Apr 20, 2020
Snorted bleach powder, huffed butane and smoked weed

• Wow
Reactions: Oyoy
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Smoking a Moth wins this thread, I don't think I'll read crazier than that unless someone lit up a Squirrel.

• Love
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero and Schweppes
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Made coffee using red bull, one heaped spoon of coffee granules into a can of redbull. Was bouncing off the walls for 5 minutes then thought I was gonna die lol. Such bad chest pain, just laying on the floor feeling like my chest was gonna explode and really bad nausea.

• Hugs
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Beef ramen noodle packet snorted for money

• Love
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
weed. I am the boring one out

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
so i grew up in a pharmacy house.. prescription drugs, illegal powders and greenery were just there..
as a kid i remember my parents growing weed but one day my dog ate some of the plants and later on she puked it out so they just dried it and still smoked it!
as for me with mates we used to inhale gas from air conditioners.. snort and smoke every pill to see how we fancy abusing it.. off course when out of weed and desperate we'd just empty pockets, bags, drawers etc to roll a fatty mostly containing dust and pubic hair ..
swallowed my baby tooth (had it in my purse for luck) instead of the E hiding in the other corner..
oh and off course smoked goat poo disguised as hash from Bedouins in the desert..
hmm there's more lol but that's it for now..

• Love
Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Oyoy
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
My inhaler. Took an excess of six puffs with my cousin and the next thing we knew, we collapsed and started laughing.

Also there was green tea.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
My inhaler. Took an excess of six puffs with my cousin and the next thing we knew, we collapsed and started laughing.

Also there was green tea.
What's the active ingredient in inhalers? Cortisol? Wouldn't that give you a panic attack or something?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Too many things to pick just one.

the-eternal

the-eternal

Apr 10, 2018
i remember trying to smoke a stick of chewing gum in rolling paper — it melted and burnt a hole in the jacket i was wearing

ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
I smoke meth regularly. I've smoked crack. I've huffed more household products than I can count - I was really into inhalants as a young teen, before I found real drugs. lol