L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Back in April I asked the question; what is the difference is between a "Reportable substance" & a "Regulated substances" under UK law?

See post 20 Here;

@Dot kindly responded with the following;

"Thnk tht mns tht = legl 2 sell 2 n.e1 e.g nt regul8td
Howevr if r sellng 2 specfc grps thn thse sales mst b reportd 2 certn authrties
S/ sellrs hve chosn 2 nt sell 2 indivdls"

So back then from a buyer's point of view (i.e. me), there was nothing to worry about given SN's status as a "reportable substance". Apart from a friendly welfare visit at 1am in the morning a few weeks after those posts.

Now I wonder if the law may have been updated since 1/10/23 on whether a buyers can be done for SN even though it is only a "Reportable substance" or whether police have more power under UK law following welfare visits?

• Love
Reactions: Action and motherland
motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Thanks for your posts on this & I really sympthaise with you & appreciate your updates. Please do keep us updated if you can & I certainly will try and help you if I can by sharing my experiences.

Have you had a welfare check BEFORE ordering from the MDS store?

I ask because is this why the police seem to have more intel on you now?

When my welfare check happened in May the police had no intel on me really & it was a friendly chat. This was despite it also being my second welfare visit (for something other than buying SN). So Wonder if the welfare check rules have changed recently?

"Ultimately we do need to do things differently (for police welfare checks)."

Is stated in this BBC news article from June; https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-65775299

Thank you so much for your empathy and this insight.

The last welfare check I had was in January or February, passed it with flying colours despite being off my nut. I've felt somewhat invincible since but I suppose that's lead me to take less precautions.

I think it's likely they've come equipped with more intel (they mentioned being aware that I've been having a hard time - one would only need to glance at my medical history for that).

However - there's a couple of things that I can't really disclose because they link me inextricably to someone else in the purchase of Ukrainian SN debacle. They'd only have this intel if they'd cracked the M source itself - as the second party I mentioned isn't otherwise involved in anything. It's hard to explain but trust me, they had two addresses, two names, two lots of everything. Was pretty intense.
Back in April I asked the question; what is the difference is between a "Reportable substance" & a "Regulated substances" under UK law?

See post 20 Here;

@Dot kindly responded with the following;

"Thnk tht mns tht = legl 2 sell 2 n.e1 e.g nt regul8td
Howevr if r sellng 2 specfc grps thn thse sales mst b reportd 2 certn authrties
S/ sellrs hve chosn 2 nt sell 2 indivdls"

So back then from a buyer's point of view (i.e. me), there was nothing to worry about given SN's status as a "reportable substance". Apart from a friendly welfare visit at 1am in the morning a few weeks after those posts.

Now I wonder if the law may have been updated since 1/10/23 on whether a buyers can be done for SN even though it is only a "Reportable substance" or whether police have more power under UK law following welfare visits?
Ahhhh. Thank you. I have no idea how I missed this thread, I've been scouring all over the internet.

And yes, that's exactly what I'd like clarification on. The webpage itself is a mess. A couple sentences seem to just leave it up to semantics which is very stressful and concerning.

I wonder where the hell one would need to turn for an absolute confirmation.

I'm going to be running some tests to check if names / postal addresses they have on file for me are "burnt" or flagged up - as they would be with illicit substances. It's my understanding that Royal Mail receive a warrant from the police giving them permission to intercept "burnt" parcels before releasing them for redelivery. So I've been considering sending some decoy innocuous parcels and then checking for signs of either visible opening and resealing or just facing the music on the tracking app.
Damn this wasn't fun to read - though @motherland sounds like you're fine as far as the law is concerned, thankfully. But SN sounded so appealing, seems like i discovered it at perfectly the wrong time 🙃
that said... with the way things currently are, its still safe to order it if the only consequence is a police visit to check you're not ded..
I should add I did get several "I hope you aren't lying" and "we have your number if we need to follow up" remarks - and I never volunteered my number

Last edited:
Reactions: Action, betternever2havbeen and losing hope
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
It says here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ns-and-explosive-precursors#criminal-offences

For queries about licensing, please email [email protected].

I don't know if this is wise as even from a generic email, won't the police be able to see who is asking the question if they want to?
I couldn't possibly email them - they have way too much on file for me now! But yes, that's the paragraph that sent me into a mad panic this morning. However it follows the list of regulated substances as opposed reported substances… so who knows? Still not satisfactory for my personal piece of mind however

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
The last welfare check I had was in January or February, passed it with flying colours despite being off my nut. I've felt somewhat invincible since but I suppose that's lead me to take less precautions.

Do you think that your non-SN posting activities along with your "less precautions" after that last welfare check in Jan / Feb had something to do with the police having more intel & doing a second visit at a second address?

Because from everyone I've heard from in the last 2 years all welfare visits were just checking up on the person's mental health & wanting to take SN away (but not having a warrant to do so). They certainly didn't have intel beyond the SN purchase in question.

So what I'm trying to work out is was the police having intel on you because welfare visits in the UK have got more stricter following 1/10/23 or is it because of your other non SN activities which the police knew about?

Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
I really want to thank you for clarifying that distinction. GOD I wish they'd have made it clearer!!!

I'm in touch with a few people who've ordered in the months before from sources now gone - and they've been fine. No checks or interception. This is clearly a very recent breach and I've been unfortunate. I disclose my personal details but there were things they relayed to me that they simply wouldn't have known without having been able to check my transactions. This particular source has surely been cracked. But thank you so much for clarifying that. I haven't slept so my brain is fried lol.

Were you able to garner whether there ARE any penalties for POSSESSION / attempting to import a REPORTABLE substance? Or do those charges just fall to unlicensed suppliers? I'm not sure I can face rereading that hellish webpage lol and I'm not sure I understand the 24hr significant quantity theft business. This is why I dropped the law module of my degree lol
I'm sorry to hear about all the welfare checks. Honestly, I couldn't imagine why you have had so many. As someone who has been detained by the police previously for possessing chemicals to CTB (not sodium SN), you have my sympathies. That must be incredibly unsettling and distressing. No wonder you are on edge.

There are no penalties for having Reportable Substances or trying to import them. Reportable substances are just a supplier's obligation to report any chemicals on the list stolen from them in large amounts. If you, as a public member, have what would be considered a small amount, it wouldn't mean anything. There is no issue as long as you are not trying to import Killograms of the stuff.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, motherland and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
As someone who has been detained by the police previously for possessing chemicals to CTB (not sodium SN), you have my sympathies.

Are you able to share you experience with that. I.e. what did the police do to you etc, did you get any sort of crimial record, do you think the police would react differently with SN today compared to your experience?

THanks in advance :-)

Reactions: motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
Do you think that your non-SN posting activities along with your "less precautions" after that last welfare check in Jan / Feb had something to do with the police having more intel & doing a second visit at a second address?

Because from everyone I've heard from in the last 2 years all welfare visits were just checking up on the person's mental health & wanting to take SN away (but not having a warrant to do so). They certainly didn't have intel beyond the SN purchase in question.

So what I'm trying to work out is was the police having intel on you because welfare visits in the UK have got more stricter following 1/10/23 or is it because of your other non SN activities which the police knew about?
So as far as I'm aware I've conducted myself fairly well. If they've suddenly decided to tap my phone and (private social media accounts however there might well be suggestive evidence). But I'm largely incredibly cautious and have yet to run into any trouble. That being said - if my health record was accessible to them then that's a red flag. I've been relatively transparent with my GP. I'm under a local health service charity who "assist" (do they fuck) with substance abuse issues. It's part of the whole harm reduction policy to keep that confidential … perhaps in being concerned that I've actively sought to end my life some of that information may have been disclosed. It's all so very odd. I just wish I could peek into the figurative file they have on me
I'm sorry to hear about all the welfare checks. Honestly, I couldn't imagine why you have had so many. As someone who has been detained by the police previously for possessing chemicals to CTB (not sodium SN), you have my sympathies. That must be incredibly unsettling and distressing. No wonder you are on edge.

There are no penalties for having Reportable Substances or trying to import them. Reportable substances are just a supplier's obligation to report any chemicals on the list stolen from them in large amounts. If you, as a public member, have what would be considered a small amount, it wouldn't mean anything. There is no issue as long as you are not trying to import Killograms of the stuff.
Thank you so so much for sharing that insight!
I'm assuming in your case the chemical was classed as regulated? Did they visit you under the guise of a welfare check or was it a straight off the bat "we have a warrant" incident? It's honestly my worst nightmare.

I believe I ordered 100g or under - I'm a bit befuddled at the moment and can't double check.

Also if I may: did you experience your postal address and name "burnt" when ordering any future parcels? I think Royal Mail need a warrant to do so but I'm wondering how likely it is my mail would be flagged up. Let's just say it's not something I can afford to risk.

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: Action and losing hope
Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
There is a part that does state that the supplier must report any transactions they find "suspicious", which is a very broad term.
Are you able to share you experience with that. I.e. what did the police do to you etc, did you get any sort of crimial record, do you think the police would react differently with SN today compared to your experience?

THanks in advance :-)
I didn't get any criminal record for it, as I didn't do anything illegal. What happened was that under the request of the mental health service I was under. To Turn into two harmless chemicals on their own. But had the potential, when mixed, to be dangerous. I had expressed that I had in the past planned to CTB using them. about 20 minutes after bringing them into the main reception, where I had been asked to leave them, I got a call from the police asking me to return. When I did come back, I was promptly put in handcuffs for two hours and kept on site while the fire service treated it like a bomb. I was let go, but had to be monitored daily by the mental health service for the next week.

I don't really think there would be a similar response to SN.
So as far as I'm aware I've conducted myself fairly well. If they've suddenly decided to tap my phone and (private social media accounts however there might well be suggestive evidence). But I'm largely incredibly cautious and have yet to run into any trouble. That being said - if my health record was accessible to them then that's a red flag. I've been relatively transparent with my GP. I'm under a local health service charity who "assist" (do they fuck) with substance abuse issues. It's part of the whole harm reduction policy to keep that confidential … perhaps in being concerned that I've actively sought to end my life some of that information may have been disclosed. It's all so very odd. I just wish I could peek into the figurative file they have on me

Thank you so so much for sharing that insight!
I'm assuming in your case the chemical was classed as regulated? Did they visit you under the guise of a welfare check or was it a straight off the bat "we have a warrant" incident? It's honestly my worst nightmare.

I believe I ordered 100g or under - I'm a bit befuddled at the moment and can't double check.

Also if I may: did you experience your postal address and name "burnt" when ordering any future parcels? I think Royal Mail need a warrant to do so but I'm wondering how likely it is my mail would be flagged up. Let's just say it's not something I can afford to risk.

Thank you so much

No, no. Chemicals were harmless. Not on any lists. I unfortunately have no idea about names or postcodes being "Burnt." When I ordered, I went through legitimate means where the sender didn't have to hide what was being supplied.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, losing hope and motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
There is a part that does state that the supplier must report any transactions they find "suspicious", which is a very broad term.

I didn't get any criminal record for it, as I didn't do anything illegal. What happened was that under the request of the mental health service I was under. To Turn into two harmless chemicals on their own. But had the potential, when mixed, to be dangerous. I had expressed that I had in the past planned to CTB using them. about 20 minutes after bringing them into the main reception, where I had been asked to leave them, I got a call from the police asking me to return. When I did come back, I was promptly put in handcuffs for two hours and kept on site while the fire service treated it like a bomb. I was let go, but had to be monitored daily by the mental health service for the next week.

I don't really think there would be a similar response to SN.

No, no. Chemicals were harmless. Not on any lists. I unfortunately have no idea about names or postcodes being "Burnt." When I ordered, I went through legitimate means where the sender didn't have to hide what was being supplied.
Jesus Christ. That's so horribly distressing bur thank you for sharing. I'm starting to think my own mental health / substance misuse record might've been accessed along the way. Seems to fit with the puzzle. Better go ahead and start complying with my old services again.

Side note: This is fast becoming such an informative thread for UK members especially as things are hotting up. Thank you so much for your moral support and wisdom lovelies

Last edited:
Mongoose

Mongoose

Apr 26, 2023
Jesus Christ. That's so horribly distressing bur thank you for sharing. I'm starting to think my own mental health / substance misuse record might've been accessed along the way. Seems to fit with the puzzle. Better go ahead and start complying with my old services again.
This is fast becoming such an informative thread for UK members especially as things are hotting up. Thank you so much for your moral support and wisdom lovelies
The worst part I forgot to mention. This was the place where I worked. So, a lot of people I worked alongside saw me in handcuffs after they were evacuated. Fun day all around

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, losing hope and motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
The worst part I forgot to mention. This was the place where I worked. So, a lot of people I worked alongside saw me in handcuffs after they were evacuated. Fun day all around
Ffs that's gruesome!!! I've had somewhat similarly painful overlaps though fortunately without the police involvement… when an old friend heads up your local substance misuse services (surprise!) and you have to divulge absolutely all of the diabolically humiliating crap that's happened to you after some forced small talk… when an ambulance rolls up to pick you up from your first staff Xmas party and you end up unconscious overnight in A and E 😅 I was very very nearly fired from my last job because my consumption had rendered me unable to function but then was swiftly declared medically unfit for work. Nightmare, but simultaneously a narrow escape! You have my every sympathy

• Hugs
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
This thread has been informative for me but I'm concerned because I've tried to order SN to the UK from the TIG source and it's been stuck in customs for a few days now. Am I screwed? Am I going to get a visit from the police?

As an added complication, my address on my medical records is different to my home address (the address I've ordered the SN to), as I've recently moved house. I don't want the police turning up at my old address as that's where my parents live. I do have a history of mental health problems, so if they link the two it's going to be pretty obvious what I've ordered it for. What am I supposed to say if the police turn up? I am not good in social situations. I don't want to end up sectioned. I just want to die.

• Hugs
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
This thread has been informative for me but I'm concerned because I've tried to order SN to the UK from the TIG source and it's been stuck in customs for a few days now. Am I screwed? Am I going to get a visit from the police?

As an added complication, my address on my medical records is different to my home address (the address I've ordered the SN to), as I've recently moved house. I don't want the police turning up at my old address as that's where my parents live. I do have a history of mental health problems, so if they link the two it's going to be pretty obvious what I've ordered it for. What am I supposed to say if the police turn up? I am not good in social situations. I don't want to end up sectioned. I just want to die.

My first point would be to say TIG have relatively recently been exposed for cutting their SN. Not sure if you were aware - but you'd need to be prepared to test it.

Secondly - it being stuck in customs for a while isn't a concern in and of itself. Mine was stuck for aaaaaages. Everyone reports similarly. Plus it's nearing festive season. It'll be slow either way.

That being said - there's no telling whether you'll get a welfare check, even if it's delivered safe and sound (exhibit A - myself)! I'd have a hunt for anyone who's recently ordered or received TIG to the UK and keep on each other's radar. I just have particular reason to believe my source has been busted.

If they can't find you they might do some digging. I think I've come to terms with the fact that the police actually have more on me than I thought so it wasn't to tough to collate lots of context. They'll probably visit your delivery address first - but consider how you made the transaction - I'm positive all my information (second address) was derived easily from my payment method / billing address.

Absolutely no reason to believe you'll be sectioned. You'd have to admit you both HAD the SN and furthermore had plans to ctb. Honestly - even then there's a million and one boxes to tick before a section. Like many others I've wound up in hospital before either from attempts or ideation, admitted to having a plan to ctb, and been released with a crisis team referral because I presented relatively sound of mind and could calmly answer questions. I can control my episodes fairly well and thus far that's been good enough for them. I'm completely mad and have a decade of psychiatric chaos under my belt but they're so hideously understaffed and underfunded (hence the police being deployed when most of these situations solicit a psych team!)

If you can lie about your well-being, feel free to. They can't do anything in the face of lies. But it's up to you. Either way, even if it was an offence to purchase SN, you'll be fine legally in the end. In terms of your mental health, I don't know your story, so don't want to advocate for either or approach. The choice is yours how you play it 🤍 if you opt to lie there's lots of tactics at your disposal (i.e. you don't have to let them in… I thought "if we're doing this then we're gonna do it outside in the cold" lol). In my experience they cut to chase but have clearly been trained to exhibit their version of compassion. I won't pretend it's not stressful but not totally gruesome x

• Informative
Reactions: IsThisEverything and betternever2havbeen
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Welfare checks are nothing. Pretend you are okay, have your place tidy, and you'll be fine.
I guess they aren't great 1) because it means your goods also don't show up and 2) if you live with your parents and they find out what you bought. So a big deal.

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
Man this was an emotional rollercoaster to read. Beyond relieved that SN is not illegal to own in the UK. I had a moment where I thought it could be that SN was off the table for me.
No point. Illegal now and police visit basically guaranteed

"Long ago". If I'd have been a few days earlier I think I'd be in the clear too. Changed in October.
I'm really kicking myself now that I didn't order SN earlier. I've been a user here since February 2023, just didn't make an account until recently. I didn't start looking to order SN until recently though.
Damn this wasn't fun to read - though @motherland sounds like you're fine as far as the law is concerned, thankfully. But SN sounded so appealing, seems like i discovered it at perfectly the wrong time 🙃
that said... with the way things currently are, its still safe to order it if the only consequence is a police visit to check you're not ded..
Yeah. It really does seem to be that SN is becoming a really difficult to acquire substance in the UK now.

Reactions: Action and losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'm going to be running some tests to check if names / postal addresses they have on file for me are "burnt" or flagged up - as they would be with illicit substances. It's my understanding that Royal Mail receive a warrant from the police giving them permission to intercept "burnt" parcels before releasing them for redelivery. So I've been considering sending some decoy innocuous parcels and then checking for signs of either visible opening and resealing or just facing the music on the tracking app.

I've just had a simliar experience to you. For more info see my thread here; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637

So I wondered if you share the results of your test above. I def think the police are monitoring deliveries to "burnt" addresses. But does that mean I could get SN delivered to an abandon address or PO Box?

Or because I am know to the MH & NHS teams as being suicidal, so even if I was to order to an abandon address or PO Box it would still get incepted. Because I (the purchaser) am too much of a risk to be in possession of SN?

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
I've just had a simliar experience to you. For more info see my thread here; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-seized-at-uk-customs.144105/#post-2267637

So I wondered if you share the results of your test above. I def think the police are monitoring deliveries to "burnt" addresses. But does that mean I could get SN delivered to an abandon address or PO Box?

Or because I am know to the MH & NHS teams as being suicidal, so even if I was to order to an abandon address or PO Box it would still get incepted. Because I (the purchaser) am too much of a risk to be in possession of SN?
Depends how you're acquiring it. I genuinely think the whole thing is rather obsolete because nobody in the UK will sell SN domestically without the licence mentioned in that reportable substance legislation (can't remember what it's called but it's sounds as though you've read up on it).

Can I ask the acronym of the foreign source you used? Would be interesting to know if it's just the one that has been compromised or if UK customs are onto all SN imports as of October.

As far as burnt addresses goes I've successfully received two royal mail parcels but these were tracked and linked to legitimate businesses with customer reference numbers and QR codes so upon processing Royal Mail would recognise them to be fine (no reason to intercept and double check them). I need to try and test parcels sent domestically from NON-businesses (as these would be bait / sus looking). I haven't had a chance to because I've fallen very sick and bedridden. If you wanted to chat more about it we could DM because I'm really keen to work out where I stand now in terms of being on LE's radar (they also have my medical history on file, bla bla). Re. PO Box and alt. addresses- it's best to know if you're on a flagged up list first. Suddenly setting up a PO Box (in your name with ID) is a major red flag if LE have given your name and address to Royal Mail. Same reasoning behind not using a fake name if you were for instance, ordering something illicit on the DN. Hope you're okay x

Last edited:
Reactions: losing hope
RichardFirst

RichardFirst

Specialist
Jan 16, 2021
It depends. When IC got busted, the Canadian authorities obviously contacted the police in the counties of anyone of ordered SN. I should know as I was one of them. I got two welfare checks, and my mother got involved because the police called to my old home address where my mother lives. They would not leave me alone until the SN arrived and they took it off me. I have never, ever liked the police, and my opinion of them is lower now because of this.

Realistically, if I were to order SN again, I would go to a dark-web supplier who will ship it unregistered and in an incognito package.

Reactions: Action, losing hope and motherland
motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
It depends. When IC got busted, the Canadian authorities obviously contacted the police in the counties of anyone of ordered SN. I should know as I was one of them. I got two welfare checks, and my mother got involved because the police called to my old home address where my mother lives. They would not leave me alone until the SN arrived and they took it off me. I have never, ever liked the police, and my opinion of them is lower now because of this.

Realistically, if I were to order SN again, I would go to a dark-web supplier who will ship it unregistered and in an incognito package.
Yup I had police looking up any addresses I'd been connected to (family/friends) and visiting them too.

Do you have any insight as to the whole "burnt address" debacle? Were any of your future Royal Mail parcels opened and resealed, indicating your address is flagged up? Or do you believe you're in the clear because you handed over the SN?

My source shipped with incognito packaging that passed customs, hence suspected breach of the source

Reactions: RichardFirst
RichardFirst

RichardFirst

Specialist
Jan 16, 2021
Yup I had police looking up any addresses I'd been connected to (family/friends) and visiting them too.

Do you have any insight as to the whole "burnt address" debacle? Were any of your future Royal Mail parcels opened and resealed, indicating your address is flagged up? Or do you believe you're in the clear because you handed over the SN?

My source shipped with incognito packaging that passed customs, hence suspected breach of the source

I'm not actually a UK resident, so I've never heard of this practice of opening mail. However, nothing since has been tampered with to my knowledge, and I suspect that it would be illegal to do so. Of course, the state does a lot of things that are probably illegal.

I suspect that if I'd not handed over the SN, I would have been bothered with another welfare check. As it happened, they have not troubled me since.

motherland

motherland

Jul 29, 2023
I'm not actually a UK resident, so I've never heard of this practice of opening mail. However, nothing since has been tampered with to my knowledge, and I suspect that it would be illegal to do so. Of course, the state does a lot of things that are probably illegal.

I suspect that if I'd not handed over the SN, I would have been bothered with another welfare check. As it happened, they have not troubled me since.
Ah apologies, I mistakenly assumed you were dealing with UK welfare checks.

If police here intercept something illegal like DN goods for example there is a definite practice of opening and checking all future mail to that address. Not that SN is illegal to possess. But what with all the visits it begs the question whether a number of us are now being monitored in the same way. My privacy is paramount so I like to know what's up. Such an unnecessary stressor.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Can I ask the acronym of the foreign source you used? Would be interesting to know if it's just the one that has been compromised or if UK customs are onto all SN imports as of October.

As far as burnt addresses goes I've successfully received two royal mail parcels but these were tracked and linked to legitimate businesses with customer reference numbers and QR codes so upon processing Royal Mail would recognise them to be fine (no reason to intercept and double check them). I need to try and test parcels sent domestically from NON-businesses (as these would be bait / sus looking). I haven't had a chance to because I've fallen very sick and bedridden. If you wanted to chat more about it we could DM because I'm really keen to work out where I stand now in terms of being on LE's radar (they also have my medical history on file, bla bla). Re. PO Box and alt. addresses- it's best to know if you're on a flagged up list first. Suddenly setting up a PO Box (in your name with ID) is a major red flag if LE have given your name and address to Royal Mail. Same reasoning behind not using a fake name if you were for instance, ordering something illicit on the DN. Hope you're okay x

I ordered from the M store in the Balkans. I had read your post here previously (made around 20/11/23) where you stated the M/MDS source had been comprised. But then I understood it as you had recieved your package before the police welfare visit at 1am. So I figured as long as I do get my SN package first. I can deal with a welfare visit afterwards. That certainly is what happened when I ordered from IC previously.

The other thing that made me order from M store in balkans, depsite knowing it was a risk was having seen OP @trek_tattoo_1988 recieved their package in the UK here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/holy-sh1t-ive-done-it-sn-to-uk.141164/page-2 . So again I though an SN product will get through customs with the mislabelled package. And only maybe afterwards would I get a welfare visit. Also had been told it has been delivered to the US (NO CUSTOMS ISSUES) & that @cscott recieved it in the UK after a poss welfare visit?

The impression I got during my recent welfare visit. Was like you, felt like the police had more intel on me & SN this time around, compared with the welfare visit I got in May this year after buying from IC. So the impression I have is all SN products (not just M store but also TIG & Alibaba etc) are being monitored at UK customs. Because this time around it seems like the police knew all about SN, whereas they didn't seem to know about it in May, IMO.

Sadly the police visited me first & I now have no idea how to get the M store product back off customs. Or even if that is entirely possible?

Seems sourcing H or F would be easier than SN these days in the UK. which is somewhat ironic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: motherland and Action
CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I'm in the UK. It's used for legitimate purposes. I ordered it, and it arrived with no problem or welfare check.

Sodium nitrite is not on the EPP list, so you don't need a license to possess it.
Where did you order from and how recent was it? I'm also in the UK and trying to get SN

Reactions: losing hope
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023

Where are you from, if you don't mind my asking?