• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nervonia

Nervonia

Frogger
Feb 21, 2023
I'm just curious of what the best thing in your life is and was? This could be something small to something massive, for me it was founding the nobody club with a few friends in my sixth form (which recently has been nulled from the last 3 members to just me and a friend so not much of a club now)

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Going raving has been pretty big for me. I wish I had some raving friends though. My gf is a big part of my life, she gives me quite a lot of cuddles. She also gave me £1500 over the past few months which has really helped

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The best thing that will happen to me is that eventually I will finally cease existing. There are no benefits to existing and to exist certainly means to suffer. I consider the fact that I was so unfairly forced into existence to be a cruel mistake.

• Love
Reactions: Nervonia
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
An entrance exam in 2012... I stood next to an open window through which a soft mid-afternoon sun of April was coming in and I started to work on a lectern where faint shadows of the leaves of the trees were drawn, while listening to the radio through headphones and drinking a peach juice... I finished the last one and I did not want to leave... it was so nice to be there. I got a good grade.

I was 34 years old and it is the best memory of my life.

//

Un exàmen d'accés l'any 2012.. em vaig posar a costat d'una finestra oberta per on entrava un suau sol de mitja tarda del mes d'abril i em vaig posar a treballar sobre un faristol on es dibuixaven unes ténues ombres de les fulles dels arbres, mentres escoltava la radio per uns auriculars i em prenia un súc de préssec... vaig acabar l'últim i no m'en volia anar.. que bé si estava allà. Vaig treure bona nota.

Tenía 34 anys i és el millor record de la meva vida.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In terms of fulfillment/achievement- I have had a few creative projects that I've loved working on. It's kind of bittersweet because it can be frustrating when things don't go well. Still- if the overall result is ok and clients are happy- then, it's great- because you've just been paid to do something you love.

In terms of fun- I have some very special memories with family and friends. I have been lucky to know some really lovely people in my life.

draingang

draingang

białasy podbijają na funkcję jak
Feb 21, 2023
a sleepover at my online friend's house with another online friend as well and smoking weed together while walking through his small hometown (more of a village really)

tiredofthisgame

tiredofthisgame

Oct 17, 2021
There have been many moments that I deeply appreciate but one that I cherish the most is when a stray cat decided to stay at my greenhouse and eventually never left and became family. This was my first cat. So loving, so gentle. Doesn't bite, scratch, or run around. Acts like a total senior. Just enjoys cuddles and big naps. He would sleep on my chest and honest to god this cat has been many times the sole reason why I stayed alive during many sleepless nights. I have never met a cat this cuddly and calm. I miss him.

Dextroid

Dextroid

Feb 20, 2023
Meeting the love of my life. If I didn't hang out with my friend that day I never would've met him. He's definitely the reason I'm alive and the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. We've been together for 5 years now

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Meeting the love of my life. If I didn't hang out with my friend that day I never would've met him. He's definitely the reason I'm alive and the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. We've been together for 5 years now
You are so blessed!
The love of my life threw me and my love to the garbage. Broke me as a woman and as a human being.
Why do you want to ctb if you have love? Gawd, I envy you :( I could fight anything if I had love

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
A relationship in 2014, but I ended it because it wasn't worth it for her to be with such a loser. In modern times, getting my hands on sn.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Travelling to other countries.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I'm just curious of what the best thing in your life is and was? This could be something small to something massive, for me it was founding the nobody club with a few friends in my sixth form (which recently has been nulled from the last 3 members to just me and a friend so not much of a club now)
Traveling and having 1 great relationship.

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
definitely my girlfriend