• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheStartOfEnding

May 1, 2018
in a country where guns aren't legal.

Most methods take a lot of work, research, buying stuff online, or sometimes buying stuff that i don't know even where to find in my country (brickets), i also don't have a garden for the CO method (can't it be done in a house ? ), i first was hopeful about trains, but we have no TGV in my country (Morocco) and i've read that trains aren't a sure way to die if they aren't TGV and unless you put your neck on the track (i absolutely can't do that, i can jump in front it, but putting my neck on the track is something my survival mechanism won't let me do) i feel trapped and i have 0 motivation EXCEPT TO DIE, i want to die, sure 100% about it, but i don't have the motivation to buy a shitton of shit, mix it without even being sure of it working etc etc, i feel trapped in life, hateful of this society that makes all painless methods illegal.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Well, with the exception of jumping as well as the already mentioned suicide by train, I can't really think of a method where you don't have to make some preparations beforehand. Hanging doesn't require a lot of tools except for the rope. You do need to be able to find a good location where you can die without anyone noticing you, though.

Some of us, including myself, are pursuing the sodium nitrite (or other inorganic salts) method. You should be able to purchase the nitrite without much of a hassle, either domestically or from abroad. However, as with most or all overdoses it is recommended that you take antiemetics before drinking the salt. I don't know how strictly they regulate prescription drugs in Morocco, but in some countries it's not really that big of a hassle to get your metoclopramide.

Check out the nitrite thread as well as the peaceful pill handbook for more info.

Reactions: Mari
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
Step by step

Attachments

• IMG_20180603_175624.jpg
    IMG_20180603_175624.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 65
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "никогда не поправляюсь, сообщение: 6211, участник: 372"] Я сделал это, и хотя я не стал черным, я был очень дезориентирован и упал вперед, и мне потребовалось около 30 секунд, прежде чем я смог снова встать. Это было странно. Однажды я встал прямо, а следующий я был на моем фронте в размытии. Также мне показалось, что мое дыхание все еще идет с гипервентиляционной скоростью.

Это было очень неприятно, я не знаю, почему люди делают это за «высокий», это нехорошее чувство. [/ QUOTE]

Step by step

Attachments

IMG_20180603_175624.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 55
A

azeton

Student
Jun 2, 2018
Step by step

Attachments