• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

šŸš«Safety is a figment of the imaginationšŸš«
Jul 1, 2020
i have a human friend, hes really sweet. but my disorders make everything worse so yeah, i still want to. besides i find my disorders make everything a complication in life including friends

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I used to have a best friend few times but when I changed schools we stopped communicating. First one I had from kindergarten to middle school and the second one from highschool to 2 years ago or something like that. Now I don't have any super close friends but I don't even care. And yeah I would still want to ctb even if I still had a human irl friend. I like being alone and I like spending time with myself and doing my hobbies and such, plus it's better if I ctb while not having any close friends so I don't hurt more people

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I'd feel a bit selfish to ask for a real friend now that I'm here. I don't want them to grieve. I've pushed all of my friends away because of shame and my desire to ctb. Although, I would be lying if I say I dont want them back.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you canā€™t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
'Real' Friends complicate things, I have people who I'm close to and I love and they love me. It doesn't change my desire to CTB but it does make it harder to follow through on. If only I could kill myself in a vacuum where it doesn't affect anybody but that's just magical thinking

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
I've had plenty of friends but I realized I'm a lone wolf, just like your username lol.

Still, I do admit that social relationships can help lots.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
real people are shit. the type of people you described doesn't exist
^^^^This

Unfortunately, and by "design", you can't avoid doing anything without a "what's in it for me" occurring (at least subconsciously). We always do things for a reason... and that reason must always track-back to selfishness.

Reactions: yive and Nexuno
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Having a friend means very little to me.
I have a immigration problem.
Friends offer emotional support to each other, it's beneficial,
but it doesn't help me.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I have 2 great friends and a loving supportive family, but that doesnt solve all my problems. I understand that I am fortunate and I am grateful for them but I dont see how this changes my circumstances. My family and friends can do nothing to fix me, rid me of all worldly issues or restore my function and health. I love them and all, but lets be real and accept that it doesnt work miracles or cure everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: profoundexperience