• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreamsofescape

dreamsofescape

Jul 17, 2021
In the last two years my desire to CTB had decreased, but lately I almost can't stop thinking about it again. The thing is, I recently became a mother and I literally can not go ahead with it because obviously she's going to need me for a decent amount of time. Maybe in, I don't know, 15 years or so I'll be able to finally do something if I'm not recovered - I'm really trying my best to get better -, but for now I would like to know what do you do to make the wait a little more bearable - like some kind of hobby or whatever that's gonna keep my mind out of my thoughts -, since I'm going to be here for a long time yet and I'm so morbidly bored all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: IWantToSleep, insanedoomer, xBrialesana and 2 others
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
Focus on loving your kid. Having one is not something I'll likely have, and kids are a blessing. Engaging in play and helping them grow is a joy..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ming, xBrialesana, samsaragothands and 2 others
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
In the last two years my desire to CTB had decreased, but lately I almost can't stop thinking about it again. The thing is, I recently became a mother and I literally can not go ahead with it because obviously she's going to need me for a decent amount of time. Maybe in, I don't know, 15 years or so I'll be able to finally do something if I'm not recovered - I'm really trying my best to get better -, but for now I would like to know what do you do to make the wait a little more bearable - like some kind of hobby or whatever that's gonna keep my mind out of my thoughts -, since I'm going to be here for a long time yet and I'm so morbidly bored all the time.
it only decreased my urge to ctb .
even if i still have the idea and the need .
but the pain now is not too hard .

Reactions: dreamsofescape
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just try to sleep as much as possible, and I try to distract myself and pass the time. I do not enjoy anything honestly. The way I see it, all I am doing is waiting around for death to come, as no matter what it is inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: insanedoomer
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
I just try to sleep as much as possible, and I try to distract myself and pass the time. I do not enjoy anything honestly. The way I see it, all I am doing is waiting around for death to come, as no matter what it is inevitable.
yeah same .

dreamsofescape

dreamsofescape

Jul 17, 2021
Focus on loving your kid. Having one is not something I'll likely have, and kids are a blessing. Engaging in play and helping them grow is a joy..
Thank you, I'll focus on that. Maybe she is the drop of joy my life was missing all this time.

Reactions: insanedoomer