M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
It was a question but english is not my first Language.

Do you know what I wrote gave you the impression I was trying to convince suicidals not follow through?

No I am not trying to convince suicidal people not to follow through. I don't believe that is my call to make, I believe it's entirely up to the individual.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Do you know what I wrote gave you the impression I was trying to convince suicidals not follow through?

No I am not trying to convince suicidal people not to follow through. I don't believe that is my call to make, I believe it's entirely up to the individual.
I read first chapter then i feel like your an american trying to, bonb the world with your knowlege Thats Why i ask about % age

pride and prejudeath

pride and prejudeath

Pride
Jul 27, 2018
Being convinced you'll die painfully anyways will do it.

Reactions: skitliv and Tiburcio
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
That is stupid. Why would you want to go through maximum pain you can experience before suicide? You want to suffer to the point it does not even possible to be in so much pain? Why?

Ask the people ive talked too who suffered so much and in that one moment they decided the pain was not worth it and that they didnt want to go on. All suicides are different and have many different reasons we all know this. Some people suffer for days/weeks and decide theyve had enough for others they suffer months/years and then they decide theyve had enough.

I dont think calling my comment stupid helps the situation any better. We are all here trying to help!

Reactions: lv-gras and care bEar
C

care bEar

Jul 24, 2018
How can you claim no one really wants to die?
um....i really want to die....ive got no doubt...i just gotta figure out how to go about this....btw suicide is extremely difficult to complete....with not every person even capable of every method...thats why u gotta have whats called a suicide plan....otherwise u get what i call a messy suicide....which rarely works

Reactions: lv-gras
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
But to be honest i never disliked usa until i livef there..... but usa does not have anything to do with my suicidal thinking.... you can claime that