• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I know N and related stuff are the best but I'm talking about regular stuff that can be found easily. Isn't there anything Good and provide same results or chemical reactions? Everything with overdose can be deadly and maybe there are unknown good choices.
I searched about water but not much information and looks hard to implement.

I'm thinking, all of these chemicals and stuff in the world and only N is reliable?

Reactions: Mari
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I know N and related stuff are the best but I'm talking about regular stuff that can be found easily. Isn't there anything Good and provide same results or chemical reactions? Everything with overdose can be deadly and maybe there are unknown good choices.

I'm thinking, all of these chemicals and stuff in the world and only N is reliable?
Nembutal is the best. Its actually easier to get than some of the alternatives like fentanyl. None of the good drugs for overdose are easy to get. I hear charcoal is easy to obtain but people seem to consistently get it wrong and fail.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Nembutal is the best. Its actually easier to get than some of the alternatives like fentanyl. None of the good drugs for overdose are easy to get. I hear charcoal is easy to obtain but people seem to consistently get it wrong and fail.

I'm exploring "what if you overdose on X" theoretically and not limiting it to drugs. I know I may not find something useful but maybe I'll get some info.

So speaking about drugs, what about other types of CNS depressant like benziodazepenes? What about other types of sleeping pills?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I'm exploring "what if you overdose on X" theoretically and not limiting it to drugs. I know I may not find something useful but maybe I'll get some info.

So speaking about drugs, what about other types of CNS depressant like benziodazepenes? What about other types of sleeping pills?
Sleeping pills are unreliable. Im not sure about other CNS depressants sorry.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

If you're not willing to put in the effort required to obtain certain compounds, inert gas might be a workable method.

S

septembersunrose

Apr 19, 2018
I'm looking into plants these days.
I grew up with the constant reminder to not eat lily of the valley when we play outside (it looks a bit like yummy herbs), and they are just blooming here. Seems like a nice big bowl of salad would be deadly, but it would take a good while, and it's painful. Also, there's a chance I gather a bunch that has low toxin levels. Also, heart attacks are no joke, but I've had menstrual cramps (and maybe even early miscarriage cramps), and anxiety chest pains, so in theory, I'm used to it.
The other is mushrooms. Never even touch the cute red ones, because it can be deadly. So what if I ate a meal of them? Again, unbearable pain for a weekend. So much vomit.
All the plants are like that, not hard to obtain if you live near where they grow, but they are risky because no one controls their lethal properties, and they are painful.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I'm looking into plants these days.
I grew up with the constant reminder to not eat lily of the valley when we play outside (it looks a bit like yummy herbs), and they are just blooming here. Seems like a nice big bowl of salad would be deadly, but it would take a good while, and it's painful. Also, there's a chance I gather a bunch that has low toxin levels. Also, heart attacks are no joke, but I've had menstrual cramps (and maybe even early miscarriage cramps), and anxiety chest pains, so in theory, I'm used to it.
The other is mushrooms. Never even touch the cute red ones, because it can be deadly. So what if I ate a meal of them? Again, unbearable pain for a weekend. So much vomit.
All the plants are like that, not hard to obtain if you live near where they grow, but they are risky because no one controls their lethal properties, and they are painful.

There are many plants that can cause death, but death will most likely be painful.

Reactions: Bluedew
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

There are many chemical compounds that can cause death. You can drink a gallon of pesticide and die. Unfortunately, there are not many things that can cause a peaceful death.

T

takemenowpls

Experienced
Aug 19, 2022

A truckload of benzos alone won't kill you