rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Unrealistic: My dream would be a button that eradicates my complete existence from the very beginning, so that I never even had been born.
Realistic: Go to sleep and never wake up again, without making the decision to take my N or do anything else.

• Love
Reactions: Philosykos, WinterFaust, Cutepoison and 3 others
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
N obtained legally and easily. My family supporting my choice and gathered like a party (one last hoorah), and a day to remember with a lovely meal to end it overlooking a nice view at sunset. ♡

• Love
Reactions: NeverGrowUp, Cutepoison, peacefulhorizons and 3 others
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Explosives. I'd want to go to an isolated place and literally explode because that would be a serious epic gamer moment and everyone would be really confused.
Epic gamer moment xD

Reactions: lex and Isadeth
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
being shoot by someone

Reactions: Azzy69
SterileMoth

SterileMoth

Who knows man
Jul 9, 2020
I would love to spend the day by the ocean as well, hopefully while the tide is out, getting fucked up with someone who means a lot to me, maybe eating some of my favorite foods and getting to give a hug and goodbye to those who have been by my side through everything. Then walking into the water and feeling the cold, prickly numbness of the ocean sinking into me ... I love that feeling. Finally taking something like N as the sun sets, just painless and like drifting off to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, tryingtoescape and Azzy69
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
A painless method.

• Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust and Azzy69
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
it is snowing heavily outside and i am in a very big house . i drink N and go to sleep

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Stavrogin, Isadeth and 1 other person
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I once dreamed that I'd jumped off a local cliff, spontaneously combusted on the way down, and left a charred skeleton at the bottom. That would be quite a show.

Seriously, though, I'd like to go into wilderness, maybe a favourite mountaintop with beloved views, and peacefully let go. If freezing to death were more practical, I think that would be my choice, hypothermic paradoxical undressing notwithstanding!

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Me: "I don't feel so good..."
Also me: Turns to ashes.

Edit: Preferably I would like it to happen in a place where I am on my own.

Reactions: brokenheart007 and SterileMoth
B

brokenheart007

Jul 12, 2020
Because passing in my sleep is too good to be true, probably going out on a tiny boat at night in view of my favorite place to admire the lights one last time while I wait for the SN regimen to work, and hopefully end up falling off the boat and sinking so that there's nothing to find immediately.

Reactions: SterileMoth
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
It's super cheesy and completely unrealistic lol.

Late autumn, during a really cold night, I'm in the arms of my loved one. We're cuddled up in bed after a long day, talking about nothing. I let them know I'm finally ready. I take N and I settle back into their arms and die peacefully.

In reality, I'll die alone in some hotel room with some level of discomfort from SN. It is what it is.

Reactions: Philosykos and Stavrogin
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
Being able to settle all of my affairs myself to lessen the burden when I go. Then taking some N and drifting off while the appropriate people wait to handle my body.

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Dying in a traffic accident. Would be perfect.

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Seconal overdose. Complete relaxation followed by drowsiness, sleep and the most peaceful exit possible.

Reactions: dysfunctional
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I suppose take N and listen to music as I pass away.

Reactions: dysfunctional