imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
I'd like to be buried. I have lost people in my life who were cremated and I wish to be able to sit at their grave and talk to them but I can't. I want people to be able to sit at my grave and keep me company when I'm gone. However I know I won't be aware so it doesn't really matter…but it's not for me, it's for other people.

J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Personally don't care put me in a trash bag and throw me in the dump. Let me just lay outside somewhere the smell wouldn't bother anyone so scavenger animals can eat me an at least I'd serve a purpose.

F

failure33object

Sep 30, 2022
No...although, despite how cynical I am, I would like it if it could be used to benefit another person/s or medical science somehow.

N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
No funeral, be cremated and then I don't really care what they do with the ashes

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
What comforts me about ceasing to exist is that nothing in this terrible, torturous existence can matter to me at that point, personally I'd be so relieved to never exist again, I don't care as I'll be at peace with all finally forgotten about for me.
I will be the last woman and the last person on my side of the maternal and paternal family. My brother is here and he's remarried and normal and will be remembered when he dies. My ex-husband did such a great job of replacing me I will never see my children in this life and I really hope we just become nothing in the next. Just case as soon as we die.

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
Not really. My loved ones can do whatever they want. That said, I would really love to blow my head to bits with a shotgun, which wouldn't be very nice for the said loved ones.