wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Partial hanging
Flubromazolam to put me toseep for 24 plus hours
And amitriptyline to stop my heart

Boom done
im all so looking for a way stop my heart so I can die do you know get the splays in Canada

Last edited:
Queer_Kenny

Queer_Kenny

Mar 26, 2019
When I finally decide to go, it will be full suspension hanging. It's really the only method that will work for me. I know I failed when I tried to hang myself before (once the noose slipped and released, the second time, I was found after only a few minutes) . I'm older now and it should work for me. It's worked for friends who failed and finally succeeded.

F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
Full suspension hanging is my best option

Reactions: limone

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
CO done properly when i give up on the cocktail of benzos, alcohol and nicotine, none of this getting into a car with smoking charcoal. Either a generator in a small room or charcoal in the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: reginafilangie
R

reginafilangie

Mar 20, 2019
I don't think I can make it through another weekend. I am sitting at work, talking about our schedule next week and I am glazed over, not present at all. I can't even believe I lack the willpower to stay off this site during the work day, but for some reason I still feel like this site will magically provide an easy method to help me disappear (even though I know it's ultimately up to me). How do people live like this long term? This is absolute torment.
I don't have a lot of options, can't do it at my house so it's either hanging myself from a tree somewhere, I go purchase a genny or bbq after work, or, find some hard street drugs that may or may not do the trick. I wish I had someone here to help, I truly don't think I can do this alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheesedoodle 1, 406metallicblue and F_ckthisplace
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I have decided to choose suspension hanging. It is 100% effective and easy to arrange

Reactions: F_ckthisplace and VikingWinger

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I don't think I can make it through another weekend. I am sitting at work, talking about our schedule next week and I am glazed over, not present at all. I can't even believe I lack the willpower to stay off this site during the work day, but for some reason I still feel like this site will magically provide an easy method to help me disappear (even though I know it's ultimately up to me). How do people live like this long term? This is absolute torment.
I don't have a lot of options, can't do it at my house so it's either hanging myself from a tree somewhere, I go purchase a genny or bbq after work, or, find some hard street drugs that may or may not do the trick. I wish I had someone here to help, I truly don't think I can do this alone.
I can give you some hints if you like.

Reactions: reginafilangie
R

reginafilangie

Mar 20, 2019
I can give you some hints if you like.
I would like that however, I feel as though you may be wasting your time because realistically I won't be able to find the balls I need to follow through by tonight or tomorrow. Yesterday I sat in the parking lot of the hardware store trying to will myself to purchase what I need and couldn't. CO seems the most reasonable considering I would have to plan to use my vehicle but I'm so terrified to screw up which is holding me back. Not that I still have hope of a good life, it's painfully obvious that is not the case. It has to work the first time.

Last edited:
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
I've been lurking for a few weeks now and have decided partial hanging to be the best route for me. I've been "practicing" and feeling consciousness slip with even hoody strings and throwing it over the support (not anchoring it) and holding the other end in my hand. It was painful (ish) trying to find the sweet spot but once I did... damn. It was comforting to know how I sort of had control of my life in those tests. Of course being that it wasn't anchored, I would survive. I put the string just below jawline with a slipknot, take a deep breath and slide down the wall.

Reactions: VikingWinger and Superfluous
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Gonna take Nembutal when I'm an old man because I've dealt with a health condition that has left me very undignified in the past.

Reactions: VikingWinger
VikingWinger

VikingWinger

Lost soul
Mar 26, 2019
I have decided to choose suspension hanging. It is 100% effective and easy to arrange
Full or partial? I'm thinking that or the night night. I'm a bit afraid the night night will fail.

Reactions: FauxEmotions, limone and reginafilangie
L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
Full or partial? I'm thinking that or the night night. I'm a bit afraid the night night will fail.
I gonna do it in few days. I've bought 2/3" hemp rope, then boiled and greased it. It will be attached to solid hook inn the ceiling. Everything is prepared now. I gonna step up a stool, then noose my neck and kick out the stool. My choice will be full suspension.

Reactions: Redrock
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm currently not actively suicidal, but if the time comes, it will be the firearms method (with a shotgun). This is because a firearm is much easier for me to obtain (I live in the US, in a state with relatively lax gun laws), and also the reliability of firearms in general. The messiness is a minor concern and if/when the time comes for me, I will take measures to mitigate that and make it easier for those I leave behind.

L

limone

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I consider full suspension hanging as 100% effective and easy to arrange. Possibly I gonna feel some pain but hopefully not too long...But it would be horrible to repeat attempts.

uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
I tried to CTB in the past by overdosing on antipsychotics, hoping to end it by way of cardiac arrest. It was painful; my arm went numb, then the numbness traveled to the chest. At one point, I couldn't feel my face. I obviously failed, and don't want make another attempt.

Now, I have two bottles of N and some Meto sitting in the cabinet. I have suicidal ideations every single day, and am ready to go through with it, but I told my friend I'll keep fighting. I sent her an "I'm sorry" text, and it breaks both our hearts. I don't know how longer I can hold out. I desperately want to drink it. It'll be so easy. I'll finally be happy.

DeepMind

DeepMind

Mar 26, 2019
For me it will certainly be a bathtub or car trunk full of argon (easy, reliable, legal, pain-free).

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Hanging cause I'm stubborn and dont like how celebrities figure it out and i cant

Reactions: heylightiforgot, shelledone, Superfluous and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
For me it will be full suspension hanging

Reactions: Hotsackage
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Mine: the night-night method. With some pillows and strong tape.
Why: I'm scared other methods are painful and don't know how to do them. This one seems simple.
Can u explain what that one is

Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Partial hanging

Reactions: Hotsackage
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I will pobably die by jumping, or hanging, because these are the easiest available methods, and if correctly done the deadliest.

L

Lets get out

Sep 26, 2018
Drowning, I don't care about the pain. My plan will definitely work

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Drowning, I don't care about the pain. My plan will definitely work

Yes, if you do it right drowning is most certainly deadly, and not even that painful. Because you will pass out.

L

Lets get out

Sep 26, 2018
Yes, if you do it right drowning is most certainly deadly, and not even that painful. Because you will pass out.
Hopefully I can doing it soon, I like the thought of floatingaround motionless and in peace

P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Rat poison or cyanide. I don't want to ruin my body or have someone find me all twisted or bloodied or purple from hanging. I'd like to die looking pleasant, don't want nasty imagery for whoever finds me

Looking pleasant after eating rat poison ? I don't think so.
My method would be hanging or SN.

Reactions: Lady black, burnedCookie and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I think I already answered to this question in another thread. Guess will be some thread about same subject.
There is a lack of imagination related about subjects, but it is a good question ever.
Pentobarbitol.
Because It should be painless, at least I think that and overall is because I hope that method works.
Besides, It'll be not necessary a rectal administracion if I use this method. hopefully.

S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
keeping it simple but efficient I've N & a bottle of metoclopramide. I will not survive 15g of pentobarbital. I thought I would have used it already but here I am. It's getting worse & worse, birthday is coming up; I don't think I'll make it thru summer.
From where u got N