H

HYMMYH

Sep 18, 2021
Ter confiado em algumas pessoas, ter levado tranquilamente o trauma que elas fizeram surgir na minha vida, sendo essa a causa das minhas crises e pensamentos suicidas cotidianos... enquanto a estes nenhuma consequencia foi prestada por mera falta de conhecimentos de outras pessoas...

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
For being me and inability (or maybe unwillingness) to change

Makko

Makko

IƤ!
Jan 17, 2021
Obligation and uncertainty makes for a lousy couple.
People take on obligations to precisely to escape uncertainty. Obligation is the ultimate manipulation tactic that plays on the inborn human need for security by promising a fixed outcome as long as you fullfill X. Then if you don't get that outcome it's easily made sense of by saying that it's because you didn't fulfill X well enough. And failing your obligations is where guilt comes from. You'll never feel guilt if you don't feel obliged first.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and shy
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I feel guilty for hiding away at home for a long time, I mean I still do (maybe a little less). Anxiety has cost me many opportunities, being aware that it's all just in my head, but still acting on that anxiety make me feel guilty af.

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, UseItOrLoseIt and motel rooms
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
For wrecking my wife's life by marrying her.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
[... there could have been no other way for me to act in that exact set of circumstances, with the exact same mindset I possessed at that exact moment in time.]

The wording suggests to me that we may have gone looking for consolation on some of the same websites.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have a long list of things that I feel guilty for.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I don't have the guts to tell you, but it's killing me slowly, from the insideā€¦

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Being unlovable

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I feel guilty for not killing myself when i was so close to do so. I could prevented so much suffer not only mine but also my family.