• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lifeisrigged

Aug 18, 2022
All my hopes and dreams have been crushed,future is bleak.i don't want to live in this cruel and unjust world.whats the painless way in India?

• Hugs
Reactions: SorakaMein and 7b48hl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that all anyone can do is look at the information in the resources section and decide what is best for themselves. What is the best method depends on what the individual is able to access. I think that if I knew of a cheap, painless and easy way to die then I would be already gone. It's unfair how suicide is this difficult and I agree that the world is so cruel. None of us here should have to endure such misery. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, justanotherloser, Kitana and 6 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
All my hopes and dreams have been crushed,future is bleak.i don't want to live in this cruel and unjust world.whats the painless way in India?
Sorry to hear how bad everything is going for you. There are many resources on this site that will assist you in developing your own exit plan. Please remember, a plan that works for one person, may not be the right plan for you. Since your just starting out, I suggest you take a look at the two resources below.

The first is a good chart depicting different methods and their success vs pain scale. The second is the method resource thread.

Whichever path you choose, I wish you the best of luck finding peace.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/painless-ctb-ranking.96568/post-1686172

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Forever Sleep, lifeisrigged and 2 others
ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
Sucks you are going through this pain. Hopefully you reconsider and dont do it. Cheapest method is probably hanging, just need a rope and do it correctly, might be painful for only 20 seconds or so, depends on how you do it. Try and hold off though and figure shit out if you can. If you choose to leave I wish you safe travels.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Jrmull1993, lifeisrigged and 1 other person
sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
Perhaps carbon monoxide

Reactions: Sick of it all
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Carbon monoxid.

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Get beheaded by train