Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I used to love playing Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and MediEvil with my dad :) just some good memories to hold onto as he would get into it as much as I did. Not just hand me an unplugged controller lol. Surprisingly my mom let me play Mortal Kombat Lol but she's a bitch, so it doesn't count.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Busdriver, Deleted member 19276 and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Animal crossing wild world, Kirby, rupees land, fire and water-that online game, Magic mice or whatever it was called-there was like a shaman and other players and you had to build a way to get to the end

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Life sucks, Sweet Release and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh so many memories playing games growing up. I started with the Atari 2600 and NES. They used to make games so damn hard back then.

It's hard to pick just a few. But I remember hurting alot of childhood friendships with Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Busdriver, voyager and 10 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Croc. Freaking Tomb Raider 1 and its invisible ledges -.-

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Adamsnolife, Deleted member 19276 and 5 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm showing my age here...favorite game of all time, Chrono Trigger on SNES =D

Good thread! I liked reading everybody else's!
Oh so many memories playing games growing up. I started with the Atari 2600 and NES. They used to make games so damn hard back then.

It's hard to pick just a few. But I remember hurting alot of childhood friendships with Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter lol.
PVP Street Fighter fucking ruins lives!! "You're cheating, you can't pick Chun Li and do the lightning kicks till time runs out EVERY TIME!" :pfff:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AllReturnsToNothing, esse_est_percipi, Captive of Mind and 6 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'm showing my age here...favorite game of all time, Chrono Trigger on SNES =D

Good thread! I liked reading everybody else's!

PVP Street Fighter fucking ruins lives!! "You're cheating, you can't pick Chun Li and do the lightning kicks till time runs out EVERY TIME!" :pfff:

Oh hell yeah, Tekken was my shit though! Yoshimitsu wins! Lol. First game I played though was Dr. Mario... I think.

Frogger was fun too

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver and Life sucks
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Oregon Trail and Leisure Suit Larry (when my parents weren't home... it was their game lol).

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, purplesmoothie, WFJ74 and 2 others
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Croc. Freaking Tomb Raider 1 and its invisible ledges -.-
Croc Legend of The Gobbos was an awesome game!

• Love
Reactions: Panna, Life sucks and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I remember Wolfenstein scaring the shit out of me and a friend lol literally would be like "mannn you play this level" hahaha jeeeez I was a puss then :P

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Artyom, Life sucks and 2 others
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Banjo and Kazooie, Yoshi Story for the N64 and that Star Fox game for the Game Cube.
Those were three awesome games!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Panna, Fehler, Artyom and 2 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
First game I clapped cheeks on though was Halo 2 and then even worse on Halo 3 lol then assholes started doing the two piece /:

Somehow the racist 8yr olds getting yelled at by mom just made it whole lol this was when Xbox live was around for a bit. This info also came from some black people I've known lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Artyom and Dreamless Sleep
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I remember Wolfenstein scaring the shit out of me and a friend lol literally would be like "mannn you play this level" hahaha jeeeez I was a puss then :P
LOL! Thats adorable!
Yeah I would have been the same.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and Blue LIPS
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Wasn't when I was a kid... but Duke Nukem has some fond memories for me too. I think it was my first FPS I played and it was fun beating up the strippers. haha

Also my first MMORPG Asherons Call... which I'm sure nobody has heard of.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and Blue LIPS
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I was crazy about this one game called Super Monkey Ball 2 :)) I also loved the Harvest Moon game series

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Wasn't when I was a kid... but Duke Nukem has some fond memories for me too. I think it was my first FPS I played and it was fun beating up the strippers. haha

Also my first MMORPG Asherons Call... which I'm sure nobody has heard of.

Hahaha it's great when you have memories like beating up strippers :P GTA days as well, good way to get your money back! Lol.

I think Doom was one of the first FPS games I played though, I remember the chaingun mainly and shitty graphics haha. Now I have Doom Eternal and love it, still a great game to this day. My weird neighbor in Florida got me into Diablo, I just remember being intrigued because her computer mouse had a cool red ball in it lol.
I was crazy about this one game called Super Monkey Ball 2 :)) I also loved the Harvest Moon game series

It's interesting to see all of these replies, some I know, some I don't know... I'll start the googling process to get an idea what y'all grew up with. Funny this is an overall idea because some of the "old heads" would say Pong lol which I have played a long time ago always being told "this is how video games started!" Galaga was also amazing, but mainly played that on arcade style game systems. Dig-Dug Lol I could name a lot.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Dreamless Sleep, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
Artyom

Artyom

Jun 14, 2018
Pretty much nothing but Halo and Call of Duty up until late 2009 when I got an access code for the League of Legends closed beta. Didn't log onto my XBOX much after that, almost nothing but League for a good few years. Feels weird to say League was a major part of my actual childhood

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19276 and Blue LIPS
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pokémon FireRed, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team were some of the games I played most. I didn't actually get to play video games until I was like 11 so I missed out on so many great games from the late 90s and early 2000s that all my friends had played.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: AllReturnsToNothing and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Pokémon FireRed, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team were some of the games I played most. I didn't actually get to play video games until I was like 11 so I missed out on so many great games from the late 90s and early 2000s that all my friends had played.

The GameBoy days? I had a purple transparent one lol.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, I had a Black Game Boy Advance SP. I also played some Licensed games for the system like Finding Nemo, The Cat in the Hat movie, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Looking back those games weren't that great but I remember whenever I got past parts that frustrated me really hard I felt so much joy. :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Blue LIPS
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Q-Bert :haha: It was so high-tech in 1982...
Qbert ani

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Uh huh, Deleted member 94, Disappointered and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ups on the DS. I think it was the first game I ever completed lol

Edit: OH and Mario kart on the DS. My friend and I played it during lunch and although he kicked my ads it was fun lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Am I that old? Apparently.. We didn't have computer games. The first real live computure I saw at school when I was eleven..

We did boardgames and play outside...

The first game my son did on the pc I remember, Freddie Fish :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Busdriver, voyager and 2 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Am I that old? Apparently.. We didn't have computer games. The first real live computure I saw at school when I was eleven..

We did boardgames and play outside...

Hahaha I had my fair share of board games as well. Clue, Life, Shoots and Ladders, Monopoly(I sucked), Hungry Hungry Hippos, Parcheesi, Sorry! :) trying to think of more.

I actually want to play Mancala now, I used to kick ass at that

Played Manhunt a lot as a kid as far as outside goes, 4 Square and Hop Scotch

Miss the 4 Square "cherry bomb BITCH!" Moments lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OccydePoes
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Sooooo many I can't even list them all. Grew up in the Atari 2600 era I remember loving Adventure. Then with NES/SNES Super Mario Bros., Ghosts'n'Goblins, Zelda, Metroid, Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts, Super Metroid... and my favorite game of all time on the PS1 Final Fantasy 7 :)
Oregon Trail and Leisure Suit Larry (when my parents weren't home... it was their game lol).

OMG I have memories of me and my friend trying to answer the trivia questions so we could prove we were old enough to play Leisure Suit Larry LOL

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Dreamless Sleep
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Pong https://playpong.net/
River Raid on the Atari console
Knightlore or the ZX Spectrum
Elite

Well, you did say when I was a kid :blarg:

Wolfenstein 3D
Doom
Quake
Half Life
Baldur's Gate 2
Neverwinter Nights
Guild Wars
WoW

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Deleted member 94, 262653 and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Oh man, I forgot about PC games. I actually had a copy of one of the Spy Fox games. I remember being stuck on the first area for so long because I had no access to the internet but it felt so rewarding when I finally figured things out for myself! Later when I did get internet I also used to play all the Flash games on the Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel websites.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Tetris
Just seeing these gray-greenish colors fills me up with joy.

15C4D80A B65F 4176 BAD6 3764352E5362
And Bomb Jack. Man!!!! Loved that game.

6935CA7C CA9D 4C59 A676 CB9E7F56A504

Last edited:
Reactions: Uh huh, ghostspace and voyager
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Reactions: ghostspace
UnsureWhatToDo

UnsureWhatToDo

Feb 29, 2020
In no particular order, Gamecube Tomb Raider, Gamecube Animal Crossing and City Folk, Epic Mickey, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong County Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Reactions: ghostspace and Sweet Release