NoSentimentality

NoSentimentality

Apr 30, 2020
Beautiful (to me) inwardly & outwardly, loyal, acceptably strong (not necessarily as much physically as mentally), brave (by female standards of course -but not the modern ones), acceptably intelligent i.e free-thinker (intelligence could be balanced out with funny though -as in; if I can't talk deeply with the person "at least" she can make me laugh) healthy, compassionate yet badass still.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsamadworld
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Someone who sees me as a real human person instead of something to use and abuse, and someone who likes to have conversations instead of just waiting for their turn to speak. Someone compassionate and loyal to a fault, just like me. Someone who will never judge me and never leave me. They could be ugly as sin for all I care, looks don't matter to me at all, neither does social status, all that matters is a beautiful soul.

• Love
Reactions: xalltoowell
NoSentimentality

NoSentimentality

Apr 30, 2020
Someone who will never judge me and never leave me.

"Never judge you", might I ask what you mean by that?
As in you'd be almighty?
If you rape babies, steal christmas, cheat & never flush after no. 2, you're not to be judged?
Above all criticism? The person can never condemn you in any way regardless what you do?
Then I must tell you, you want a slave, a person without free will, lower than a dog (at least they only have Stockholm syndrome).

Reactions: itsamadworld
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
im drawn to extremes.
ive had all sorts of partners but the ones (soulmate) i truly felt completely sure and was mentally physically spiritually emotionally elevated by us being together have both ctb, one not long ago and the other 13 years ago..
so i guess im instinctively drawn to close to death souls.. both our energies just exploded, and obv the sex was extreme and otherworldly x

Reactions: Nyxx33 and netrezven
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I'm infected in my head and will never completely accept any partner. No matter all the proves for trust i can't fall for it. I think that even if i find my perfect partner it will only be temporarely and when my head switches it will be done again.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Attractive, doesn't make me have to worry what I'm saying (because sometimes I unintentionally say something bad), respects my decision if I'm going to CTB, and of course she needs to love me back.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
It would probably be someone who shares my ideology, and who I feel comfortable with (that's a given, though). I feel like looks matter somewhat, but my ideal partner would be one who wouldn't mind not having sex, in the traditional sense at least. Then again, I'm not the most attractive person myself. I would be happy if someone expressed their interest in me, but I fear that I don't know how to return their affection.

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
My hand.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: stygal, mediocre, gymletethnicel and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My (ex-ish) partner minus the addiction and co-dependency they have.

G

Gregorius

Better die with a smile than live with tears
Mar 16, 2020
My girlfriend is just perfect for me. We have been together since the beginning of 2020 and help each other through the depression. I met her in psychiatry, si It gives me a reason to continue living for the time being. Still have SN in stock haha.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre and Myforevercharlie
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Ugliest man alive
May 16, 2020
I can't really say since I'm a kissless hugless virgin universally hated by women because of my genetics so I'd say no relationship would be the best for me.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Ugliest man alive
May 16, 2020
Universally?
Yes, universally, as in all of them. Never have I seen a woman treat a very short and ugly brown man with even the slightest respect, rather hate and disgust instead. It's just biological I guess so I can't blame them tbh.

• Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Someone who understands me and knows my limitations/fears.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles and Myforevercharlie
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
She (my ideal partner) would be vegan; childfree; honest and faithful; tall; 29-38 years old (I'm 34).

Reactions: Manaaja, Circles and stygal
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
First they'd have to be someone who would actually be able to tolerate the real me, which already disqualifies at least 99.99% of all human beings who have ever lived

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shadowplay, Circles, Finis Autem Spero and 1 other person
Harriet

Harriet

Nov 24, 2021
Someone who wants to fall down the rabbit hole of crazy with me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, 8evergo, Finis Autem Spero and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people. Personally I would prefer to be alone, far away from anyone else.

Reactions: Manaaja, Circles and DivineMedicus
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Someone impossible, I think.

When I was younger, I'd say someone intelligent. Then I'd say someone faithful. Then someone who makes me laugh.

I think now, I would love all of that in a person. If I had to add to it, mostly someone who understands me, doesn't take life seriously and doesn't decide that they know what's best for me. Someone who gets that I prefer solitude over anyone's company. No matter how much I like them, they'll never compare to silence.

I think anyone with more than a few of those qualities would be wise enough to do much better than me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shadowplay and Circles
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Someone who is not from this planet, preferably from a good dimension

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Having ideals is a really bad idea.

Y

youraffection

Nov 16, 2021
Just someone that makes me happy to be around them.

I don't think I can bring myself to subject anyone to me as their partner though.

Q

quakociaptockh2

Mar 23, 2021
Someone exlusive, not someone who dated a pool before settling.

Someone I knew since early, preferably before 20.

Someone "normal", who is in good/neutral mood most of the time.

Someone who treats me and other people with respect. (This ostensibly simple condition seems impossible in today's world.)

Someone from introverted / quiet / sensitive side of the spectrum.

Someone to have a family, children, a cat and lead simple and unsophisticated life.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Someone who makes me feel welcomed and complete. Someone where we can both find our strengths and weaknesses to try and reach self-actualization. I hope love is real, but when I try to understand it; I become logical and can't fully grasp it. It's best to be alone at times to help you understand things better.