Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
My ex boyfriend molested me both time we met up irl, he kept forcing himself onto me and doesn't even deny it... I have evidence of all his confessions after I confronted him twice after both meetups... Why did I think this man actually understood his mistake?

Yet people I thought who were close friends don't even want to make the right choice and stop interacting with him, even when I showed all the proof... Why do people keep doing this, why do my friends keep doing this?

It doesn't feel worth it, I wish I could attempt again like I did last time, there's a sick side of me that wishes I'd survive just to send a message to those "friends" who picked his side. It hurts so much, I'm sick of the betrayal.

• Hugs
Reactions: GettingOut, thecolourgold and š–£´ nadia š–£´
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It sounds like you will be needing better friends. There are likely legal issues for him if you pursue them. You might have been hanging out with a toxic group any only now see them for who they really are.

• Love
Reactions: GettingOut, pickajack, Nemaki Arber and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really horrible situation, it's awful how humans just create so much suffering, I guess that after all you cannot trust and rely on people in this world.

• Love
Reactions: Nemaki Arber
Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
It sounds like you will be needing better friends. There are likely legal issues for him if you pursue them. You might have been hanging out with a toxic group any only now see them for who they really are.
I have been considering legal actions, its going to be a long process because this is someone who lives outside my country but it's happened both my country and in his country.

Just seems to be my luck with friends, I keep befriending people who turns their back once I get abused really badly or thinks being neutral is the way to go, its exhausting and I'm losing faith in people.

• Hugs
Reactions: GettingOut, pickajack and š–£´ nadia š–£´