• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, you will be enlightened by your intelligence.

Eh?

/sarcasm for those who don't get the reference lmao

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I once read that pilots being trained are given exposure to a particular event where they have to act it could be hypoxia I forget but some enjoy the experience so much that they didn't want to press whatever button they were supposed to even though pressing it would save their lives.

Last edited:
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Here's the thing about heroin, or any opiate for that matter. Yes, it induces euphoria. But by itself, it's just damn unreliable. First, obviously, if you have recently taken any kind of opiates/opioids, there will be tolerance. Then, there's the fact that everyone metabolizes differently. What would put most people in a coma, for me it barely takes the edge off. There's an actual gene, CYP450, that influences this.

Now, polypharmacy by combining it with a benzo ups the effectiveness considerably (look at Heath Ledger, et al.) In fact, most of this "opioid epidemic" hullabaloo is in fact a polypharmacy epidemic. But they're not required to list anything beyond opioid on the death certificate.

Last edited:
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Here's the thing about heroin, or any opiate for that matter. Yes, it induces euphoria. But by itself, it's just damn unreliable. First, obviously, if you have recently taken any kind of opiates/opioids, there will be tolerance. Then, there's the fact that everyone metabolizes differently. What would put most people in a coma, for me it barely takes the edge off. There's an actual gene, CYP450, that influences this.

Now, polypharmacy by combining it with a benzo ups the effectiveness considerably (look at Heath Ledger, et al.) In fact, most of this "opioid epidemic" hullabaloo is in fact a polypharmacy epidemic. But they're not required to list anything beyond opioid.
Yeah H always sounds ideal until you start to look at the specifics. You never know the purity of what you're getting because it's illegal, if you've used before then you'll have a tolerance, etc.
We don't have an 'opioid epidemic' in my country, but I always assumed it was an issue in the US because the H is often cut with F, so people die when they didn't intend to?

Reactions: clown_17
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
I once read that pilots being trained are given exposure to a particular event where they have to act it could be hypoxia I forget but some enjoy the experience so much that they didn't want to press whatever button they were supposed to even though pressing it would save their lives.
There even is a video to the experiment you have described. That was deprivation from oxygen by slowly and steadily exchange the atmosphere with nitrogen gas. It is a proper way to go, there will be no panic response by your body and the lack of oxygen leads to a happy trip and you'd be giggling to your death basically.

It was also researched as an alternative to CO2 pits for mass killing of pigs. The pigs also did not panic at all, it was a box with apples and filled with nitrogen gas where the pigs had to push a movable plate with their heads to reach the apples inside the box. Another box was set up next to it filled with CO2 and naturally they grabbed a few apples but bailed out pretty quickly. But the mammal brain cannot really differ between N2 and O2, so they ate the apples inside the N2 filled box until they became unconscious, dropped out of the box, woke up soon after and then did the exact same thing again and again. Was quite funny to watch, I cannot find it currently on youtube, it is quite an old one.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I'd imagine nitrogen or any downer, especially in combination (heroin, F, benzos, alcohol)

Reactions: Pookie
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
There even is a video to the experiment you have described. That was deprivation from oxygen by slowly and steadily exchange the atmosphere with nitrogen gas. It is a proper way to go, there will be no panic response by your body and the lack of oxygen leads to a happy trip and you'd be giggling to your death basically.

It was also researched as an alternative to CO2 pits for mass killing of pigs. The pigs also did not panic at all, it was a box with apples and filled with nitrogen gas where the pigs had to push a movable plate with their heads to reach the apples inside the box. Another box was set up next to it filled with CO2 and naturally they grabbed a few apples but bailed out pretty quickly. But the mammal brain cannot really differ between N2 and O2, so they ate the apples inside the N2 filled box until they became unconscious, dropped out of the box, woke up soon after and then did the exact same thing again and again. Was quite funny to watch, I cannot find it currently on youtube, it is quite an old one.
Yes. I can attest to this, as this is my method and I have done trial runs and breathed N2 all the way to unconsciousness. I did this by holding the bag vertically, looking up at the ceiling, and holding the bag to my face and nose so my hands would fall away once I was out. The euphoria was amazing. Like I can't wait for that part again. If I didn't have loose ends, I'd do it right fucking now.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Yes. I can attest to this, as this is my method and I have done trial runs and breathed N2 all the way to unconsciousness. I did this by holding the bag vertically, looking up at the ceiling, and holding the bag to my face and nose so my hands would fall away once I was out. The euphoria was amazing. Like I can't wait for that part again. If I didn't have loose ends, I'd do it right fucking now.

was it pure Nitrogen or nitrogen oxide?

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Eating for last time your favorite food or doing someting that being alive you will never do it

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Coke would be my ideal way, but with no access to dealers and no contacts who would know one, that one's down the drain

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Valium is effective if you take 200mg with a bottle of Vodka while sat in a car with a hose attached to the exhaust pipe poking through the window And a syringe with 5 bags of 'H' sliding into a vein and a 38 snub nose in your lap as a back up? "Yeah" Who's up for that party???

Last edited:
Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I think jumping off a building or cliff produces a lot of euphoria, especially while you're falling down and probably having a heart attack before the impact of hitting the ground.
Maybe euphoria if you're an adrenaline junkie lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I think jumping off a building or cliff produces a lot of euphoria, especially while you're falling down and probably having a heart attack before the impact of hitting the ground.
Isn't it mostly fear that you would experience?
Eating for last time your favorite food or doing someting that being alive you will never do it
Food doesn't taste good anymore. I feel too shitty to enjoy it.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I'd go with fentanyl over anything else if I had the choice. Incidentally, I was sad to hear that 27 lbs (12.25 kg) of fentanyl was recently seized at a house about 15 miles from me... and I got none of it. Sigh.