• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Money. In fact, it's money what's keeping me alive right now. I won't like my life but at the very least I won't have to worry about anything. I could care less about anything else. Right now the anchor is my parents, but I expect to ctb in a few years once they can't support me any longer. I am useless and I will end homeless, that's how I will be until I end my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and G_G_G
ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
A friend. I never click with anyone and when I do they don't stick around or I fuck things up. Fuck, man, I just want someone to want to be around me. Someone who I want to be around. I've tried and nothing ever lasts. Or I end up dating them and romantic relationships never last. I just wish my dog was enough to save me.. she isn't.

ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
Money. In fact, it's money what's keeping me alive right now. I won't like my life but at the very least I won't have to worry about anything. I could care less about anything else. Right now the anchor is my parents, but I expect to ctb in a few yeras once they can't support me any longer. I am useless and I will end homeless until I end it.

I know I would be homeless without my parents. I'm 25 but they have helped me so many times it's unreal. Mental illness is fucked up.

Reactions: dano6533 and Mari
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
For me to be "saved," my health issues would have to be fixed, which would border on science fiction given the current medical treatments. Perhaps in fifty years or so. Barring that, perhaps enough money that I could spend my remaining time unencumbered by work.

Most important, though, would be the removal of this stigma, invisible to me only, which makes me a sort of disposable, ignoreable, abandonable person. I am the friend who is the first one to up when you are in the hospital, but also the one you forget to invite to your party. It is hard to know what it would take to solve this problem, since I do not understand the cause. Plastic surgery? A personality transplant? Alternately, perhaps destroying the need to be cared about itself, somewhere deep in the brain, with a miracle pill or forbidden psychosurgery.

Either approach would help with the deep pain of loneliness which has dogged my steps no matter how fast I ran from it.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Saved? The most saving would do is delay death. I am honestly not sure, I am trying lots of things if nothings work I will drink N. I would have to think my life averaged out is better than death. Honestly I still wish I would of suceeded killing myself when I attempted at 17, before I fell madly in love moved across the country was enagaged, turned down a 6 figure job etc. Ofcourse never beeong born would of been preferable.

CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
A lot of money would be a good start - it would certainly be a distraction enough to stop me actively thinking about it for a while at least.
Finding a cure for my illness would be great, but I know that's never going to happen (at least in my lifetime) so I didn't even think of it first, despite being the thing I want more than anything.
I sometimes have these ideas about how great life could be, but they're like 'flashes' of a dream. A group of friends drinking wine and laughing outside in a garden. Working together with a great team towards making something creative and amazing. Being in love. A happy world where everyone is cared for and looked after, and there's no poverty or treatable illness. Life COULD be so great, but, you know, humans...

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
1. Beautiful woman I could wake up to everyday and love like a queen
2. Our own island with renewable food, water, and energy sources; and kids and a few other really cool families on our island
3. Never be exposed to this awful world again; we just live on our island and nobody else is allowed on it
4. Cured of my addictions.

Reactions: dano6533
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Nothing. I've seen the world for what is and I am completely done and ready to exit this universe.

Love is an illusion. Suffering is real.

I judge no ones answer to this very particularly personal question but this is how I feel: the World isn't worth living in with all of the attendant suffering, even if not personally experienced.

I'm done.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
What would save me? Nothing realistic at this point. Time travel would save me.. I'd go back and undo a bunch of mistakes. If I could transfer my consciousness into a healthy clone of myself I'd be "saved". Even if I won a bunch of money I think I'd still ctb because most of my physical problems are irreversible.

W

What If

Jun 26, 2018
Someone to not let me down all the time. Money. Stability. People to stop dying.

W

What If

Jun 26, 2018
Yes I understand that me dying would add to the "people stop dying" scenario. I mean people I love to stop dying.. Once I die that is some one else's problem.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
What if death is the only saving left for me to have and take? There's nothing that could save me now. And I know it.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I suppose a temporary solution would be to fall in love again, however, everyone I've ever loved has either left me or has gotten hurt because of me, and I don't want it to happen again. Love truly is a drug, and I hate it.

As far as a permanent solution goes, there is none for me.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to Threads . There is no saving me. I don't want to be saved.

This is my life. I don't want to change it. I'm comfortable with my decision to end my life.

Reactions: Threads