Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
It's my 100th post already! I say already, feels like I've been here for a long time now, tho ig I'm still brand new

If you could share something with anyone, or the whole world, as the final thing you say before you leave, what would you say?

Maybe your passing makes global headlines and they share a paragraph that you've written; maybe it's an instruction to the next generation, or a message to your ancestors. Maybe a small something meant for the eyes of only one person.

To be clear this isn't a ctb note or goodbye thread. This isn't the why or how you're going to ctb. Ig it's more of a lesson you'd share? If all of the days of your life boiled down to one final piece of information, what would you pass on?

This question popped in my head while I was googling "things I should know before I play <a new game>" and was curious to see how you guys would answer :hug:

• Love
Reactions: glossble, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and Golden
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I would say feeling lost is normal and no matter how put together everyone around you seems to be, when you dig a little bit deeper, you"ll realize that were all just trying to figure it out as we go.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Ksmиda, Forever Sleep and Kore
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Your sweet and thank you for contributing ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Kore
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
We'll get there, eventually.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ksmиda and Kore
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
"Stop saying go to therapy when half of therapists are incompetent, terrible human beings. Practice more empathy within your social circle instead."

• Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and Kore
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the last thing i want to say. id want it to be to my bf.
id want to tell him to always listen to himself. that no one can tell him how or what to feel. that his happiness is the most important thing in the world.. id tell him to always take care of himself. and that even though im gone i still love him and ill always be in his heart...

• Love
Reactions: glossble and Kore
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
My superior genetic material.

As if.

Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
Idk if this would be the final thing, but this defo comes to mind..

A problem, no matter how big or small, is a problem nonetheless to that person. Saying "hey don't worry, you're okay, you could be that guy!", "just think of all the people worse off than you!" etc, does not calm a person. It does not offer them comfort in any way, all it does is make them feel guilty about feeling low. And that's never okay. The one thing I wish everyone would understand is… a problem, no matter how big or small, is a problem nonetheless to that person. Show some empathy instead.

Sad Rain GIF by Jin

• Love
Reactions: Ksmиda and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd say that procreation is cruel and harmful, and that it's compassionate leave the non-existent alone in peace to prevent all future unnecessary suffering.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
We should all make the world a better place before we leave it. If not us, then who?

• Love
Reactions: Kore