D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
To be intelligent- not book smart but practical intelligence. Having a lot of academic knowledge is futile if you don't know anything about the world.And prob lots of money so i don't have to depend on my parents and pursue a course i don't like

• Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78, 262653 and Stavrogin
C

cvimk

Jan 3, 2020
being someone else. not being me.

yk,, impossible shit.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Not being handicapped and in pain.

catsarecool

catsarecool

Remember me for me, I need to set my spirit free
Jul 2, 2020
To not be mentally ill. I'm done living in the hell that is my own mind. I'm too sick to live my life. I got accepted into my dream school but I'm too sick to even attend, even doing everyday tasks is exhausting. I'm so ashamed of doing nothing in my life and being perceived as lazy.

• Love
Reactions: JAG_78
P

Party Poison

Feb 29, 2020
I want my dad to die. Then, a lot of my suffering will disappear.

glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
To be neurotypical, to not have to participate in society, to be without a body, and to be a genius both intellectually and creatively. In another word, impossibilities.

Reactions: JAG_78 and Irina
lonelyhouse

lonelyhouse

Jun 30, 2020
"I love you. I'm sorry. Come back to me." That would pretty much do it.

• Love
Reactions: taylor321
I

Imani

Apr 24, 2020
I'd have to pick three: being born in to a loving/empathetic family and parents that actually dreamed of having children, a time machine to before my innocence was ever taken away and changed me forever, and some way to turn the tables on the world so that evil & greed didn't prevail to include racism, rape, murder. I don't feel safe here. I've lost myself and my strength in all this pain that I didn't deserve/that I witness almost daily and I can't seem to just "get with it" or "just get over it".

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im not sure if taking something away from me / giving me something would even work, since its such a complex issue.
But probably taking away my debilitating ear condition and making me able to get into art academy so I could study painting and become an artist

C

Cantdothisanymore

Jul 10, 2020
Mine is pretty simple, my husband to come back to me and agree to a 6 month trial period to see if we could save our 16-year relationship and 10-year marriage. He has just shut down, he won't give me closure, and the reasons he has given for sending a text saying, "Fuck you, we're over." after 16 years are all petty little things that could have been talked about and worked upon had he given me a little bit more time. I have PTSD and I will be the first to admit, I could have gotten my shit together sooner, but I consumed myself in negativity and now he is gone and has filed for divorce after 8 months of separation, despite 6 medium and psychic readings telling me he would be back and to stop with the suicidal thoughts (even though I never told people I felt that way) and I am done. I am trying to get my dog rehomed and then I'll be killing myself and joining my daughter, my mum, my uncle and my grandparents.

All it would take is for him to say, "Okay, 3 months, and if I don't get the feeling back then that's it." And this would save my life because I could walk away knowing I really did everything to save the marriage. I am screaming out to the people that I know that can convince him to do this, literally screaming, and no one is listening. I failed my first attempt, I only took 20 tablets and didn't slit my wrists deep enough, but next time I don't intend to fail.

Imagine knowing you could have saved your wife's life if you had just stopped being a fucking stubborn asshole and stopped listening to that toxic motherfucker that claims to be your friend but is talking about you behind your back and didn't actually like you to begin with. I know if it was me, I'd be trying to help my ex.

• Hugs
Reactions: Irina and Escape plan
F

Fullof pain

Student
Jul 1, 2020
To have my soulmate back. I would choose life for him. To feel his arms around me, see his smile and laugh at his wicked sense of humour. I would give anything for even 10 minutes more with him.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Irina
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Not existing in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
SterileMoth

SterileMoth

Who knows man
Jul 9, 2020
Like many have said, having a chemically balanced brain. If I'd never been depressed perhaps I wouldn't have dropped out of school, never disappeared and lost friends, I'd be able to hold down a job and wouldn't sleep for 12+ hours, or cry when my alarm goes off at 10am. To not feel emotions so intensely that something that wouldnt even phase another person feels crippling to me. Not being on the chronic mental illness train heading straight to lifetime medication and suffering.

Lots of money would help too, removing the financial stress of life would be heavenly. To not feel so much like government property forced to live out life working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, in a place I hate, just to afford basic necessities, till I drop dead. I'd be able to explore hobbies, travel, give back to my parents, treat my friends, and help those who need it. If I was rich but still depressed I'd simply donate the majority of it, then spend the remainder to ctb peacefully haha.

Reactions: JAG_78 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I wish I could go back in time and relive my life with my current memories so I wouldn't make the same mistakes or be able to make better choices for myself.

Reactions: SterileMoth
scubaguy

scubaguy

Jun 30, 2020
Be a Kardashian... kidding lol had a few vodkas tonight. Not to feel like a leper

• Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78 and KleinerWolf
BeanyBoo

BeanyBoo

Jan 23, 2020
50% less physical pain would work for me.

• Hugs
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Getting the fuck out of this shitty country as far as I possibly can away from everyone I've ever known here

• Love
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Born into a good family of origin. A caring dad who earns money and takes responsibility. An understanding mum who could really care about my mental health, my socialization rather than the 100 percent scores on tests or straight A academic report.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Irina and Exhausted1705
E

Exhausted1705

Jun 11, 2020
Falling in love with a very patient and wealthy man. He'd pay my debts, move me to a better place and get me back on finishing my degree

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Stavrogin
J

Jojo81

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Money Money Money.... Being Rich.just 100 million dollars in my bank account now.

Last edited:
  • Love
J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
If my neurodevelopemental disorders disappeared and all the functional problems and anxiety and severe depression that goes with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBlue
F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
Having the love of my life be part of my life. She is literally the only thing that matters to me and she hates me. I don't want anything to do with life without her.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I want her back.
Is cheesy till it happens to you.
They say: you can find somebody else, don't worry.
But I do not want somebody else.

This will solve all my problems.
I will get strenght and motivation to put my life together and make progress.
I feel alone. Lost without her.

• Love
Reactions: failedjedi
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
For me, I'd love to have a normal brain. No ADHD, no PTSD, no traumatic brain injuries, just normality so I don't have to live with mood swings, poor judgement, overwhelming anxiety, etc., life would be so much easier.
Money. That's literally it.

If I didn't have to worry about money, I could quit working and write. I could put all of my limited energy (being disabled rocks!) and efforts into my writing, and maybe finally get somewhere with it.

If I didn't have to worry about money, I could live somewhere that isn't half an attic with no windows. I could have a small outdoors space, or even live in the city. I could go for walks in places that make my body and mind feel positive. I could access art and culture easily.

If I didn't have to worry about money, I could get a pet. Animals make me so much happier. I can't explain it. But I could finally have a cat. Maybe even two. My heart hurts just thinking about it...

If I didn't have to worry about money, I could access a therapist and access help for my trauma and BPD. I could afford medication.

If I didn't have to worry about money, I could get life changing plastic surgery. I could buy clothes I adore. I could feel good about my body for the first time in... ever.

Money would fix my everything. Money would open doors for me that right now are superglued shut. Money is what I need.

Money is what I will never have.

F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I want her back.
Is cheesy till it happens to you.
They say: you can find somebody else, don't worry.
But I do not want somebody else.

This will solve all my problems.
I will get strenght and motivation to put my life together and make progress.
I feel alone. Lost without her.

Exactly the same. Everyone just thinks you'll find someone else. We'll I did, and it's meaningless. I want her. I want the one. I would literally do anything to have her. It would save my life. But she doesn't care. So how can I care. She's fine with me dying, so I'm fine with me dying. In fact I welcome it. I can't wait for my SN to arrive.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Exactly the same. Everyone just thinks you'll find someone else. We'll I did, and it's meaningless. I want her. I want the one. I would literally do anything to have her. It would save my life. But she doesn't care. So how can I care. She's fine with me dying, so I'm fine with me dying. In fact I welcome it. I can't wait for my SN to arrive.
Dear internet stranger, my heart gets broken to read this...no. My wounds open and bleed for your pain.
As I know what you're going through.

I've seen lately a video. Thst expresses my feelings exactly. If you want the script for it, to know what it says, I will gladly give it to you.

Take care.