• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soniaimi

soniaimi

Jan 11, 2024
i have a couple of syringes here from hormones. i'm not planning to suicide any soon but well i'm just thinking

i figured my heart would probably stop right at the moment right? then it would just be a matter of locking myself up in a room alone and letting the heart attack get to me

• Love
Reactions: maidens
mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
Probably give yourself a blood infection, at least.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Syringes used for hormones are not likely to be long enough to even reach the heart no matter where you inject them, and are definitely not strong enough to go through if you were planning on stabbing yourself through the sternum. Injecting something in that area of the body would probably not kill you instantly, though it would be hard to tell as it would be hard to gauge exactly where you are injecting. This sounds like an excruciating and risky method as you may live with some horrible complications.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've heard about injecting air but never water

Reactions: Nikitatos
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Agree with @willitpass - a self administered intracardiac injection sounds like an implausible and highly risky idea. You need a spinal needle and a lot of force to penetrate the intercostal space. Not to mention a good knowledge of anatomy to know where to aim for. It's going to hurt like fuck and if you did pull it off water wouldn't likely do anything. Potassium chloride would but that's going to be even more painful (it burns like hell apparently). I would abandon this line of thinking and consider more conventional and less traumatic ideas.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
it might be the only thing i have other than jumping off a building
I would rather choose the building 100%, provided it's high enough. And I really, really, really don't want to die this way.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Agree with @willitpass - a self administered intracardiac injection sounds like an implausible and highly risky idea. You need a spinal needle and a lot of force to penetrate the intercostal space. Not to mention a good knowledge of anatomy to know where to aim for. It's going to hurt like fuck and if you did pull it off water wouldn't likely do anything. Potassium chloride would but that's going to be even more painful (it burns like hell apparently). I would abandon this line of thinking and consider more conventional and less traumatic ideas.
The in depth knowledge of anatomy is key here. Unless you've taken intro college anatomy at the bare minimum this would not be doable, and even as someone with a very good understanding of human anatomy and next to no sense of self worth I would have no interest in doing this to myself.

Reactions: akwa
J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Don't do it! (Maybe if you are medically trained - a doctor - and have the proper equipment (huge needle, huge syringe) but most importantly, the steely nerves that it would take). Air would be better than water anyway, because blood is mostly water.

DON'T DO IT. 🛑

Reactions: akwa
MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Experienced
Feb 6, 2023
I know injecting air is called an air embolism, but that's all I know. I'd rather not speculate either way since I don't know what it's like.👍