• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Same like now gun

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and voyager
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
At 11 years old, ideation started
16 slit wrist (wrong way), ODd on Prozac and any pills I could get my hands in the house.
36 stashed sleeping pills and liquids, failed impulse attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and allesistgut
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Was 11 and .y Dad had recently told me that I was a terrible person and that I would end up in prison before 13. He then told me he should have had my mom get an abortion while she was pregnant with me and that his life wouldn't be so lousy. Basically my birth ruined his life. So, grabbed a bottle of asprin,walked outside to the empty lot 2 houses down and swallowed about 20 or 30 of them. Didn't work, needless to say. Just a pretty nasty stomach ache.

Omg I'm so sorry your dad told you that!
I was very scared of prison when I was a child (well, still today. It's hell!)

This world is certainly a cruel place. I mean, how can even some children want to ctb? Ridiculous!

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Omg I'm so sorry your dad told you that!
I was very scared of prison when I was a child (well, still today. It's hell!)

This world is certainly a cruel place. I mean, how can even some children want to ctb? Ridiculous!
Its life. That and several other events gave me major abandonment and anger issues. Its likely the reason I am typing these words on this forum right now. Its why I am am begging and pleading with the one person I truly love more than anything because I hurt her very much, because of....my abandonment and anger issues. But, again,life. It might not be FAIR, but its still life.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and WornOutLife
brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
i contemplated death obsessively as a depressed child, and when i first realised that i could actually bring about my own death (not knowing at the time what suicide was), my first idea was to stab myself. i would stand in the kitchen alone and hold the sharpest knife to my "heart" and imagine falling forward. god, me as a kid really needed help lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
very classic for me, nothing out of the ordinary. i tried to overdose with paracetamol and ibuprofen when I was 15, didn't work... and i had fantasies of drowning since I was like 11 or something

• Hugs
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I suppose technically the very first would've been command hallucinations telling me to jump in front of a train.

However, I think my actual first method that I ruminated on was full suspension.

• Hugs
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I always thought it would be easy to just go buy a shotgun and blow my head off... Until I saw way too many videos of people trying this method and failing... I just know I would fuck it up too and end up surviving with half a face and half a brain

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and Isisnefert
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Mid 20's was when I first had suicidal ideation. I still think I use it as a 'quit button'. It's comforting to know if I can't take it anymore. If life just gets too shitty and there's nothing that's going to make a difference I can check out on my own fucking terms.

I visited lostallhope and thought the exit bag sounded the best. I also use to fantasize about driving deep into the wilderness.. pushing my car into some remote lake, and then drowning myself. I used to search out little remote lakes in Canada and zoom in on salelite view to see if any were actually remote. Saved a few spots.. just cause.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut, voyager and Isisnefert
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I don't know how you considered train either, that method has always been waaaaaaay too terrifying to me. The first method that I considered was starvation, (which I submit, some might argue is even worse than train), and I failed at it completely, lasting only 3 days without food (I was drinking water still). These days, I only really consider SN. (Of course I would prefer N or inert gases, but those have their own difficulties, as you know).

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and Isisnefert
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
For me it was hanging, I had a long rope that I'd gotten from the back of a truck at school, and tried to learn how to tie a noose. Embarrassing to say I never did figure it out, and afterwards tried restoring to the plastic-bag-over-the-head method. Not my brightest moment ‍

• Hugs
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Jumping. Read a couple-years-old article about a place nearby where people jumped to their deaths. When I actually got there I saw barriers had been put up. I hadn't been deadset on actually doing it anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut, Toonloon and JinZhin
JinZhin

JinZhin

Student
Nov 2, 2021
When I was a child, I thought about drowning a lot, since I haven't learned how to swim and really liked water I guess

• Hugs
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I always wanted a gun to end it after seeing it in a few movies and realizing how easy was it. I ruled out hanging and jumping because I used see my mother trying to end herself almost half a dozen times with those methods and failing. Maybe I was scared of those methods in my subconscious because of what happened to my mother after her failed attempts so I never even considered hanging until I joined this forum. Although my previous attempts were with poison and medicines. I can never get gun so I have to go with SN.

• Hugs
fatefulstillness

fatefulstillness

ghost.
Oct 24, 2021
When I was a child, I didn't call it suicide, although I knew what it was. I was conditioned to avoid the word because it sounded awful to the adults around me. I don't quite remember how I first learned about it, or if it was something I felt first and then found the name for it; but I recall this strong feeling of identity every time I would hear about someone ending their life, even if it was a movie or the distant conversation of adults who thought I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. The funny thing is, even when I would never get in trouble, in my terrible silence, I wasn't a very obedient child. Even funnier is the fact that I would daydream about my death and not feel any guilt, something I found hard to do as I grew up. Back then, drowning or getting lost somewhere and letting something bad happen to me were frequent thoughts.

In my teenage years, I thought about jumping as well. There's this bridge in my town, but it's not very high. I knew this; it didn't stop me from wanting it.

These are methods I would never try now, and I'm happy I know better options.

• Hugs
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
Taking the cover off of the breaker box and just grabbing it while bare footed was one, the other was bleeding to death by cutting wrist. I know better now though and actually am partial to the night night

• Hugs
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
the earliest method that i can remember considering was jumping in front of a train (i think i must have been 13 or so). however, i always changed my mind of going through with this method as i didn't want to traumatize the conductor or anyone else who would be on the train.

but i also think i can vaguely remember wanting to try and suffocate myself somehow when i was quite small? those memories are pretty foggy though so i can't be sure.

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
I was around 10 when I first tried to kill myself by taking a bunch of basically harmless hormone tablets and paracetamol
From then until I was around 14 I tried a bunch of comically bad methods like slitting my wrists (didn't even get close), ODing on alcohol (yes, really), CO poisoning but I just chucked some charcoal into a fire, etc

• Hugs
S

SNO

Oct 6, 2021
i first tried with an amitryptilene od but i only had like 30 so it wouldn't have worked anyway
Really! I was told amitriptilin is really dangerous if taken even a smidge over the recommended! How did you feel

ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
In the beginning I thought about stabbing myself in the chest a lot, thankfully I never went through with it.
I guess my first actual attempt was when I was 12 and tried strangling myself with my shoelaces in the school bathrooms.
Looking back I was pretty stupid lol. I didn't bother to do any research whatsoever, or think about how I would actually pull it off.
I just wanted out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, allesistgut and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
11 - Drown

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and allesistgut
J

joshua123

Feb 15, 2022
Cutting myself with broken glass at 12 :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and allesistgut
Helplessturtle79

Helplessturtle79

Aug 28, 2021
I think I was around 15 or 16. I wanted to do an exit bag. My dad drag races and is super into cars, so I thought I could use inert gas from the stuff he had, but I knew he'd notice if someone had been messing with his stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My first serious attempt I tried to run away from home and hoped to die of starvation or thirst. I only lasted about 6-8 hours before I pulled up to some random house and begged for food. They gave me food but they also called the cops who were already looking for me.

• Hugs
Erosella

Erosella

Mama Anarchist~<3
Feb 20, 2022
Earliest time I can think of is when I was 14, and learned you can OD and tried to on Aspirin. Lol boy was I wrong.

• Hugs
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Burning myself. (I wonder if I'm the only one whose first suicide method choice was burning, seems really rare that anyone other than a few monks burn themselves, since it's supposed to be really painful.)

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and Dr Iron Arc
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I tried to hang myself in my closet when I was 9, only the shelf/rod just came down because it wasn't secured very well..along with everything sitting on top of the shelf part. lol

• Hugs
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
When I was around 12, I would pray every night to God to not wake up in the morning. Since I didn't get answers, I thought that I would take matters into my own hands. I carefully put out a plan that I would take a kitchen knife (without even sharpening it) and stab me in the guts. Stab me repeatedly in the guts, the abdomen, the tummy. Now that I think of it, I just see the pain it would have brought me before death.

• Hugs
Mrikaii

Mrikaii

Feb 15, 2022
I was also 12 and the only thing I knew about methods was from movies, so I planned to OD on whatever medicine I could find. I'm glad I never did.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and allesistgut