• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
guilt of not reducing any suffering when CTB. it is more valuable to reduce the amount of suffering in this shit hole than to kill myself and waste it. Though it seems I'm not really contributing to much

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
Hope.
Hope that somehow my illness can be cured

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate
H

hhmmmm

Apr 27, 2023
I've had my attempts in the past but as of now, my family is keeping me alive, mostly my brother. I'm too scared of how they would feel. Also my past attempts were very scary so fear is also holding me back.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Lack of a reliable SN source in my country. Dm me if you find one in the Netherlands, Europe.

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Friends (i mean… i love when i see them, but i rarely even get out of my bed, i think they could be (just a little bit) sad if i die, i am always in their shadow but i still like them

magician99

magician99

Jun 11, 2023
I don't think there is something specific that's stopping me from doing it. I'm just waiting for the right time to do it, which will happen sooner or later anyway.

deranged

deranged

hi
Jun 11, 2023
simply not having the resources. If i had a gun wouldn't hesitate.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Unsure

(I genuinely have nothing keeping me alive)