R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
Respectfully, I just don't have any motivation for the messy and lost conversation when we aren't on arguing on the same page. You can just end up going about other context and ideas which I can agree with, but that's not what's going on in said area. Plus it's kind of odd for someone implying sh scars should be appreciated to begin with, implying should be in a positive light- is jumping on me about complimenting sh
I do swap photos and compliments but it's in a private, respectful, and mutual manner. The way you're going about it is neither of thoes.

And disrespectfully, every point I came up with was a direct rebuttal to your replies. Don't act like I'm talk about a different topic.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and QteStimBnnuy
yariousvamp

yariousvamp

Misanthrope vampire
Sep 8, 2024
I don't hate nor like my scars, they're just there ig.

I just hate when people notice them and start commenting on them or ask questions, I'm also not ashamed of my scars so I don't hide them, unless they're fresh ofc.

Reactions: QteStimBnnuy and rewoplrig
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
So I'm about 2 months into SH and I've done it on my upper arms where I keep it constantly hidden with sleeves. I have a doctor's appointment coming up next month, so I guess I'll get an earfull when I get shots. My partner isn't aware of it yet and I don't want to freak her out, but sooner or later she will find out. (She always does, sooner or later. :-) My therapist has seen the scars and she doesn't like it.

Beyond that, I don't really give a flying fuck what anybody will think of my SH scars. I'm not doing it to show off.

It's kind of like CTB in the sense that it's your body and your mental state, you make your own decision. My advice, not to sound stupid in the context of SH, would be to use as much common sense as you can -- i.e. watch out for infection and go get medical help when you've gone too far to deal with it on your own (*cough* @cutiepatootiew/rizz *cough*).

Reactions: rewoplrig