DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Would you like to be buried, cremated, eaten by animals... etc? Ashes spread in a happy place? Do you care what happens to you?
I don't think anyone would honor my wishes so I don't really care what happens to my body after I die. I'm just curious what others think. There are some interesting options out there.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I wanted to donate, but now I want to burn it

Reactions: Skathon
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
i'm hoping (if my wishes are followed) that my cremated ashes will be turned into a diamond.

Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and Orbitc
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Cremation would be best, but I don't attach much importance to it. If they want, they can even use my body as a shop mannequin, because after CTB I probably won't care much about it anyway.

Reactions: hevlalab and Skathon
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i wanna be buried in nature; i found a wildflower meadow near enough to me, though i'm not sure it's near enough that it'd be ruled a sensible site. otherwise, i think cremation would be cool - but whatever is least expensive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise
M.O.N

M.O.N

Aug 9, 2023
Ideally I'd be dumped in a swamp somewhere and nature would take its course. I've heard of people being eaten by their cat when they died, I wouldn't mind that either. something useful.

• Wow
Reactions: hevlalab
C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
I honestly don't think my family would claim me from the morgue. Just cremate me.

M

maikind27

Aug 31, 2023
In Germany we have forest graveyards, I wish to be buried underneath a Birch tree

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, Kompass and SenseOfLoss
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
I would like to be buried in an urn.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I have given a lot of thought to it. Can't decide for sure. In the end it really does not matter.

Tired&Weary

Tired&Weary

Aug 15, 2023
It makes no difference to me…I'm ok with cremation and getting my ashes flushed down the toilet. No funeral. There is already too much sadness in the world

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Id just wish to not exist anymore, my body just dissappears. Like the thanos snap.

• Love
Reactions: Kompass, Skathon, アホペンギン and 1 other person
H

HighOctane

EarthRover
Aug 14, 2023
In the ground, no coffin.

"Let flora and fauna feast upon me, as I have done to them" - can't remember who said it

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and SenseOfLoss
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Ideally? Something meaningful for humanity, like, I'd totally give up my body for science if it meant they could actually derive useful stuff from it. Alternatively, in a perfect scenario, nobody would ever find me, as I will be slowly decomposing somewhere deep in a beautiful forest/ocean.

Realistically, my only wish is to look "presentable" when I die, I really, really don't want to traumatize/burden anyone too much. So no violent or highly disfiguring methods for me. Whatever happens to my body I will not care about, at that point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and hevlalab
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Well I wouldn't be here anymore. So I wouldn't experience pain so I guess it wouldn't matter. I kinda don't care. Although I'm worried what would happen to my mother. I know she would go crazy.

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
When I'm gone, I feel that what would remain is just a body. I suppose the idea of it being unfound and allowed to quietly, peacefully return to nature sounds nice, as does it being harvested for whatever useable organs remain. Ultimately, I don't really care; I relinquish all control when I leave.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
My will clearly states that I should be cremated and that I absolutely DO NOT consent to the medical mafia stealing my organs.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I want my body to be destroyed. So at least I want a cremation.
A Viking king's funeral would be perfect. All my possessions and body to a wooden ship. 20 liters of petrol and a match in the back. In flames, I would drown in the river that runs through my hometown.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and girlsboysthems
fortaptimørket

fortaptimørket

All things will end, and so will I
Aug 14, 2023
Cremation. Would want my family to spread my ashes in my hometown

• Love
omarofficial10

omarofficial10

Always tired
Sep 8, 2023
Cremate me and throw away my ashes

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
Would you like to be buried, cremated, eaten by animals... etc? Ashes spread in a happy place? Do you care what happens to you?
I don't think anyone would honor my wishes so I don't really care what happens to my body after I die. I'm just curious what others think. There are some interesting options out there.
I don't honestly want my familly to expend money on a funeral. I think I am hopefully going to donate organs for medical or scientific processes then I'd probably just prefer to be dumped in a river somewhere. I know there is like legal implications there but like anything that is equivalent to noone having to hassel about it or maybe just pay the absolute minumum one needs to to dispose of a bpdy correctly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and Skathon
RealitySurf

RealitySurf

Aug 21, 2023
I dont care to be honest, i hate my body, i dont wanna make my family waste a lot of money, the cheapest option

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I would like to be cremated because I don't like the thought of my body rotting in a grave. However, you need to start treating your body as waste material. I don't have anyone, so government officials will probably handle my funeral - they'll just bury me in an unmarked grave)) but I don't care - the main thing is that my terrible life will end

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just want it to be erased, honestly I don't really care as I won't exist at that point. As long as I'm dead I'll be fine, I'll be at peace, this disgusting, dreadful existence won't be my concern. It's so comforting to think of being dead.

Reactions: Orbitc
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
i'm hoping (if my wishes are followed) that my cremated ashes will be turned into a diamond.
This is such a great idea! I read about how people make a diamonds out of ashes. This is so romantic - after all, if one of your loved ones dies, you can make a diamond from his ashes and wear it like a jewel, always remembering your loved one. Why bury a corpse in the ground because it was rotting there, ugh.
I just want it to be erased, honestly I don't really care as I won't exist at that point. As long as I'm dead I'll be fine, I'll be at peace, this disgusting, dreadful existence won't be my concern. It's so comforting to think of being dead.
I also caught myself thinking that thoughts about death bring me some kind of pleasure and relief. I go to this site mainly when I am in a bad mood and console myself with the fact that I can interrupt my terrible life. When you know that there is a way out, it calms you down. When I think about suicide, I understand that I can end my suffering - this feeling that I can control something improves my mood.

Last edited:
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
i want to be cremated and for my ashes to be mixed together with my partners so we can be together again. one of my tasks before i die is i want to make a sculpture thatll be perfect to house our ashes

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and rosenwasser
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
When I'm dead just throw me in the trash! - Frank Reynolds

Reactions: Skathon and Miss Anthropy
D

Darocba

Aug 17, 2023
Chciałbym być skremowany, ale nie chcę, aby koszty kremacji ponosili moi rodzice, więc zadowolę się zwykłym grobowcem, nawet z ziemi.

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I have an application filled out for my body to be donated to a research facility in my state where they leave bodies outside to examine how they decompose. I've requested that my body be left outside uncaged so that scavengers like vultures and other animals can eat me. all I really want is for my body to be given back to the earth in some way and i feel like providing food for animals is the best way

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, dead-yaga and rosenwasser
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I would ideally love for my organs to be donated to someone who wants the life I'd like to give away. But I'll probably get found half-decomposed so that's not an option.
I'd like for my cremated remains to be integrated into a tree. I love nature and hate what humans have done to it, it would feel right to return to soil in such a way.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and dead-yaga