• Love
Reactions: voyager, rundschlinge78 and LifeSucks39
rundschlinge78

rundschlinge78

Jul 30, 2020
Too bad I can only die once
I would love to try other methods as well
wow, that would be a thing.
I want to have that moment where I absolutely know that I am dying, with no return, and to have the emotional release of knowing that my life is ending. I guess being stabbed or shot in the lungs would be slow enough, to really know that I am fatally, irreparably injured.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
What method you will be trying
I will die with SN (stat). A method that gives me enough time to experience dying, to enjoy.

But I would also like to try jumping from a great height. 200 m from a bridge or 400 m in the mountains. When jumping, I don't just know that I'll be dead in a few seconds. I could also see the floor approaching me.

I would also like to try out my winch strangulation device that I came up with. Which I could operate comfortably lying in bed with the wired remote control.
The feeling of the rope on the neck was a pleasant feeling in the many tests I did.

There are some other, non-common methods that are interesting.
wow, that would be a thing.
I want to have that moment where I absolutely know that I am dying, with no return, and to have the emotional release of knowing that my life is ending. I guess being stabbed or shot in the lungs would be slow enough, to really know that I am fatally, irreparably injured.
You understood me perfectly. :heart:

It's about this very moment when I know I'm going to die now. I am so incredibly looking forward to this very moment, so I would like to be able to experience it several times

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Astral316, Quinlor and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
My love I'm coming or I love u all I'm sorry
RIP Red, its hard reading your messages but I know nothing is hard for you anymore :heart:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Zappfe lover, Lorntroubles, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 1 other person