Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
the most expensive mansion in the world. then I'd sell it for a perfectly average house and invest the money and live off the interest.

Reactions: Disappointered and purplesmoothie
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
the most expensive mansion in the world. then I'd sell it for a perfectly average house and invest the money and live off the interest.
Hahahah that's what i'd do! I see all these wonderful competition prizes of new cars etc on TV and think "Yeah, I'd just sell it and guarantee my income for a few years," then buy an old banger that's much more fun. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: purplesmoothie and Lilacmoon
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Something like this :love:

FB IMG 1599494240105

• Love
Reactions: stygal, demuic, Disappointered and 5 others
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
A cabin in the woods. One room, partitioned attic with a bed, small plot of land for growing crops, hooked up to the grid for some basic modern comforts like the internet and/or solar panels depending on if they have reached peak efficiency yet and an outhouse or latrine. Dog, wife and cat for company. Not so far out in the boonies that I'm fucked if we need help, but far away that it's dark, cold and quiet at night.

Alternatively, just some small piece of property with modern amenities that I can inexpensively look after and paint in until I die.

Reactions: stygal, Matthias_k, JohnDoe555 and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Reactions: purplesmoothie
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
A cabin in the woods. One room, partitioned attic with a bed, small plot of land for growing crops, hooked up to the grid for some basic modern comforts like the internet and/or solar panels depending on if they have reached peak efficiency yet and an outhouse or latrine. Dog, wife and cat for company. Not so far out in the boonies that I'm fucked if we need help, but far away that it's dark, cold and quiet at night.

Alternatively, just some small piece of property with modern amenities that I can inexpensively look after and paint in until I die.
All my silliness aside...you have just summed up my idyll. I'd have settled for a dog and a horse though, so i guess I have lower standards :blarg:

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
All my silliness aside...you have just summed up my idyll. I'd have settled for a dog and a horse though, so i guess I have lower standards :blarg:
I'm allergic to horsies, so I'll have to give that one a pass. A wife might be a stretch. I'd very happily settle for a dog and kitty haha.

purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Who cares about the house , weather , sun , views and fresh air
Greek villa for sale epidaurus gallery slide 6

Attachments

• greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-11-1.jpg
    greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-11-1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-22.jpg
    greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-22.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 3
  • greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-29.jpg
    greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-29.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 3
  • greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-3.jpg
    greek-villa-for-sale-peloponnese-villa-aura-3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Matthias_k, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Reiraku

Reiraku

May 5, 2020
I think I'd love to have a small house in the countryside, with a good distance between me and anyone else. I'd just take all the stuff from my apartment there, upgrade my internet connection and get a dog or two and just try to be at peace.
If we're talking over the top luxuries, the house comes with an indoor swimming pool, a shooting range, a home gym, a cinema and a robot butler that takes care of it all.:hihi:

• Love
Reactions: Matthias_k, marcusuk63, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I think I'd love to have a small house in the countryside, with a good distance between me and anyone else. I'd just take all the stuff from my apartment there, upgrade my internet connection and get a dog or two and just try to be at peace.
If we're talking over the top luxuries, the house comes with an indoor swimming pool, a shooting range, a home gym, a cinema and a robot butler that takes care of it all.:hihi:
That sounds nice <3 I think I'd like a smaller house too actually. But with all the things I said earlier plus a robot butler sounds nice and a home gym

• Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Deleted member 4993
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
I want the house of Nathan Bateman. The Androids can stay.

Exma2   Copy Exma 1   Copy

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, stygal, Disappointered and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: stygal, Matthias_k and purplesmoothie
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, marcusuk63, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
An old castle in France that can be upgraded with some modern amenities.

NeverEndingProblem

NeverEndingProblem

Oct 14, 2020
A penthouse apartment type thing. Perhaps 20 floors up. That way I can CTB if life keeps on shitting on me.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
A nice luxury apartment here in Sydney, either in the city or maybe in Double Bay. Three bedrooms, a few hundred square feet, views.

Unfortunately something like that is probably 5-10 million here depending on where you want it.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I want a big piece of land in an area with moderate to cold climate.
First thing I'd built would be fence around it so that no other humans could bother me.
Then I'd love to have a small house (maybe crafted into its surroundings) with an underground area.
It should be made out of stone with big glas fronts on the outside and mostly wood and stone interior.
I want next to no furniture, only the essentials (and fast internet).
As an extra I'd need a gym and a pool though. 9E816788 9A11 4D2B A69A E8A55DDDC71F 098CE6EB 745D 4A14 9C93 2121EF17040B A08FF99D 8263 427F 98BD 5D8685EA7C19

Last edited:
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
That sounds nice <3 I think I'd like a smaller house too actually. But with all the things I said earlier plus a robot butler sounds nice and a home gym
Home gym 'Yeah' oh and my pooch!
A nice old 2 bedroom bungalow with a double garage so l could fix up a couple of old 80's car's and a large garden with a 5ft wall all around it for my pooch! Yeah that would be sweet!!!

Attachments

• longtown.jpg
    longtown.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: