• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
Anyone know of any tried and tested methods that work?

Reactions: Loner and TimeToBiteTheDust
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
SN is my method should it come to that

Reactions: x-Ace-x, mediocre, Lost_the_will2_live and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
To get a general overview of methods, you might also want to refer to the peaceful pill handbook :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/
On the very last page is a "summary table" that can be useful.

That book doesn't cover *every* method, but it covers quite a few....

However, did you want to tell us why you wish to find a method.
Might there perhaps be other ways of solving the issues you're facing ?
There are some very resourceful people on this site - maybe someone can think of viable solutions....

• Love
Reactions: Erase.myself, allenprice100011@gma, highlyvolatile and 5 others
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
Hanging. I began with partial, and I may try again with that method, but I learned that I'm tiny enough to achieve full suspension from the bar in my closet, so I could go with that if I really wanted to.

Reactions: wantingtheend and Mizzmini45
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
SN is my method should it come to that
I've look at that but can't work it out... as a lot are saying they're taking different tablets and things ... so confusing

Reactions: foreverbroken28 and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah I was in the same boat. Primperin is what I got

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
SN, hanging or jumping. I think jumping might be tricky for me so most likely either SN or hanging. Just waiting for the right time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, x-Ace-x and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
Sorry you've lost me ?
Ah right sorry I googled it .....
Is that all people are doing then getting a tablet to make them not sick sn back up?

Last edited:
Reactions: itsamadworld
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Full suspension hanging and yes I have tried it but was "rescued" after passing out

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Swedish Equality and LostAllHope7651
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Just look around. New member explicitly asking for people's recommended methods -> noped right out

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, I’mDone, autumnal and 2 others
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Self immolation

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Erase.myself, zeroambition, highlyvolatile and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
BOOM! Deleted xoz im a dick!

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Self immolation
Damn so I could've used u as fire wood today? Do you think your body will burn through a whole night? I hate waking up every 2 hours from the cold when sleeping next to a campfire.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and voyager
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
Just look around. New member explicitly asking for people's recommended methods -> noped right out
Sorry, just curious of people's ideas that all. Nothing funny about it

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Okay there's a resource thread stickied, a 'megathread' for most methods and also a search bar, but you will probably get these results:

• N
  • SN
  • Partial or full suspension (and various variations on the theme of constricting the airways or arteries of the neck).
  • F
  • Exit Bag or grill (Gas methods)
  • Jumping
  • Gun ofc
  • Various other OD methods
  • the highly controversial train method
  • and probably coming soon: the debreather method
I recommend none of these, instead I recommend getting appropriate help where possible (whatever that means to you...there is also a recovery section to this forum by the way). Welcome to the forum I didn't mean to be rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loner and AcornUnderground
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Damn so I could've used u as fire wood today? Do you think your body will burn through a whole night? I hate waking up every 2 hours from the cold when sleeping next to a campfire.

Ummm i don't think i will make a good charcoal or campfire for you. :wink: Not alot of body fat to consume

• Aww..
Reactions: a.n.kirillov
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Your original question was

Anyone know of any tried and tested methods that work?

Sorry, just curious of people's ideas that all. Nothing funny about it

@jgm63 provided a nice response for you...

as did @a.n.kirillov in his response to you....

You also asked about Callie in another thread title "Sick of getting up everyday and feeling like you have no purpose....."

All these threads that have been created seem to morph from pain into discussing various methods. Maybe it would help to do some reading from here. Everything that is here is on the broader internet as well...

You decide how to use this site. But asking or leading repeatedly down a road to the same information is not going to get anyone to suggest anything to you outside of what has been already suggested which is to do some research.

Reactions: I’mDone, MsMaudlin, Shakespear's Brother and 1 other person
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
Your original question was

@jgm63 provided a nice response for you...

as did @a.n.kirillov in his response to you....

You also asked about Callie in another thread title "Sick of getting up everyday and feeling like you have no purpose....."

All these threads that have been created seem to morph from pain into discussing various methods. Maybe it would help to do some reading from here. Everything that is here is on the broader internet as well...

You decide how to use this site. But asking or leading repeatedly down a road to the same information is not going to get anyone to suggest anything to you outside of what has been already suggested which is to do some research.

Thanks for that, you've just made me feel like an idiot .... I won't put anything else up or try making conversation.... sorry again

• Hugs
Reactions: itsamadworld, voyager and x-Ace-x
H

HillebrandC12B

Feb 10, 2020
Im leaning towards partial.. but sn if i can hold out long enough to get the materials. I have the tagement, propanolol, i need sn and antienemics. AntiEs seem impossible to get

Reactions: LostAllHope7651
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for that, you've just made me feel like an idiot .... I won't put anything else up or try making conversation.... sorry again
@LostAllHope7651
I think you may have misunderstood.....
@LMFAO FOCKERS is explaining that we have to be careful on this site not to explicitly make "suggestions" to people.
This can cause problems for a site like this, as I'm sure you can imagine.....
This is especially considering recent media attention, which has a tendency to focus on the "sensational", since that's "what sells".
I hope you can understand this.
We're not trying to silence you or make you feel silly at all.
You are highly valued here, and we will support you in any way we can.
It is the nature of a site like this that you always need to assume responsibility for your own research and actions.
And that is what Mr Fockers (please forgive a minor joke there) was conveying.....

:heart:

P.S. I'm more than happy to talk to you on PM if you so wish.
I'm sure many others would be happy to do the same (though some people favour PM messages more than others, so I can't speak for everyone)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: itsamadworld, jecamole, Sensei and 3 others
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019

I do not have the power to make you feel like an idiot.

I stated facts and made a personal conclusion based on those facts. Similar to what any person does when they read any information.

People read threads and make a conclusions.

Please dont place any blame on me. Others may come to different conclusions.

Reactions: Travis Pickle, Epsilon0, Shakespear's Brother and 1 other person
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
It's the internet people get angry when they see someone who doesn't want to do their own research. I didn't realize you just wanted to socialize by asking the question.

Reactions: Epsilon0, GoodPersonEffed and LMFAO FOCKERS
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
@LostAllHope7651
I think you may have misunderstood.....
@LMFAO FOCKERS is explaining that we have to be careful on this site not to explicitly make "suggestions" to people.
This can cause problems for a site like this, as I'm sure you can imagine.....
This is especially considering recent media attention, which has a tendency to focus on the "sensational", since that's "what sells".
I hope you can understand this.
We're not trying to silence you or make you feel silly at all.
You are highly valued here, and we will support you in any way we can.
It is the nature of a site like this that you always need to assume responsibility for your own research and actions.
And that is what Mr Fockers (please forgive a minor joke there) was conveying.....

:heart:

P.S. I'm more than happy to talk to you on PM if you so wish.
I'm sure many others would be happy to do the same (though some people favour PM messages more than others, so I can't speak for everyone)
Thank you for that, yes I do understand that and I'm sorry it's that the way I came across as I wasn't asking for anyone to tell me to do anything, I was just curious but I totally get where your coming from.. thank you x

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and jgm63
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
It's the internet people get angry when they see someone who doesn't want to do their own research. I didn't realize you just wanted to socialize by asking the question.
Is wasn't really about doing re search I've done enough of that over the years, curiously more than anything as to other people's ideas and it was a subject I though may start a conversation, something to talk about, but it's ok doesn't matter... thanks anyway

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Sure we're overreacting because of the media exposure and because there is an influx of new members who seem suspiciously knowledgeable about the terminology exclusive to this site and whose posts have eerily similar motives and structures, use the same phrases, always have similar Backstories like Callie Lewis and so on. This could of course be unwarranted paranoia, the new members could've been lurkers, they could have done their due diligence on the acronyms and so on. So sorry for overreacting

My method of choice is N by the way, unsurprisingly, just have to acquire it and get it tested. Strangely enough I can only ever imagine dying through an OD of some sort; I wouldn't ever do something brutal like hanging myself or jumping from a cliff. I especially despise the idea of hanging.

Reactions: itsamadworld, LostAllHope7651 and LMFAO FOCKERS
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I've done enough of that over the years, curiously more than anything as to other people's ideas

Forgive me but this statement came across as a very casual and non-chalant expression on the topic of suicide.

I don't receive suicide as a casual and non-chalant topic.

If a person came to me and said "Hey Mizz Fockers, I want some ideas on suicide methods!"

I would never say "Awesome... Go shoot yourself!!!"

I'd imagine most others wouldn't respond in that manner either.

Just making a note of how you may come across to others. Of course I am just one person on the internet...

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020

Forgive me but this statement came across as a very casual and non-chalant expression on the topic of suicide.

I don't receive suicide as a casual and non-chalant topic.

If a person came to me and said "Hey Mizz Fockers, I want some ideas on suicide methods!"

I would never say "Awesome... Go shoot yourself!!!"

I'd imagine most others wouldn't respond in that manner either.

Just making a note of how you may come across to others. Of course I am just one person on the internet...

Are u just determine to pick fault in everything I say.....

Reactions: itsamadworld and AcornUnderground