Yuki Tenuki

Oct 30, 2020
Diablo II. Oh my gosh, I loooove this game :D

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Putput! Putput travels through time was especially fun. When I was a bit older, Tamagotchi life was a good one. I still have the first edition Gameboy, but I've misplaced the changer :aw:

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
donkey kong, pole position, primal rage

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
For me it was Tetris, commodore 64 was my first gaming adventure with flimbos quest and other tape games which took hours to load.

But my most favourite is final fantasy 7 on psone and Zelda series from Nintendo.
Putput! Putput travels through time was especially fun. When I was a bit older, Tamagotchi life was a good one. I still have the first edition Gameboy, but I've misplaced the changer :aw:
Did it not run on batteries?

succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
Ah, my first console game I can remember playing was Lion King on the Sega Genesis. My favorite games growing up though were Sierra or Lucas Arts point and click games, like King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, EcoQuest, Full Throttle, Monkey Island, etc. My first FPS was Halo 1.
Oh man, I forgot about PC games. I actually had a copy of one of the Spy Fox games. I remember being stuck on the first area for so long because I had no access to the internet but it felt so rewarding when I finally figured things out for myself! Later when I did get internet I also used to play all the Flash games on the Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney Channel websites.

Oh I used to LOVE the Humungous Entertainment games. I played all of the Spy Fox, Freddi Fish, Putt Putt, and Pajama Sam games. I actually bought them all again on my phone semi-recently, haha.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I used to play tetris, pac man and some weird game where you had to collect diamonds (floppy disc).
Later I played civilization, anno, some other strategy based games, simcity, the sims 2, some horse riding games (lol), rollercoaster tycoon and zoo tycoon (cd-rom).
I played every game so often...I pretty much mastered them all but couldn't get enough.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, DocNo and antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Does anyone remember The Sims 2 and the spin offs? Like The Sims 2 Bustin' Out and The Urbz Life? :ahhha: I was obsessed.
Yesss, I also remember the first Sims game. By today's standards it's rudimentary, but I loved it. I used to go to build mode just to listen to the music. :ahhha: I was obsessed with starting cake businesses in Sims 2. Sims 3 was the best imo - many options and an open world.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Brick In The Wall and Cakes
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Yesss, I also remember the first Sims game. By today's standards it's rudimentary, but I loved it. I used to go to build mode just to listen to the music. :ahhha: I was obsessed with starting cake businesses in Sims 2. Sims 3 was the best imo - many options and an open world.
Yess omg! Haha!
Agreed! I'm very tempted to download The Sims 3 on PC atm!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Brick In The Wall and antigone_iris
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Sonic, crash bandicoot, resident evil Jill and Carlos, resident evil Claire and Leon lol

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Brick In The Wall
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Drawn to Life and Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. Made by the guys who made Scribblenauts.

Two games with meh gameplay but a super compelling story, at least when I was a kid. The ending of the second game still stands out to me to this day and I'm excited to play the new game coming out this December.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
The early MECC and Maxis games.

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ping. Or was it pong? Old Skool!
River Raid, Knightlore on the ZX Spectrum.
Wolfenstein 3D
Doom
Half Life
Baldurs Gate series and Neverwinter Nights

• Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Diablo II. Oh my gosh, I loooove this game :D
This game was a huge obsession of mine for some time. The LoD expansion pack was really on point too.

Ping. Or was it pong? Old Skool!
River Raid, Knightlore on the ZX Spectrum.
Wolfenstein 3D
Doom
Half Life
Baldurs Gate series and Neverwinter Nights
Ping!? :))

It's pong so you got it on the second guess atleast. Some solid games there. Wolfenstein and Doom really set the bar high. Then came Quake and Duke Nukem as well.

I think I'd here for hours if I listed all the games that had an influence on me.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This game was a huge obsession of mine for some time. The LoD expansion pack was really on point too.

Ping!? :))

It's pong so you got it on the second guess atleast. Some solid games there. Wolfenstein and Doom really set the bar high. Then came Quake and Duke Nukem as well.

I think I'd here for hours if I listed all the games that had an influence on me.
I forgot Quake! I wanna change my answer, slip Quake 1 and 2 in there. Q3 was multiplayer and I hadn't got a connection so meh.
Oh and ofc Diablo.

• Love
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Most of the games i play as a kid where from Nintendo 64: Donkey Kong 64, Diddy kong racing, banjo kazooie, Pokemon Stadium and practically all the pokemons since 3t gen (in the game boy).
The ones i most play as a teenager: Fable+Hlf2+Tf2 (my favourites), Css (only zombie mod), and Portal.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
crash bandicoot.

although I sucked.

• Love
Reactions: demuic
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
3 level Chess - me and my brother, cool rules (house); teleportation, choreography weird stuff like that
Stratego with the occasional punch in the face
Touch football with a nut punch penalty for stripping the ball, one kid had to get surgery, i feel bad. =/
it was funny though.
Atari 2600 when everything else sucked.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Pong
Space invaders
Asteroids
Pac man
Donkey Kong
Dragons lair

We didn't have computers or consoles.
We saved our quarters for trips to the arcade. Mostly we played outside, rode our bikes around. Played table top D&D.
You've seen Stranger Things? It was just like that. I was 10 in 1982.
Going to the arcade to play video games was a rare treat.

Now I'm an old man with an Xbox and playing video games is all I do.

Reactions: Deleted member 23374
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Mainly just the n64, donkey kong, conkers bad fur day (my parents saw a cute squirrel and rented it for me from blockbuster) the banjo games, the loz games
and my favorite favorite mystical ninja. I didnt have the controller pack to save the game, so dying or turning the n64 off meant replaying from the beginning. It's such a weird but comfy game, and I still enjoy it today. The most memorable part for me by far was finally managing to beat this godawful minigame in order to progress to the next segment after weeks of trying as a kid, and then I found that gorgeous music as the treat.

LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
There were no video games when I was a kid, we played board games like Risk, Monopoly, etc. First video game I played was Pong, in college. When PC's became available I got into them heavily, but never got into gaming.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Wolfenstein, Doom, Half-Life, Silent Hill :smiling:

Reactions: Disappointered