• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
One word is pro-lifers then si or Fear .... Fear of failure and remaining alive but with brain damage. Because assisted suicide would make Death a gurantee which is the most important part. It's easy for someone else to check vitals and see if this animal body prison I'm horribly imprisoned in is still alive. then administer more Nembutal by injection for example as they do in Dignitas if still alive after a couple of hours. Or here in the U.S. any one (hitman or other paid assister) could keep checking on "me" could keep shooting my head with a shotgun until no head there done deal. they made assisted suicide illegal .They put Dr. kevorkian in prison for assisting very old people in pain with suicide , and they made N illegal and have restricted SN very much .

4 years ago I could see hundreds of sources for SN online in the U.S. , N from sources here on sasu , F on the dark web, nitrogen tanks several sources online to individuals delivered . 15? years ago pure co tanks were sold to individuals. Now you have to be a registered business to buy most of these. Carfentanyl was also on the dark web a while ago. I don't know if they did anything to N from D. So they have been working really hard to eliminate all painless ways to ctb. imo in the future it will only get even worse for those that want to ctb with ai they might even try to id and track suicidal individuals to stop them from ctb

Last edited: