Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Is a touhou pfp

i found pretty cool people on his community and helped me a lot through my life, im pretty much a fan of this game and community for like 6 years alr
There's a relatively disproportionate amount of Touhou fans here, so you're in luck.

Alice Margatroid from Touhou 7.

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
My pfp features one of my favorite members in a kpop girl group that was unfortunately forced to be disbanded by an evil corporation. Also loved this era, it was a dark dark concept and I'm here for it.

My signature features Rose from Titanic. Titanic is one of my unhealthy obsessions, and literally my favorite movie.

Reactions: trashhologram
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I wanted people to remember me from my pfp. Not sure why I thought this one stood out, but my gut said it did. With so many names and faces on SaSu I felt that I'd blend into the crowd and be forgotten. I want to be remembered when I am gone.

Was I right? Am I memorable?

• Love
Reactions: trashhologram and new2blue
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
My username's got a face to it! It's the character's name, he's from an anime about a suicidal teacher called Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I really like this picture of John Lennon.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
The stars are beautiful; and I rarely get to see them in their full glory.

• Love
Nagito

Nagito

May 25, 2022
Light Yagami is fun, especially when he forgets he's Kira.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
My own head is my own enemy. Darkness is killing me. I cant sleep and i get in that small position. Rain water tears represent the sadness. I am always changing it but the one from this day specifically thats what it means

• Hugs
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I love Hello Kitty
My life has currently been cut into pieces, and this forum is my last resort

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: trashhologram and person357
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
My pfp is Dazai from bsd. I can relate to him in a way, mostly by being stupid and trying every suicide method that we can think of, and also reading a lot on different suicide methods. Sometimes I have fantasies where Dazai and I find a way to ctb peacefully.

chronicsoup

chronicsoup

Dec 3, 2023
dimebag's a legend
My pfp is Dazai from bsd. I can relate to him in a way, mostly by being stupid and trying every suicide method that we can think of, and also reading a lot on different suicide methods. Sometimes I have fantasies where Dazai and I find a way to ctb peacefully.
have you ever read the books of the author the character is named after and based off? Osamu Dazai is one of Asia's greatest authors and lived a very troubled life. His final book 'No Longer Human' (1948) is one of the most popular books ever written in the east and many interpret it as a final confession of his actions and outlook on life. He published the book 2 months before CTB with his mistress, never knowing the success of story.

Last edited:
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies
daze

daze

Waiting for a sign
Nov 11, 2023
Its a character who ctb, from a manga called "my broken mariko"

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
It's Uncle Iroh need I say much more?
The actual answer is I loved Uncle Iroh because of how he grew and changed his life perspective. He went from a Great War general to a great person, one who is patient and full of knowledge. He's not one to judge someone based on if they're doing crime or trying to make an honest living but instead seems to treat someone based on their heart and deeper intentions.

I always dreamed of growing into the man like Uncle Iroh but I suppose my story will end much sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and new2blue
KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
My picture is... Red Rain. It's kinda deppresing and also making me self aware, that every day is nothing but pain, every time it rains, it makes me sad.

• Love
R

ropearoundatree

Experienced
Nov 9, 2023
i 'made' it a while ago.
iirc, its a play on the Ariana Grande song "99 problems and you wont be 1"
obviously, i have bpd and this disorder literally touches and screws up every last little thing.
kind of like a dark humour/fed up with this bs (oh, and my fave colour is purple)

(reminds me that i made my friends burst out laughing by mentioning im rejected by my parents (both sets, (4 parents) that theyre well aware of...) i made the joke, i have no problem with them laughing.. but it hurts that its even a thing..) sorry, i went off on a bit of a tangent/rant..
I'm very sorry to hear of all of your parents' downfalls, in terms of… their, "errors!" (In judgement; assessment; failing to evaluate what they truly had—& right in front of/or before their very own eyes!)! While not identical: I was rejected at birth, as well. And so I know the heartache that-that can bring. . .

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
Similar thread like this was posted in June/July this year, but it was brief.

My PFP is a self-portrait of Trent Reznor as "Mr. Self Destruct", based off one of his songs from one of his older albums. I feel I'm only here in this state because of my own self-degenerative tendencies; I'm a bad person disguised as a normal citizen. I'm too afraid to atone for my misdeeds. I know one day they will tear away my objectively spoiled life and I'm too cowardly to face it. I wish I never did the things I regret.

So, why your pfp? When I look at everyone's pfp it feels so personal. I feel like its the epitome of a person's personality at the height of their suffering. Even the funny pfps are very touching.
Mine's pretty self-explanatory; sorta ironic in a way

worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
it's from a song called Color and Electricity by mushi-p. This creature was a colorless blob of energy, but by consuming colors it began to grow and experience wonderful emotions. When it started to seek happiness, it became obsessed and ended up hurting someone and only experiencing "red" which its' body couldn't digest. Even if it's a small creature and looks kind of silly, I really relate.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My pfp is unchanged from the default pfp which I think gives an insight into my personality and interests. The former is just me being even more lacking of substance than a hollow shell of a human and the latter is that I got no interests hence nothing I like enough in life to want to change my pfp to. Oh also I'm always too drained out of energy to do stuff and that includes changing my pfp

• Love
Reactions: person357
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
Mine is Travis Henderson from the film "Paris, Texas". It's a really good heart warming/wrenching movie, and he's a sad, relatable character. I watched it recently and it instantly became my favorite ever.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
my pfp is ramona flowers :) i think she is a pretty cool character, and i recently dyed my hair blue so i think its awesome that we have the same hair colour (in my pfp atleast)

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Similar thread like this was posted in June/July this year, but it was brief.

My PFP is a self-portrait of Trent Reznor as "Mr. Self Destruct", based off one of his songs from one of his older albums. I feel I'm only here in this state because of my own self-degenerative tendencies; I'm a bad person disguised as a normal citizen. I'm too afraid to atone for my misdeeds. I know one day they will tear away my objectively spoiled life and I'm too cowardly to face it. I wish I never did the things I regret.

So, why your pfp? When I look at everyone's pfp it feels so personal. I feel like its the epitome of a person's personality at the height of their suffering. Even the funny pfps are very touching.
Alan Watts, a British man who brought Buddhism and Hinduism to America last century. Great spiritual entertainer.

Reactions: Pretty_Damaged1111
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
My pfp shows Kaguya-hime, the main protagonist of the ghibli-movie "the tale of princess kaguya", it's based on a 10th-century japanese literary tale called "the tale of the bamboo cutter", and I've loved this movie since I was a child. The way its animated is so unique and beautiful. I love the story, and I relate to Kaguya in many ways, like her yearning to run away, and go back home.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I was rewatching serial experiments lain and looking for a pfp, found this one and it just stuck with me

Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
I have quite a few pics downloaded on my phone of a little girl and the grim reaper or a demon of some sort. I have almost died twelve times in my life, the first time I was only 5, the next time I was 6, then 8 (parents were neglectful 😒)
So, I felt like that was me when I was little... Just hanging out with Death/Grim Reaper. In my PFP, you notice he won't look at her. He lets her rest on him, because if he looks at her, then he has to take her life/soul & for some reason he just kept letting her live.... letting her just hang out. So, it might seem corny or stupid but I when I first saw a pic like that I felt like that was ME and I searched for more of the same type of pictures.

Attachments

• 3b20cd00-9ed0-4d0d-af7a-e7ea0e51ea23.jpg
    3b20cd00-9ed0-4d0d-af7a-e7ea0e51ea23.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • c46fadc0-e6fd-4ccb-99b2-d41549428ae2.jpg
    c46fadc0-e6fd-4ccb-99b2-d41549428ae2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
  • d404a2eb-ce33-4540-bd26-d4bde0a652bf.jpg
    d404a2eb-ce33-4540-bd26-d4bde0a652bf.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain and new2blue
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
A bit impulsive, but I had to choose Niko. It's a character from a game called Oneshot. I relate to Nikos dilemma, who at the end of the game, must choose between theirself or others. That is my situation. Suffer but keep others happy, or leave and find peace. A tragic decision indeed.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Film buffs will easily recognise my one. It's from the movie Blade Runner, one of my favourite films. Rutger Hauer plays an android/replicant being hunted down by Harrison Ford's character. He knows he's about to die, so he makes one last 'speech' to Harrison Ford:

Reactions: new2blue
kishka

kishka

Dec 30, 2023
I googled "Cat profile picture" and this came up and I vibed with it.

• Love
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
Mine is just a funny meme I relate to 😂 No deeper meaning here.
I wanted people to remember me from my pfp. Not sure why I thought this one stood out, but my gut said it did. With so many names and faces on SaSu I felt that I'd blend into the crowd and be forgotten. I want to be remembered when I am gone.

Was I right? Am I memorable?
Yes, you are. You're the 1st SaSu user I actually "recognize" if you what I mean 😅💙

Last edited:
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Mine is just a cropped portion of an emergency exit sign.
Nothing special, I just thought i resembled what I am looking for.
I think i chose it because of the number of company evacuation drills that I've had to attend. :ahhha: