• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Are u just determine to pick fault in everything I say.....

I am not picking at what you said. I am explaining my intent (or reason for my reaction to what you said). If you feel as if you are a victim then you probably should ignore my posts.

In general I dont subscribe to victim mentality...

My beliefs are:

I am in control of my actions and responses.​
I apply this statement to others as well.​

None of my statements have been intended to offend. They are my thoughts.

Last edited:
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Partial or full :/ They're the only methods that seem the most accessible to me

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020

Forgive me but this statement came across as a very casual and non-chalant expression on the topic of suicide.

I don't receive suicide as a casual and non-chalant topic.

If a person came to me and said "Hey Mizz Fockers, I want some ideas on suicide methods!"

I would never say "Awesome... Go shoot yourself!!!"

I'd imagine most others wouldn't respond in that manner either.

Just making a note of how you may come across to others. Of course I am just one person on the internet...
The difference here is, this is a literal suicide forum. You do realise that, right? The OP is asking something perfectly natural given the subject and may just want to engage in conversation. There will be absolutely nothing to gain from being snarky or unkind.

• Love
Reactions: Captive of Mind, allenprice100011@gma, LostAllHope7651 and 1 other person
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
The difference here is, this is a literal suicide forum. You do realise that, right? The OP is asking something perfectly natural given the subject and may just want to engage in conversation. There will be absolutely nothing to gain from being snarky or unkind.

Looks like we have a difference of opinion...I do not assert my opinion to be more right than yours so dont do that to me.

I explained my reasons for my response. If you or OP are offended by my reaction I cannot control that. All I can do is state my intent which was not to offend.

If YOU want to insist that I was being 'snarky' or 'unkind' those are your judgements and I will not take responsibility for your response.

Reactions: jgm63
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
SN since I have all the items required. Ideally, I would use powdered N, but I am still gathering info on that.

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
GSW, back of head, abandoned place. Poisoning myself first.

Thought I was a jumper, but to quote another person from here at SaSu: it just takes that first second of hesitation and shit all goes to hell.

Reactions: one4all
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Are u just determine to pick fault in everything I say.....
@LostAllHope7651
Please don't take everything as a personal attack.
Although I know that can be tough, and I fully understand how and why you may feel that way.
A lot of "constructive criticism" can take place on this site.
It can be quite a steep learning curve initially.
Perhaps some members can be very "direct" in the way they say things.
I understand it can be a bit daunting as a new member.
You can and should stand up for yourself, however.
Going through the process of doing that will actually help you understand better in your mind why you are here, so in fact although it may not seem like it, those who "challenge" you are really your greatest friends in many regards.

As mentioned, the site has been under a lot of media scrutiny.
It's important that we don't take matters lightly (we don't anyhow, but the self-awareness on this matter is extra high at present), so that anybody can't just sign up and say :
"Hey everyone !! This place is cool. Let me know the best methods please...! Missing you already !!"
I'm obviously exaggerating, but you get the idea....

There needs to be a sense of seriousness and intent.
It needs to be clear that you are mindful of what you are doing and why, and that you are serious in the questions you are asking.
Try to phrase your questions clearly and word your posts well, to show you are putting thought into what you are doing.
It should come across from your posts that you are driving your own research and learning.
Otherwise it would be irresponsible of us to share information too freely with anybody who just casually signs up.

Anyhow, I am certain you will soon "find your feet", if that is what you wish.
I guess there's a sort of initial bar you have to clear here, which is important to get rid of people who are only "casually browsing" this site.
We have an important responsibility to get rid of such "casual browsers", as I'm sure you can appreciate.

And if someone "criticises" you, take a step back for a few minutes, and breathe, and don't rush your reply until you're clear in your thoughts.
Ask yourself if the person might have a point that is worth considering (sometimes yes, sometimes no).
It takes a lot of wisdom to be able to question whether you might be at fault, and is the sign of a great and strong person.
But only if that genuinely applies - don't agree with someone unless you can really see the validity of their point.

Anyhow, I'm kind of "waffling" a bit now, but I hope you might have gotten something from my post above, and that it might give you a bit of additional perspective to work with.......

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and LMFAO FOCKERS
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This forum serves multiple purposes.
There are various factors to consider when we make posts here.
Please take a quick read of some of these points :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-everyones-methods.32196/post-594453
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-everyones-methods.32196/post-595164

:heart:

A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
Anyone know of any tried and tested methods that work?
My method will be the amitriptyline cocktail. I spontaneously overdosed on this and know for a fact that it will work. Unfortunately, since it was spontaneous, I was found a short while later and was saved. I've read post of people worrying about pain or suffering but from my experience, there was none and there was no vomiting either even though I took no antiemetics. At the time,I didn't know of the cocktail so I only took two of the ingredients. I drank 8 beers and took 3000 milligrams of amitriptyline. I fell asleep about 30 minutes later and woke from a coma over a week later . No pain,no suffering,no anything other than complete unconsciousness and had I not been found,it would have worked without a doubt. Now that I know of the cocktail, I will add over the counter Tagamet as it encreases the level of amitriptyline. I will be certain to lie down somewhere that I will not be found for at least 24 hours. From my experience, I believe this to be a humane and completely painless way. You simply fall asleep and as long as your not found for a day, you will never wake up

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, enjolras and LostAllHope7651
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Mine is the firearm due to it's reliability. It is not going to be a peaceful sight and will likely be a mess, but it when I want to go after such a long time of suffering, I'm just going to choose the most reliable and painless way to go. I would have opted for a more peaceful method, but I don't have access to it nor have the means to reliably acquire them. Ultimately, what it boils down to is choosing a method that you are most comfortable with after factoring in: reliability, peacefulness, comfort (whether painless or not).

Reactions: LostAllHope7651
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I was considering N or SN. Though I do have to give it more thought and research a bit more.

Reactions: LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
My method will be the amitriptyline cocktail. I spontaneously overdosed on this and know for a fact that it will work. Unfortunately, since it was spontaneous, I was found a short while later and was saved. I've read post of people worrying about pain or suffering but from my experience, there was none and there was no vomiting either even though I took no antiemetics. At the time,I didn't know of the cocktail so I only took two of the ingredients. I drank 8 beers and took 3000 milligrams of amitriptyline. I fell asleep about 30 minutes later and woke from a coma over a week later . No pain,no suffering,no anything other than complete unconsciousness and had I not been found,it would have worked without a doubt. Now that I know of the cocktail, I will add over the counter Tagamet as it encreases the level of amitriptyline. I will be certain to lie down somewhere that I will not be found for at least 24 hours. From my experience, I believe this to be a humane and completely painless way. You simply fall asleep and as long as your not found for a day, you will never wake up
I had a cocktail of three things 5 years ago and I was found and woke up in a coma.... unsure if I'd still be here today if I wasn't found but I can't remember now what 3 I took, but same as u I didn't remember anything just fell asleep xx

Reactions: allenprice100011@gma
A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
I had a cocktail of three things 5 years ago and I was found and woke up in a coma.... unsure if I'd still be here today if I wasn't found but I can't remember now what 3 I took, but same as u I didn't remember anything just fell asleep xx
Please don't take this wrong as I'm not encouraging you to go through with this. I know for me that I'm simply tired of living a life of pain both physically and even more so emotionally. Ive researched the amitriptyline cocktail since my incident and considering my experience,I believe it's the best way. You fall asleep and it's over finally. I would encourage you to push through if you can and maybe there is a good life for you somewhere. For me, all I foresee is the same ol bull crap so I see no sense in prolonging the agony of my existence. Whatever you choose ,I wish you success . After learning from my spontaneous mistakes,the key here with this method ( as I guess with any) is ensuring that you will not be found for at least 24 hours . I've looked up other methods as no one wants to suffer their exit but from firsthand experience,this is just falling asleep. Being drunk at the time will help too, or at least for me it will be as I'm stupid when I drink and this may give me the courage to go through with it and not call for help after ingestion. I found info on the SN method here and I've further researched it. You can get the sodium nitrate from Amazon for 10 bucks but after reading up on it ,it could cause a stroke or a heart attack that you may survive through and how terrifying is that prospect? Living only to be stuck in your misery as an invalid as well. Amitriptyline is the way to go. For me it is anyway

Reactions: enjolras
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I found info on the SN method here and I've further researched it. You can get the sodium nitrate from Amazon for 10 bucks but after reading up on it ,it could cause a stroke or a heart attack that you may survive through and how terrifying is that prospect? Living only to be stuck in your misery as an invalid as well.

The SN method is for sodium nitrite with an i, not nitrate with an a.

Have never seen any sources that said nitrite with an i can result in stroke or heart attack.

Reactions: Erase.myself, autumnal and dras23
A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
The SN method is for sodium nitrite with an i, not nitrate with an a.

Have never seen any sources that said nitrite with an i can result in stroke or heart attack.
Yes, nitrite. I'm sorry I missed spelled it. I will go through my browser history and send you a link if possible or at least the web address. It most certainly described stroke and cardiac arrest with the possibility of survival and although the ingredients are readily available,this terrifies me. For me , amitriptyline is the way to go from my personal experience. Totally painless. You just fall asleep and as long as your not discovered too soon,that will be the last thing you ever know. I'll look for that website and try to get it to you soon.

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
heroin overdose, sleeping pill overdose, or jumping.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Yes, nitrite. I'm sorry I missed spelled it. I will go through my browser history and send you a link if possible or at least the web address. It most certainly described stroke and cardiac arrest with the possibility of survival and although the ingredients are readily available,this terrifies me.

By all means, post the link to any existing SN thread or create a new one. If it's information that will help others in making the most informed decision possible, please put it out there for all of us. Thank you.

A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
By all means, post the link to any existing SN thread or create a new one. If it's information that will help others in making the most informed decision possible, please put it out there for all of us. Thank you.
Ok,I'm not technology savvy so don't know how to do all that. I'll continue searching my history to find that particular page but, the link above I believe will take you to one case study although I'm not sure if it's the one I refer to specifically. That site www.hindawi.com and search for sevre
I'm not certain if that link is the page I found about stroke and cardiac arrest and will continue to look for that link to post. Rest assured,I would not say this if not correct. That link above at www.hindawi.com should take you to a case study on severe methemoglobinemia due to sodium nitrite. If, I'm not mistaken, I also stumbled upon a site for the state of New Jersey ( USA) concerning hazardous materials and that's possibly where I read it but I searched so extensively, I honestly can't remember where exactly I found it. I'm new here and don't know how to create a thread yet so if it's ok with you, I will find that site with the info I speak of and will send it to you here to put out there for everyone considering this method. It is quite frightening to consider should you be rescued before it finishes and this, combined with me experience with amitriptyline is why I will choose the later. Search hindawi.com if that link is incorrect.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Ok,I'm not technology savvy so don't know how to do all that. I'll continue searching my history to find that particular page but, the link above I believe will take you to one case study although I'm not sure if it's the one I refer to specifically. That site www.hindawi.com and search for sevre

I'm not certain if that link is the page I found about stroke and cardiac arrest and will continue to look for that link to post. Rest assured,I would not say this if not correct. That link above at www.hindawi.com should take you to a case study on severe methemoglobinemia due to sodium nitrite. If, I'm not mistaken, I also stumbled upon a site for the state of New Jersey ( USA) concerning hazardous materials and that's possibly where I read it but I searched so extensively, I honestly can't remember where exactly I found it. I'm new here and don't know how to create a thread yet so if it's ok with you, I will find that site with the info I speak of and will send it to you here to put out there for everyone considering this method. It is quite frightening to consider should you be rescued before it finishes and this, combined with me experience with amitriptyline is why I will choose the later. Search hindawi.com if that link is incorrect.

Well, I hope you will use an existing SN thread if you don't know how to create a new post, or ask the mods to help you, because starting a discussion here will dereail the thread.

And respectfully, I don't know you, so I can't/won't just trust that you wouldn't say something if it isn't correct. No offense intended.

We on SS are generally well-versed in methemoglobinemia, that's the point of SN. If you find the actual source for the extreme secondary effects you were talking about, I look forward to seeing it on another thread. Feel free to tag me.

Take care.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and allenprice100011@gma
A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
I totally agree with you. I'm new here too and reading the responses to what I believe are honest and sincere inquiries from this person, it also makes me reluctant to reach out for information as well. I get it that the internet is full of resources where it can be researched but wouldn't this site be a place where you can cut to the chase rather than going around the world to come to the conclusion you seek. Being rude rather whomever that is believes so or not,is exactly what's happened. I don't mean to offend either. These are my thoughts

A

allenprice100011@gma

There is no happiness
Feb 16, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm comprehending what I've read on these two pages that I've sent screenshots of concerning stroke caused by SN and neither of these two sources is what I referred to earlier which was much more in depth but as of yet I still haven't found that page again. I hope I'm not being dumb but this why I mentioned stroke

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-015842.png
    Screenshot_20200218-015842.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200218-014847.png
    Screenshot_20200218-014847.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 26
I

Isaac777

Feb 29, 2020
Full suspension hanging and yes I have tried it but was "rescued" after passing out
What was it like after passing out? I keep getting close with hanging and then back out because I'm scared of what happens next.

Ilikeshrimp

Ilikeshrimp

tired
Feb 2, 2020
Hanging unless i can figure out where to buy meto for sn