CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Have dream see bottle away, write n , try get dream end ,next dream struggle boring day life , what dream last?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kualk, Rocinante, Dead Meat and 2 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I write most of them down. Sleeping is best time for me currently.

• Hugs
Reactions: starlight9, LONE WOLF., Rocinante and 3 others
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
My brain is so fed up that I don't even have dreams lately, just nothingness and then I wake up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kualk, Rocinante and CTB Dream
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocinante, š–£“ nadia š–£“ and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that I do have dreams only I hardly ever seem to remember the specific details of them. Upon waking the details of dreams fade from my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kualk, Rocinante and CTB Dream
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sorry if anyone was offended by previous post. I have found that sometimes communication is more effective when I use syntax and word grouping of the entity I responded to. Please don't take offense at my previous post it was my sincere desire to express my thoughts in what I thought,(dumb of ass me again), would be more easily understood form. I had no knowledge of the condition of one involved. So please do accept my sincerest apologies.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry if anyone was offended by previous post. I have found that sometimes communication is more effective when I use syntax and word grouping of the entity I responded to. Please don't take offense at my previous post it was my sincere desire to express my thoughts in what I thought,(dumb of ass me again), would be more easily understood form. I had no knowledge of the condition of one involved. So please do accept my sincerest apologies.
Sorry but this apology does not seem very convincing for me. At least be honest but this excuse concerning syntax is absurd. And it was seemingly just an accident that you exactty wrote this response to CTB dream ??? I don't buy that for a second. I found your comment very offensive. If this was intended then it was pretty disgusting.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sorry but this apology does not seem very convincing for me. At least be honest but this excuse concerning syntax is absurd. And it was seemingly just an accident that you exactty wrote this response to CTB dream ??? I don't buy that for a second. I found your comment very offensive. If this was intended then it was pretty disgusting.
I would never want to hurt anyone here. I was unaware she had to use a computer, although I knew some cybernetic agent was involved. I had thought the the person in question was using a translation program. If you ever try using one syntax often changes greatly. So I felt that her translation program would render my response as more detailed. A thought can be conveyed in a different language, but interpreting and the original word placement does change. Again if you find my apologies lacking I don't know what to say or how to convince you I wasn't trying to belittle or insult her. I had no idea she was using a computer due to a disability, I only learned that, AFTER my post was deleted.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
I had a long period where I didn't dream at all. Then I started increasing my vitamin B intake by adding things like marmite and nutritional yeast to my diet, and I've started dreaming a lot, more than ever actually. My dream recall has improved since I started writing them down soon after I wake up. My dreams are surprisingly pretty tame, almost never dark or violent. Occasionally I'll fall asleep while reciting some mantra and I'll still be reciting it in the dream.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kualk and CTB Dream
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I would never want to hurt anyone here. I was unaware she had to use a computer, although I knew some cybernetic agent was involved. I had thought the the person in question was using a translation program. If you ever try using one syntax often changes greatly. So I felt that her translation program would render my response as more detailed. A thought can be conveyed in a different language, but interpreting and the original word placement does change. Again if you find my apologies lacking I don't know what to say or how to convince you I wasn't trying to belittle or insult her. I had no idea she was using a computer due to a disability, I only learned that, AFTER my post was deleted.
Not sure what to say about that. I am not the one who has to accept the apology anyway.
However in case people doing this with malicious intend to her (I don't mean you if you are sincere) I want to say the following: You are fucking piece of shit who should feel deeply ashamed. Everyone who does this is despicable and should feel as the garbage that they are.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Not sure what to say about that. I am not the one who has to accept the apology anyway.
However in case people doing this with malicious intend to her (I don't mean you if you are sincere) I want to say the following: You are fucking piece of shit who should feel deeply ashamed. Everyone who does this is despicable and should feel as the garbage that they are.
If there was some way to know that she HAS a disability, it wasn't like that fact was known. Now how many more posts are you gonna make about this? I don't want to hurt anyone here, unless they are hear trying to shut us down. Now I apologized.

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
If there was some way to know that she HAS a disability, it wasn't like that fact was known. Now how many more posts are you gonna make about this? I don't want to hurt anyone here, unless they are hear trying to shut us down. Now I apologized.
I just wanted to state some facts because I despise people who go against vulnerable people. You don't have to feel adressed by my post if you are sincere. And it is basically written under her profile picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venus13
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I just wanted to state some facts because I despise peole who go against vulnerabe people. You don't have to feel adressed by my post if you are sincere. And it is basically written under her profile picture.
Once again as a gay man who is hated by the world, I would not deliberately just set out to hurt some else who is different. I already have had a life of being hurt. So I don't like to see others hurt for no reason. Now are we clear on this? I

Reactions: LONE WOLF.
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
As you said I won't comment on it any further. I don't want to prolong this discussion any futher. Basically it also is not really of interest what I think about it. If you was sincere then sorry for that.

Venus13

Venus13

Experienced
Oct 2, 2022
I've been going into these dreamless black void sleep states lately. I'm usually a huge dreamer with elaborate stories. It's been such a beautiful restful experience somehow.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Doucement, sleeps and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not see happen what, thank noname defend, forgive other makepain, some use make fun other thing this driect cause damage that why even join forum here was worry , anyway hope all ok hug

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Rocinante, HermitLonerGuy and 5 others
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I can't seem to remember my dreams. At times I almost do, but then it's gone. It's like trying to remember a word that you know but forgot. It's right there on the tip of your tongue, but you just can't get to it.
Sometimes something will sort or remind me of my last dream, but it always slips away from me.
I wish I could remember them.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I write most of them down. Sleeping is best time for me currently.
Something like a dream journal? I've seen some of those on reddit and they're so neat. I did journaling for a bit (not dream journaling) but I couldn't get mine looking as good as theirs and it begun to feel like a chore by the end of it.

Reactions: Rocinante and Sakura94
myfinalform

myfinalform

Oct 12, 2022
i have no dreams lately

S

System28

Student
Oct 14, 2022
my dream is wake up someday as a children and realise thats this life was just a nightmare

Reactions: Zegers and Rocinante
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
My dreams are a mixed of all memories I had in the past, just out from nowhere. The rest of the time I can't remember. It's just the waking up that I go, oh, I'm here still.

BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020
Today's dream.
I'm visiting a thrift store. It's located at the top of a 40 story building. I am terribly claustrophobic. I choose the stairs over the elevator. The stairs are encased in a tiny tube, climbing up like a ladder. With loose rungs. I make it to the top. In the store I'm searching for a small folding table. I want a specific picture on the table. I keep finding what looks like a perfect table but it turns out to just be a picture for the wall or an ironing board or a folding wagon. The sales clerk shows me a table that is perfect in every way. She takes it to the register and wraps it in protective paper. I go to pay for it and the sales clerk says oh no, that one is already spoken for.. I tell her I'll come back to shop again next week.
Also today's dream..
I'm living in a group home where I'm not wanted. I am just another teen taking up space. I sneak out an unlocked door and I wander around town. It's cold out with a foot of snow on the ground. I'm looking for a place to spend the night. I see a group of people outside an apartment complex. They are all smoking, drugging..looking like a rough place.
I watch a transaction where a guy is selling big sharp knives from a cardboard box. One man buys a knife and as he walks away with it, he is tackled and arrested by cops.
I go to sit with this knife dealer. I know I can't buy a knife because it is a setup. I talk to the guy and I request that he would use a knife to kill me. I will pay him one thousand dollars for the done deed. He agrees to the plan. I go to the preplanned location and another man is there waiting for me. He puts his arm around my neck and walks me into a nearby ground floor apartment. Inside is nice and warm. The big room is wall to wall beds with 2 people sleeping in each bed. I walk around a corner into a kitchen which is overflowing with all kinds of good food. I eat a little bowl of hot meat and beans. I go back through the bed area and I hand one lady a hundred dollar bill. She looks in total shock..like I had given her ten thousand dollars. I leave the apt and go back into the cold snowy outdoors. I'm still hoping someone plans to end my life but that's all I remember.

Last edited:
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
i Cant remember the last dream I had. Every time I sleep I think my face is disfigured or I get a life ending infection nightmare

Kualk

Kualk

May we all find peace
Jan 10, 2023
I've been having a recurring dream for the past week or so where I live in a little cabin with my (non-existent) daughter and son far away from any civilization and every day is very warm and comfortable, although I can never remember the specifics of these dreams. Unfortunately every time I try to speak with them I wake up.
Not sure if there is any meaning to them but it's been making me excited to go to sleep recently.

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
My dreams are always so peaceful, even my nightmares are strangely comforting. I think my nightmares are comforting simply because I'm happy to be away from the world, it's freeing. A lot of my dreams are really abstract, fantastical, and full of monsters and things that don't exist in real life. Sometimes it's scary, but nothing scares me more than waking up.

Lately I've been having more and more dreams of being a man. If I were a spiritual person, I'd say it's a sign that I'm close to the end of this life and the one I was meant to live is waiting for me on the other side.

I love dreaming more than anything else, I wish I could sleep all day.

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am at such a low level that there are not even dreams.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I can't remember any of my dreams if l do have any but l do remember the regular flashbacks that put me right back there but l am unable to speak or make any changes that may affect the outcome of the scenarios ā˜¹ļø

freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
Nightmares, almost every single night, for as far back as I can remember. No rest for me awake or asleep