• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
What do you think about those attempting to get this site shut down?

Personally i think it's rather ignorant of them. It seems like they're misplacing the blame and they should look closer at themselves first.

If someone were to care about an anonymous person on the internet and be more influenced by them than their own parents and other people actually in their life, what does that say about their parents and those people in their lives? 🤔

i came across an article that mentioned in a suicide note someone who ended their misery said:

"Please do your best in closing that website for anyone else."

Do the people complaining actually wish their loved ones (that they most likely failed) suffered a more painful death? 🙃

i know you shouldn't speak ill of the deceased but what a selfish entitled hypocrite they must have been.
The site was good enough for him to find information to end his misery peacefully, yet he wanted everyone else to be denied what was good enough for him. 🤡

Reactions: sserafim
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
They can't handle the fact that they failed their loved one that died, so they blame it on someone/something else, a site like this is a perfect target to blame. They then continuously blame the site until they convince themselves that it truly was this site that led to their death and it wasn't anything that the family did/didn't do which led to the person's death.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I think they are arrogant jerks who need to mind their own business, or at the very least have some empathy and understand that not everyone is going to have the same views about suicide that they do.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
The bbc misplaces blame too.

Information has been in the public domain since at least the 13th of June 2021

. IMG 9882

They're rather quiet about the systems failures that could have prevented the suicides that they suddenly find so tragic… when they write articles.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't feel comfortable speaking out here as BBC drones are lurking on this site regularly and god knows what they are gathering.
This site exists because assisted suicide is unavailable in MOST countries. Which is something unbelievable in this day and age if you think about it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that they're infuriating and that they reveal that they are only pro suffering and that they don't care about our quality of life. They just want us to live to be wage slaves and for that I think they're infuriating