specific but my eyes are light brown.. I think? I'm not too sure on the specifics as I don't really like looking at myself as I get uncomfortable from doing eye contact, even if it's with a reflection of me

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There's a chart for eye colour? I don't know how to be more specific but my eyes are light brown.. I think? I'm not too sure on the specifics as I don't really like looking at myself as I get uncomfortable from doing eye contact, even if it's with a reflection of me
Oh okay. Light brown eyes are pretty. Hmm that's interesting, your own eyes make you uncomfortable. Eye contact with myself is okay but I get intimidated by other people's eyes. Yeah, Ferdinand Bardamu posted it. It's higher up in this thread lol

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Does that chart apply to people of other races (for ex: Asians) as well?
Yeah. I think some races actually have higher rates of certian eye colours but I am probably talking out of my ass

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yeah. I think some races actually have higher rates of certian eye colours but I am probably talking out of my ass
Some races (like Asians) only have brown eyes, unless there's a mutation or something. My cousin and mom have light eyes, they're like amber/hazel, but they're still brown.
Some races (like Asians) only have brown eyes, unless there's a mutation or something. My cousin and mom have light eyes, they're like amber/hazel, but they're still brown.
Anyways apparently he viewed East Asians as honorary Aryans so I guess I would actually be top tier lol

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Oh okay. Light brown eyes are pretty. Hmm that's interesting, your own eyes make you uncomfortable. Eye contact with myself is okay but I get intimidated by other people's eyes. Yeah, Ferdinand Bardamu posted it. It's higher up in this thread lol
My eyes are similar to T15. Also, yeah, I'm intimidated by my own eyes but I still think that I'm more intimidated by other people's eyes than my own

Reactions: sserafim