• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I keep getting
"Oops.

The site at https://sanctioned-suicide.net/ has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."
when I try to find the forum now, and have to type in a different url.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Admin have changed the URL, its all explained in an email that was sent out,

@aminend you need to report that to admin so they can deal with it Capture

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Puh, it was difficult to find the page again. But thankfully there was a great hint among the opponents of the page..... :-) :-)
Now I'm really happy to be back! A huge thank you for the admins!

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Even though a minuscule percentage of the members of SS actually CTB, it still poses an existential threat to the pro life brigade. I don't know what the word " existential " means and neither does our ruling class, but it sounds ominous enough.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
tldr; The site sanctionedsuicide.com is down because parents of minors blame us for their childrens death and are trying to shut down SS completely
Thank you staff for keeping this site alive for us

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I may have missed where this was already explained but what did the opponents to the site do? Was it a complaint to a hosting company? Was it a cyberattack?

Reactions: newave3
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Please report this member. It is one of that members who is destroying the site.

We are not here for Ridiculous jokes. Ur posts are too disgusting
whats the problem (keeping in mind i didnt and cant read every comment on the site so you might have seen something i havent) but what i have seen from @GenesAndEnvironment is, granted a bit.......extreme however i havent seen them being a major problem. what ive seen is theyre an antinatalist that voices their views but doesnt force them on to others, which i see no problem with. you feel that kids shouldnt be born, cool. now if they were saying murder all the kids...yeah thats wrong dont seriously say that. its a shit ton better then that one that tried to make the whole site antinatalist.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
whats the problem (keeping in mind i didnt and cant read every comment on the site so you might have seen something i havent) but what i have seen from @GenesAndEnvironment is, granted a bit.......extreme however i havent seen them being a major problem. what ive seen is theyre an antinatalist that voices their views but doesnt force them on to others, which i see no problem with. you feel that kids shouldnt be born, cool. now if they were saying murder all the kids...yeah thats wrong dont seriously say that. its a shit ton better then that one that tried to make the whole site antinatalist.
Judging members for being "extreme" is kind of funny. To almost every human this site is extreme, yet we still have faith in our own beliefs in regards to suicide. Not saying you were judging me, necessarily, just made the connection when I read your post. Thank you for tolerating my existence on here.

Reactions: deflationary
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Judging members for being "extreme" is kind of funny. To almost every human this site is extreme, yet we still have faith in our own beliefs in regards to suicide. Not saying you were judging me, necessarily, just made the connection when I read your post. Thank you for tolerating my existence on here.
for an anitnatalist im surprised i can tolerate your existence lol but like i said, you dont force your views on others which is what matters.