R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Hi,

After my family prevented me from a peaceful exit with Pegasos, I want to know what is the latest SN protocol?

I have a new date set with Pegasos in 7 weeks tomorrow, but worried my family will do the same again, so thinking fuck it, might just do SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
Hi,

After my family prevented me from a peaceful exit with Pegasos, I want to know what is the latest SN protocol?

I have a new date set with Pegasos in 7 weeks tomorrow, but worried my family will do the same again, so thinking fuck it, might just do SN.
I'm sorry that happened to you

Here is the bible for SN method based on latest PPH (2023)

Good luck

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Since you have Pegasos waiting I really wouldn't go down the SN route. Yeah it's reliable if your SN is of high enough purity but you will have a rough time on the way out.

Sorry you're going through it with the family. Is your VAD dependant on one of them being there with you ?

Reactions: ladylazarus4, suffering_mo and Plato'sCaveDweller
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Hi Rubypie41. I agree, Pegasos is still the best, by a long shot, option. But the whole family notification issue has presented a roadblock for people, it seems. I'm n your case, I'm sorry they have not been sympathetic with you. I am curious if that's the problem - needing a family member to officially sign off - because I'm also in the process of applying at Pegasos. Due to some recent unfortunate publicity, things have seemed to have changed.