Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
He's in a band, and has this hair since his 15th. But there are still many man with great hair, that are not 25 anymore :)

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and sadgirl2002
Grendel

Grendel

Jan 13, 2019
Someone kind, honest, around my age or older and who digs scars!

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
In my case, the physical would not be very important. I would like someone with whom to have a lot of trust, live together, do many things together etc ...

I know it sounds platonic and childish, but I would like to find someone "special" for me.

What would your ideal partner be like?
Would? I actually found her, yet we're not close to meet because of the virus :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Eren and sadgirl2002
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Would? I actually found her, yet we're not close to meet because of the virus :aw:

Same here, I've found my ideal partner but he's in another country :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Eren and Kikoo Loool
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018

I'm glad you found someone, think that the virus will pass and you can meet her :)

For me I know that its impossible.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Same here, I've found my ideal partner but he's in another country :(
Welcome, buddy... my friend had already booked their plane and hotel—just to meet, not actually ctb, nothing really planned but I had bought the supplies just in case. I never felt so disappointed.

• Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and sadgirl2002
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
Welcome, buddy... my friend had already booked their plane and hotel—just to meet, not actually ctb, nothing really planned but I had bought the supplies just in case. I never felt so disappointed.

The difficult is already done, you have found her! Now we just have to wait a little for this situation to end

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, sadgirl2002 and Kikoo Loool
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019

I hope you can meet her after this virus comes to an end, it has to go away eventually. Like OP said, the difficult is already done, you just have to wait for now :(

• Love
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks bros, I'm very lucky anyways.

S

snoopy27271

Nov 4, 2018
Hello sorry for my English but some people want to make ctb without pain and feel the samething as me. But i think along sometime is better to dead alon because woth other people,scare call ambulance or cops. This is my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
Aman Sharma

Aman Sharma

Apr 7, 2020
I don't give physical traits that much importance.
I would like to have someone who is understanding, caring, loyal(this is the most important thing for me).
I want her to be someone with whom I can talk about anything..also my deepest secrets. She should be comfortable as well discussing her issues and needs with me.
At last..she should love cuddling

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Eren and sadgirl2002
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I don't give physical traits that much importance.
I would like to have someone who is understanding, caring, loyal(this is the most important thing for me).
I want her to be someone with whom I can talk about anything..also my deepest secrets. She should be comfortable as well discussing her issues and needs with me.
At last..she should love cuddling
I wish the same

• Love
Reactions: Aman Sharma
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Curvy, intelligent, loyal and redhead :)

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, LoNatural and Kikoo Loool
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
this guy:

• Love
Reactions: Fizzel87 and Myforevercharlie
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
Asexual and sex-repulsed like me,who'd value honesty and loyalty.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, sadgirl2002 and Myforevercharlie
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I already met him and ruined it cause I am self destructive

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Marauder and xalltoowell
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
If I could Weird Science the perfect one - Brunette or black haired, pretty blue or green eyes, between 5'3 and 5'9, nice lips, wears Chanel Mademoiselle and likes dark charcoaly eye make up, a wickedly dark and sarcastic sense of humour, healthy sex drive, husky voice, doesn't take herself too seriously.

Any or all of those things makes me take notice big time.

The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Someone who would actually be interested in listening to me babble about books, parallel universe etc etc..And someone who won't lie to me or keep things from me..
A bit crazyy and romantic as well ;p

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Where to begin. Someone who is emotionally supportive, who tries their best to understand me and all the flaws. Someone who is totally accepting and not judgemental. Someone who is emotionally mature but can also laugh and have fun. Someone who has interests and is passionate about things, who laughs and smiles. Looks aren't everything to me, I'd rather have someone who has good qualities and a good nature. Basically everything I don't have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and hershberger
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
I could describe an ideal partner for me but... would I be the ideal partner for her?

• Hugs
Reactions: Fizzel87 and Myforevercharlie
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Weeb Trash Supreme
May 6, 2020
my waifu of course

• Love
Reactions: Fizzel87, Myforevercharlie and _Minsk
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
It doesn't matter. Basic physical attraction. Recently I have pondered procreation though: I would probably want to procreate with an intelligent woman only.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I don't think he exists... and even if he exist he's too good for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and itsamadworld
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
someone whom i can trust, who's not into cheating, who is introverted and a lil into this emo style..
i don't want to have children in this world, would be cool if she wouldn't want them too..
but i think im way too much into ctb now, so someone who has also planed to exit soon would be a perfect partner i guess x3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Myforevercharlie and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Ideal partner for me would be someone who accepts that I am suicidal, and if I somehow override the SI, I may CBT. I wouldn't mind finding a partner. I don't want to deal with a religious person, nor a sadistic person. I don't want children. I don't like to see nor be in suffering. I wouldn't want someone who thinks he knows it all. Hopefully, we'll have common interests. That certainly helps.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and _Minsk
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
At this point just anyone who loves me back, with nice thighs if possible.

Reactions: maka
xalltoowell

xalltoowell

Loner, loser and complicated wreck
Nov 3, 2019
Someone who is super patient and can deal with all my baggage. Someone who is loyal and trustworthy. You could be the nicest most patient person in the world, but if you have no sense of humor, I'm bored.
Looks aren't the most important thing but there has to be at least some physical attraction. Facial and chest hair would be a huge plus.
I've been alone for so long because I'm way too damn picky.

maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
I like a guy who is lowkey a jerk and seems mean on the outside but is literally the sweetest human being you'll ever meet when you get to know him. Like, a little scary looking (not ugly, but intimidating), and someone who people would be afraid to approach because he looks like he'll beat you to a pulp. Also the type of guy to think that I'm his world and gets shy/overexcited when he's with me because he loves me so much.

Idk what type of anime fantasy world I'm living in but you get the idea.