L

LostChan

Sep 21, 2023
A soft "I'm sorry I wish this life worked out but in the end all it caused was my suffering"

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
"fuck" or "shit" as I jump to my death.

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I think we would be too stunned to say anything or too overwhelming to think of anything. I seen some videos of people CTB its either they cry or just stay silent, numb and motionless based on their facial expressions. I'm talking about the moment they actually do it not before. I think it's better to not even have a last word. enjoy the peacefulness (hopefully!)

silligant

silligant

Oct 5, 2023
I really don't know; verbally, a plain goodbye since I'll be leaving my house to go do it in an isolated place. I'll be writing a note but the goodbye at the end is one of the hardest parts

Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
"I love you."
Directed at my lover.

SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Words of hatred, sorrow, or perhaps indifference? Let me know.
I made a spotify playlist called "Last words". I'd send it to my friends on top of an online suicide note.

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I think about this more often than I'd like to. I am constantly going back and forth with myself on my "last words". I have this feeling of such guilt if I don't leave a message and say anything. Yet, I have such feelings of guilt saying something and leaving people unsettled before they find out whenever they do. I am pretty introverted and distant most of the time so it's no surprise when I haven't talked or "been around" in awhile. My family that I live with though hits different. Every time I try to write something I struggle to finish because I always break down…it's a whole thing.
In general, I'd definitely say "sorry and I thank you". To certain people definitely expressing my love for them but I'd also want them not to be sad because I'd be a peace and "I am free now". If that isn't too selfish to say…

Almost feels so much better to just leave in silence.

hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
"ня, пока!"

Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Hmmmm I've had my whole life so far to speak, I hope by the time I go I've said all I needed to.

H

hdahsa

Jul 25, 2021
I don't know if I will say it aloud but in my mind it will definitely be - "Ah the sweet release of death"

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
I have a idea of what I will say if I wrote it down towards different groups of people. For everyone, "thank you everyone."(not much honestly). For family, "I love you for a thousand years and a thousand years more." for friends."Thank you guys. Stay awesome." (again not much). But what I will say outside will be different. I will say something like I love you or something like that.

K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
"I'm sorry" or "thank fucking God"

Maybe if I'm sad "I'll miss you"

I plan to go alone and quietly. My final words will be a sorry and goodbye sent just before I pass out

DeepCD

DeepCD

Oct 2, 2023
"Thank You SaSu" ... (Refers to Everyone in this Community)

Last edited:
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I am a very sentimental person. I imagine that I would write long, detailed notes to my friends and family for them to discover, following my death. I would write about my connections with them, how much I valued the time I spent with them, and my faith in their future growth and success. I would remind them that my death is not their fault; it was the failures of my own mind that prompted my actions. Lastly, I would end every note by expressing all of the reasons why I love them. I hope that my words could ease any potential grief, due to my passing. I imagine that, as I die, I will cry tears of relief, knowing that my suffering has finally reached its end.

BackpackBones

BackpackBones

Nov 1, 2023
I think on that day I'll take the transit to see my friend, have a chat, enjoy my last meal and let them know it's time for me to get on the bus. (sounds pretty indifferent to me)
My last attempt I originally wrote 7 pages, but ended up shredding them and blacked out repeating "Dinero no beuno" over and over. (I don't speak Spanish.) So honestly at this point I've given up on having meaningful last words since I end up spouting gibberish either way.
"Money's no good"

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
I hope reincarnation isn't real.

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
"I'm sorry I'm defective"

• Love
Reactions: Rhymester
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I frequently say "I hate it here" whenever the slightest inconvenience happens and I assume something will happen on my way out so realistically I'd like to think that would be my last word.

FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
If there exists any sort of higher being(s) on the other side waiting for me, I can't wait to meet them and let them fully know just what I think about the complete joke that was my life. I'll have nothing but words of malice and loathing for them and I'll have them on their knees begging for mercy and forgiveness when I'll have none to give. If I could, I'd pay them back a hundredfold for the "gift" of this life that was given to me so they can fully understand just what I went through over the course of this poor excuse of a life in this nightmarish world.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Rhymester
Rhymester

Rhymester

No more narcs PLEASE
Aug 9, 2023
I would write a note, tell them all the words of sorrow I have felt in this world, probably sign it with my blood. I like to get creative with how I express myself so they know how messed up I actually was, but still don't know what would I write anymore.
Sign it with blood? I might do that too.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Words of hatred, sorrow, or perhaps indifference? Let me know.
I honestly don't want to have any last words. I don't have anything to say. I guess if I had to have last words they would be words of indifference. I'm just so over and done with life. I'm not planning on writing a note or any letters to anyone. Sometimes I think about making "0/10" my note though.
If there exists any sort of higher being(s) on the other side waiting for me, I can't wait to meet them and let them fully know just what I think about the complete joke that was my life. I'll have nothing but words of malice and loathing for them and I'll have them on their knees begging for mercy and forgiveness when I'll have none to give. If I could, I'd pay them back a hundredfold for the "gift" of this life that was given to me so they can fully understand just what I went through over the course of this poor excuse of a life in this nightmarish world.
Same

Last edited: