ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Buried secretly in the forest.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
I Want my body to be burned and the ashes to be spread over the sea, cause i don't want my family and friends to come to my grave to cry on me. but i dont think its possible in my country.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Whatever happens to my body after my death is none of my concern, I don't care if it is burnt or buried somewhere because after all, I'm dead. None of those things matter anymore.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I would like to be created and for my ashes to spread out at sea. I love the ocean more than anything, and I like the idea of it being my final resting place. I don't have a real will (I'm young and don't have many possessions) but I am going to leave a note detailing my wishes. I just hope that they are followed through.

• Love
Reactions: Mayonaise and bepop:$$
vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
Already signed up to donate my organs. Love the thought of maybe saving somebody's life

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Would you like to be buried, cremated, eaten by animals... etc? Ashes spread in a happy place? Do you care what happens to you?
I don't think anyone would honor my wishes so I don't really care what happens to my body after I die. I'm just curious what others think. There are some interesting options out there.
I'd like to be cryogenically frozen or put into a glass coffin

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Cremation, nothing else. Dump my ashes in the trash for all I care.

Reactions: this_is_it
this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
Would you like to be buried, cremated, eaten by animals... etc? Ashes spread in a happy place? Do you care what happens to you?
I don't think anyone would honor my wishes so I don't really care what happens to my body after I die. I'm just curious what others think. There are some interesting options out there.
i want cremated and idgaf what happens to the ashes after that

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
Cremated and then burn the ashes.

anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
grounded into pulp and converted to biogasoline by bacterial fermentation

U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Burn, baby burn ! 🔥

Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
When I was younger, I usually trought that would be nice if I can donate all my organs, but now that I'm being honest I think my organs are a sh*t, specially my lungs for more than 15 years of smoke and I'm destroying myself between my depression. Now I think I want to be cremated, and one day, my people would put my ashes in the same place that my mom rest now.

But after all, if that can't ve possible for some reason, it doesn't matter, I'll be death aniways.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Ideally I'd like to be cremated and forgotten forever. Never wanted to exist in the first place and haven't enjoyed my short life anyway

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Ideally the lot can be donated to science or people needing organs. In reality that latter bit is less likely because suicide.

• Hugs
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I am having a burial-at-sea. It would be nice if they wrapped my body in white cloth, but they are going to use a coffin instead.

Although Australia is my preferred destination, my paperwork lists the Red Sea.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
If we're talking about stuff that could happen in reality, I don't really care what happens to my body. However, if anything could happen, I'd prefer not to be found. I don't want to be remembered.