• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
This post is based on a comment that I made for an article about Aretha Franklin's burial outfit for The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/s...etha-franklins-final-outfit#comment-119909476

I know that many of you do not intend to have an open-casket wake and funeral, but I would like to have them. And of course, if my corpse is to be on display, I want it to look as nice as possible. I suppose if I indeed ctb by suspension hanging, the bruise from the ligature around my neck will be present: it will likely be at least partially covered by what I would like to wear for my burial, but I don't necessarily want it to be disguised by makeup. People will know what I died of, and it should not be seen as shameful or secret.

I would like to be buried in a long-sleeved calf-length dark blue velvet dress with a full skirt and white lace trim on the collar and cuffs. This dress is sort of like what I envision, except that the sleeves and skirt would be longer. This white lace collar is similar to the style I would like. A rosary would be laced into my hands (which would be folded above my chest), and (since I am a Lay Carmelite) my ceremonial large brown scapular would be on my chest. (This photo shows Lay Carmelites wearing ceremonial scapulars.)

I don't have a blue velvet dress that fits me (I have kept a blue velvet dress with white lace collar and cuffs that I wore when I was seven years old). However, ever since my paternal grandmother (not the grandmother who ctb: my paternal grandmother was very Catholic and very French Canadian, and I doubt that she approved of suicide at all) was buried in a blue velvet dress, I have thought that such an outfit would be perfect to be buried in. (So I like to fantasize about the details of my funeral, silly me! :wink:)

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
This post is based on a comment that I made for an article about Aretha Franklin's burial outfit for The Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/s...etha-franklins-final-outfit#comment-119909476

I know that many of you do not intend to have an open-casket wake and funeral, but I would like to have them. And of course, if my corpse is to be on display, I want it to look as nice as possible. I suppose if I indeed ctb by suspension hanging, the bruise from the ligature around my neck will be present: it will likely be at least partially covered by what I would like to wear for my burial, but I don't necessarily want it to be disguised by makeup. People will know what I died of, and it should not be seen as shameful or secret.

I would like to be buried in a long-sleeved calf-length dark blue velvet dress with a full skirt and white lace trim on the collar and cuffs. This dress is sort of like what I envision, except that the sleeves and skirt would be longer. This white lace collar is similar to the style I would like. A rosary would be laced into my hands (which would be folded above my chest), and (since I am a Lay Carmelite) my ceremonial large brown scapular would be on my chest. (This photo shows Lay Carmelites wearing ceremonial scapulars.)

I don't have a blue velvet dress that fits me (I have kept a blue velvet dress with white lace collar and cuffs that I wore when I was seven years old). However, ever since my paternal grandmother (not the grandmother who ctb: my paternal grandmother was very Catholic and very French Canadian, and I doubt that she approved of suicide at all) was buried in a blue velvet dress, I have thought that such an outfit would be perfect to be buried in. (So I like to fantasize about the details of my funeral, silly me! :wink:)
Tbh I'd rather be buried in an unmarked grave, no casket or anything. Just throw me in there and let my body be one with the earth.

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I once read about this forensic scientist who studied decaying rate of corpses. Part of it was studying decay of corpses left exposed in nature. Like what wild animals eat what, which bugs are there after what time of death, influence of weather and so on. He or she said there was an absolute overabundance of people who applied to have their corpse laid down in nature.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I want my corpse to help grow a tree.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world/eco-solutions-capsula-mundi/index.html

Though I'm not a huge environmentalist, I hate wasting things if I can avoid it. I would want my tree to be a Bloodgood Japanese maple (photo of its leaves) or a Purple Leaf Plum (illustration showing leaf color and flowers).

View attachment 1238

View attachment 1239
That's what I'm doing too (posted two posts above you but I didn't specify exactly what a living urn is)

https://www.thelivingurn.com/

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
I want to be cremated and have my ashes scattered at sea.

I think the same. But I want it to be far away from home. Like somewhere in England would be perfect.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
What about a nuke? I don't think anything of me would be left. I bet I'm on a watchlist now.