• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
When is someone in the right state of mind to complete suicide?

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
When you've stared into the abyss long enough.

Reactions: shadow11, dwimplepeen213, Dead_Inside and 2 others
W

Weirdoee

Apr 20, 2018
When life drives you towards it.

Reactions: Comatose11, dwimplepeen213 and Volatile
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Hmm when your there you know but to me its alot calmer then the way leading up to that point

Reactions: lv-gras, dwimplepeen213, Dead_Inside and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
When you have the reached the maximum amount of pain your body and mind can handle.

Reactions: shadow11, Comatose11, care bEar and 3 others
ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
You're ready when you know it's the only thing that will give you peace, this is after you've exhausted all other options and given everything you can to live.

Reactions: shadow11, Comatose11, care bEar and 4 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Suiside is a response when you have run out of coping mechanisms" (my old psychologist)

Reactions: Comatose11, care bEar, Nauseated and 1 other person
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
When everything is in stasis and you're itching inside out to just end your existence. At least that's how it is for me.

Reactions: Smilla, care bEar, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
When you have the reached the maximum amount of pain your body and mind can handle.
Mind Only is about 110% of cases its your mind that gives up and the mind contols the amount of fysical pain you feel .

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

That is stupid. Why would you want to go through maximum pain you can experience before suicide? You want to suffer to the point it does not even possible to be in so much pain? Why?

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Suiside is a response when you have run out of coping mechanisms" (my old psychologist)

I am sure Socrates killed himself because he just could not cope with reality. Such a stupid generalized statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: skitliv and lv-gras
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
That is stupid. Why would you want to go through maximum pain you can experience before suicide?
I didnt say that..... only that your mind gives up before your body

Reactions: Comatose11
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Yea you dont know him... i dont either
We actually know alot about his suicide, from all the eye witnesses and all that. The point is people kill themselves for a wide variety of reasons. To say it's for one reason is just silly. It's trying to simplify something extremely complicated by stating a simple reason that may or may not even be one of the reasons depending on the person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comatose11
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Who is we

Humans who have thoroughly studied Socrates. The point is people kill themselves for a wide variety of reasons. To say it's one reason is just silly. It's trying to simplify something extremely complicated.

Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
The person making the argument suicide is irrational or something similar, is generally applying double standards and arbitrary lines whenever convenient for them. Studies show between 24-90% of people who die by suicide have some form of mental illness. However for the sake of argument we will say pretend everyone who dies by suicide is depressed. Optimism and depression are both not accurate pictures of reality. An accurate picture of reality is somewhere in the middle. I will leave whichever is closer to reality up to you to decide.

On the extreme end of optimism we have infatuation. Infatuation clouds your judgment to the point of insanity in many aspects. By definition it causes the individual not to make sound judgments and lights up many of the same parts of the brain as insanity. I have never heard some one argue when you are infatuated you should not be able to make decisions. Yet many of these same people will argue you should not be able to make decision when you are depressed. It would be very hard to argue depression effects your brain remotely near as much as infatuation. With some experts thinking in many aspects depressed people see reality more accurately than the average person.

Does anyone see reality accurately? Probably not. Does anyone have perfect knowledge when making decisions? No. So you can never always make perfect decisions. Someone would have a much easier time arguing that Survival instinct drastically clouds our judgment. For instance SI is the strongest instinct, as such it could easily make it difficult to make an life or death situation. Their are also factors like pro life propaganda, the fact its rubbed into most of us from an early age to die is a great tragedy and life is a great gift. (Even though by definition in order for something to be a gift there needs to be a choice) Do these factors impact our decisions to make life or death decisions ? of course they do. Do all these factors impact our decision to make a life or death decision more than depression? To me it seems almost certain these factors impact our ability to make life or death decisions far more than depression. The argument seems to be "people should have extreme bias towards life, if you don't, you should not be able to make decisions." Which is why I do not take it seriously.

Reactions: Dip and lv-gras
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Adderall and rexulti have pushed me heavily towards suicide ideation so if anybody needs drugs that will help u carry out your suicide I highly recommend those two. Rexulti was very effective in getting u moving but at two weeks I was so agitated I wanted to throw myself off a cliff lol! I never got suicidal from any other drugs but these and crystal meth.

Reactions: MAIO
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
The person making the argument suicide is irrational or something similar, is generally applying double standards and arbitrary lines whenever convenient for them. Studies show between 24-90% of people who die by suicide have some form of mental illness. However for the sake of argument we will say pretend everyone who dies by suicide is depressed. Optimism and depression are both not accurate pictures of reality. An accurate picture of reality is somewhere in the middle. I will leave whichever is closer to reality up to you to decide.

On the extreme end of optimism we have infatuation. Infatuation clouds your judgment to the point of insanity in many aspects. By definition it causes the individual not to make sound judgments and lights up many of the same parts of the brain as insanity. I have never heard some one argue when you are infatuated you should not be able to make decisions. Yet many of these same people will argue you should not be able to make decision when you are depressed. It would be very hard to argue depression effects your brain remotely near as much as infatuation. With some experts thinking in many aspects depressed people see reality more accurately than the average person.

Does anyone see reality accurately? Probably not. Does anyone have perfect knowledge when making decisions? No. So you can never always make perfect decisions. Someone would have a much easier time arguing that Survival instinct drastically clouds our judgment. For instance SI is the strongest instinct, as such it could easily make it difficult to make an life or death situation. Their are also factors like pro life propaganda, the fact its rubbed into most of us from an early age to die is a great tragedy and life is a great gift. (Even though by definition in order for something to be a gift there needs to be a choice) Do these factors impact our decisions to make life or death decisions ? of course they do. Do all these factors impact our decision to make a life or death decision more than depression? To me it seems almost certain these factors impact our ability to make life or death decisions far more than depression. The argument seems to be "people should have extreme bias towards life, if you don't, you should not be able to make decisions." Which is why I do not take it seriously.
In those studies was it 10% or more that ctb coz of fysical pain

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018

Did you read a Book on how to convince suicidals not to follow thru or are you usa ....

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Hmm when your there you know but to me its alot calmer then the way leading up to that point
Very much agree. The week before the date I had picked was one of the best in recent memory. Not that it didn't have sadness but I was just not worried anymore and the day of was calm and I was happy. I felt happiness for the first time in so damn long

Reactions: care bEar
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Did you read a Book on how to convince suicidals not to follow thru or are you usa ....

That made you feel like you did not want to follow through with suicide? Tell me more I am intrigued.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't think I'm mentally ill. I think my suicide is a rational suicide lol! I would not want to die if I was well off and had all the things I want for a satisfying life till an old age.

Reactions: lv-gras, care bEar, Tomasnil and 2 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Nobody really wants to die. They just want the pain to end. After reaching out to doctors for physical or mental pain and not receiving any satisfactory help, then it's your time to go no matter what your age.

Reactions: shadow11, azeton and Final Escape
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Nobody really wants to die. They just want the pain to end. After reaching out to doctors for physical or mental pain and not receiving any satisfactory help, then it's your time to go no matter what your age.

How can you claim no one really wants to die?

Reactions: skitliv, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I don't think I'm mentally ill. I think my suicide is a rational suicide lol! I would not want to die if I was well off and had all the things I want for a satisfying life till an old age.
I dont think im mentaly ill / crazy or what ever you like to call,it apart from 1y in usa i have had high security jobs for over 20 years i wont ctb in a way that affects other people.

I just have a will to die

Reactions: lv-gras and Final Escape
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Yea how can you claim that

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
That made you feel like you did not want to follow through with suicide? Tell me more I am intrigued.
It was a question but english is not my first Language.