• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
i have a human friend, hes really sweet. but my disorders make everything worse so yeah, i still want to. besides i find my disorders make everything a complication in life including friends

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I used to have a best friend few times but when I changed schools we stopped communicating. First one I had from kindergarten to middle school and the second one from highschool to 2 years ago or something like that. Now I don't have any super close friends but I don't even care. And yeah I would still want to ctb even if I still had a human irl friend. I like being alone and I like spending time with myself and doing my hobbies and such, plus it's better if I ctb while not having any close friends so I don't hurt more people

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I'd feel a bit selfish to ask for a real friend now that I'm here. I don't want them to grieve. I've pushed all of my friends away because of shame and my desire to ctb. Although, I would be lying if I say I dont want them back.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
'Real' Friends complicate things, I have people who I'm close to and I love and they love me. It doesn't change my desire to CTB but it does make it harder to follow through on. If only I could kill myself in a vacuum where it doesn't affect anybody but that's just magical thinking

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
real people are shit. the type of people you described doesn't exist
^^^^This

Unfortunately, and by "design", you can't avoid doing anything without a "what's in it for me" occurring (at least subconsciously). We always do things for a reason... and that reason must always track-back to selfishness.

Reactions: yive and Nexuno
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Having a friend means very little to me.
I have a immigration problem.
Friends offer emotional support to each other, it's beneficial,
but it doesn't help me.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I have 2 great friends and a loving supportive family, but that doesnt solve all my problems. I understand that I am fortunate and I am grateful for them but I dont see how this changes my circumstances. My family and friends can do nothing to fix me, rid me of all worldly issues or restore my function and health. I love them and all, but lets be real and accept that it doesnt work miracles or cure everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience