• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
My method was SN. If things go to shit again, it will continue to be my method.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
partial. it already failed me couple times but ive worked on my technique. too scared of full hanging saldly

iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Rule of thumb - dying is usually going to hurt. Or at the very least, it'll be uncomfortable.

SN will make you feel like your stomach is melting. But it'll work.

N is impossibly unreliable to obtain. But it'll work.

Opies and Benzos w/alcohol require MEGA-HEROIC doses. But if you've got doses that big, it'll work.

Firearm inside mouth, aimed toward the deep center of the brain. It's gruesome. You will be discovered by people who will invariably suffer PTSD from what you've done.
But it'll work.

Partial suspension is unreliable.

Night-Night is even more unreliable.

SO... Why not a little of each? That would be my method if it ever had to come to it.
Boatload of benzos, few sips of alcohol. Tape the night night to my neck. Get in the noose. Suspend til The End.

do you think this would work?

Metoclopramide 10mg with 3 day pre regimen
Olanzapine 10mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Chlopromazine 100mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Oxycondon 2240mg 28x80mg
Temezepam 1120mg 56x20mg
Diazepam 560mg 56x10mg

nearly there with my collecting

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
do you think this would work?

Metoclopramide 10mg with 3 day pre regimen
Olanzapine 10mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Chlopromazine 100mg (known to be an effective off label use anti-emetic)
Oxycondon 2240mg 28x80mg
Temezepam 1120mg 56x20mg
Diazepam 560mg 56x10mg

nearly there with my collecting

Unless you really know your shit about meds, not sure if this is a good idea, but I may be wrong.

Reactions: iamamovingtarget
iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Unless you really know your shit about meds, not sure if this is a good idea, but I may be wrong.

I've been researching for a week or so now and am trying to see if anyone on here ACTUALLY knows

the first three items effectively stop you from being sick and all the others are opiate/benzo cocktail (CNS depresants). I'm completely naive in respect of opiates but litrature i've read from NICE (the uk state advisory body on drug prescription and use) state that 80mg doses alone shouldnt be given to people with no opiate experience as it can cause breathing issues, i'm thinking of taking 28 of these with benzo's and alcohol. FFS whats a guy got to do to get a little peace and quiet ?

• Love
Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I've been researching for a week or so now and am trying to see if anyone on here ACTUALLY knows

the first three items effectively stop you from being sick and all the others are opiate/benzo cocktail (CNS depresants). I'm completely naive in respect of opiates but litrature i've read from NICE (the uk state advisory body on drug prescription and use) state that 80mg doses alone shouldnt be given to people with no opiate experience as it can cause breathing issues, i'm thinking of taking 28 of these with benzo's and alcohol. FFS whats a guy got to do to get a little peace and quiet ?

Well you have done more research on this method than I have. I hope you find the information you need to achieve peace :)

• Hugs
Reactions: iamamovingtarget
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My order if one doesn't work or come through will be SN -> Hanging -> Jumping.

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
SN.
Got mine in the mail yesterday. Waiting to get a meto prescription.

Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I'm going with SN. It should be delivered next week. I've got antiemetics in my drawer, so I'm getting closer and closer to being ready.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
SN. I have it stashed away in a cupboard in my room in case things ever spiral to the point of no return. Only time will tell