Bazinga!

Brb

Afk

Dnd. Taking a nap

I'm faking it

Out of the body experience

Let my body secrete the fucking DMT

Feed me to rats

It would appear that I'm dead, isn't it?

Filthy Frank is God

No, really, what would you write?
I don't think I would write anything. I would listen to some good fucking music, smoke a cigarette while thinking I gave it my best and then 🫠

ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
I'd tell my family that it's not their fault that I CTB'd. Also, I really like some of your options like "AFK" and "Filthy Frank is God". Pure comedy haha.

• Love
Reactions: Death_or_Coffee and venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable suicide method plan that I felt confident in then I would leave a note to the people I knew explaning that I was tired of existing and that permanent sleep was what I truly wished for.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I'd tell my family that it's not their fault that I CTB'd. Also, I really like some of your options like "AFK" and "Filthy Frank is God". Pure comedy haha.
If I were to write a suicide note I'd tell my "family" that it's precisely their fault 🤭

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
"[Insert names here], I'm sorry that this'll hurt and it's not your fault". Typed online and queued to email a while after my attempt. Maybe a few lines of lyrics.

Although I really wanna write more, previous notes are written with the intent of being short. But two pages turns into four, then six, as I waste ink on emotion. Did think of typing a journal, but then I got lazy.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I would tell that it wasn't the fault of my family / friends etc, and that this decision was made solely be me, with no one else's influence.

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
"[Insert names here], I'm sorry that this'll hurt and it's not your fault". Typed online and queued to email a while after my attempt. Maybe a few lines of lyrics.

Although I really wanna write more, previous notes are written with the intent of being short. But two pages turns into four, then six, as I waste ink on emotion. Did think of typing a journal, but then I got lazy.
That's really thoughtful 😊

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I'm tired of living in the shadows of the rich, the powerful and the attractive, being forced to fight for what little light that comes through.

• Informative
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
That I'm sorry and this is no one's fault. I couldn't take the neurological problems anymore

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I'm tired of living in the shadows of the rich, the powerful and the attractive, being forced to fight for what little light that comes through.
Oh fuck 🫶🏼

Thank you for this. Well written
That I'm sorry and this is no one's fault. I couldn't take the neurological problems anymore
Can I ask what's the condition? Cause usually you hear about mental health stuff or physical illnesses. I haven't heard of neurological pathology being so hard on somebody that they wanna ctb.🫂

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Oh fuck 🫶🏼

Thank you for this. Well written

Can I ask what's the condition? Cause usually you hear about mental health stuff or physical illnesses. I haven't heard of neurological pathology being so hard on somebody that they wanna ctb.🫂
Asberger syndrome and mixed anxiety-depressive disorder. And special neurological difficulties. I have already been diagnosed as a child. Sometimes there was always a better episode, but now it has been bad for a long time

• Hugs
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Asberger syndrome and mixed anxiety-depressive disorder. And special neurological difficulties. I have already been diagnosed as a child. Sometimes there was always a better episode, but now it has been bad for a long time
I'm really sorry. I'll research it. I've heard about it but don't actually know what it is.

Thank you for sharing and I wish you better and easier days 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: thot88
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Oh, I wouldn't know precisely, but if I decided to leave a note behind, it likely would be a very long one, with a detailed explanation of my promortalist philosophy, heavy criticism to pro-lifers, and wishing cancer on anyone of the people who know me who supports their narratives, inlcuding the notion that suicidal people are somehow vulnerable children incapable of deciding for themselves.

Obviously, I won't mention this forum, and I'll try to erase my online activity before ctbing as well.

Another alternative is not leaving anything behind, since once I'm dead it won't affect me whether people think I'm stupid, or crazy, or whatever.

But leaving a suicide note with a detailed argument might draw some (if little) attention to the cause for the right to die, though in that case I would have to be more careful about spouting hatred for pro-lifers.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Nothing because there'd be no one to read it.

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
Death_or_Coffee

Death_or_Coffee

Far better rest I go to than I have ever known.
Aug 24, 2023
I actually schedule emails to go out, backed out of CTB, and forgot that I had scheduled the notes. So my family has already read my suicide note lol. It's been a year since then. This time I think I'd write nothing and trust they'd know my previous sentiments were still true. Trust me, it's a little awkward to have a conversation about a suicide note with family members, but they were pretty good about it and tried to address the points I made in it.

For me the act of writing the notes was therapeutic in a way, but also really scary. But it gives you the chance to be really honest about some problems in the family, and be clear about it being no one's fault but fate (I know this is not true for everyone but it is in mine).

So anyway, I do think a note is a good idea. Not sure how comforting it is to those left behind, but clearing up the why and trying to absolve family of feeling guilty is worthwhile. Just absolutely don't do what I did and make sure you're 100% ready to go if you're going to do a scheduled email/text send out or whatever. Truly a stupid move on my part 😬