• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
My almost-three-year-old. I don't want to fail him, but I don't have what I need to take care of him or me, and I have no way to work towards anything or make any progress.
How trapped I am.
I'm so sorry. I'm in a similar position (3 kids, although much older) and I know how that just adds to everything else. I've been living through it for years and am usually around if you'd like to talk. I wonder how many other members are in a similar position. There must be quite a few.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
MYTHoLogic

MYTHoLogic

Psychonaut
Dec 14, 2020
How upsetting it is that I will most likely kill myself in the next 2 years but yet I so badly want to live. I know how amazing life can be, how precious it really is. Yes, it is filled to the brim with pain and suffering. But idk, there has to be meaning in all of that. The fact that we are able to experience anything at all I find truely remarkable. How we are alive, especially during this period of time which is certainly an interesting one. I love life and existance so fucking much, but to actually exist... It's the worst

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
99.999999% of the answers will be CTB lol.

Another thing on my mind all the time is remembering my past and how I could've done things much better so as not to be such an underdog.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Now that I'm done with school I tend to think about how hard it will be to find a job for a brief moment and then I push those thoughts away. My mind also often dwells on how close I was to having a girlfriend for the first time a couple months ago and how futile it would be to reach out to her again or to even try to find someone else. Then I try to find someone else anyway and get more depressed at how alone I'm going to be when that doesn't work. After that I guess I just find something funny on YouTube to watch or some games to play.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Trying to stop myself hurting myself. I know I'm going through an artery at some point and I don't want to go that way.
Also suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and newave3
daddy Phil :)

daddy Phil :)

Oct 21, 2020
1. voice in my head
2. a girl who is very special to me
3. ctb
4. regretting everything I do

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
My face and skull i just want to have a chance to live normal and be loved by people

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire
P

Prathibha

Oct 27, 2020
About moms death nd Vish (don't know y u did like this to me)