• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I'm not planning on ctb'ing just yet, just want everything ready if I do. Does anyone have a list of stuff I should cover? Or a example of someone else's note I could read. I want to make sure my family and friend knows it wasn't their fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brown-Jacket Revy
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Just write from the heart.

Write your intentions, why you did it, and that your choice had nothing to do with anything they did or didn't do.

Reactions: Brokensaddle
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
It sounds corny but the best thing to write is what's in your heart. Depending on your situation (and what your family/ friends know about your situation), your note can encompass a lot of different things. You can give your reasoning if you want to, or not, that's up to you. You can be as vague or as detailed as you wish. You can look up suicide notes that people have left, that may give you some insight. It is a very personal thing so obviously everyone's will look different. I would defienelty mention (a few times) how much you love them and that it is not their fault. Let them know how sorry you are to leave them, and that they don't deserve this sort of pain. You deserve to find peace, and I am so sorry that it's come to this.