• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trampingtroll

trampingtroll

Mar 20, 2024
heyyy,
my birthday is coming closer... do you have any ideas on what to do for one's birthday when being slightly suicidal?
i don't feel like celebrating and don't want anyone to mention it's my birthday, but at the same time also don't have the energy to tell people my needs..

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Happy early birthday!
Get together with friends, enjoy your hobbies, favorite movies, favorite games, listen to music you like, eat your favorite food, spoil yourself with clothes or whatever you like

those are some suggestions.

Reactions: Jiyuurakka
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
It was my birthday recently and I passed it alone. 😥 During depression i like to be alone with my passions and nothing more. I don't think I'll ever heal Btw, but you never know...

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
It was my birthday recently and I passed it alone. 😥 During depression i like to be alone with my passions and nothing more. I don't think I'll ever heal Btw, but you never know...
Happy late birthday!

trampingtroll

trampingtroll

Mar 20, 2024
what did you end up doing alone? / what are the passions you do on your own?

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
heyyy,
my birthday is coming closer... do you have any ideas on what to do for one's birthday when being slightly suicidal?
i don't feel like celebrating and don't want anyone to mention it's my birthday, but at the same time also don't have the energy to tell people my needs..
Birthday hat on one self , … I repeat birthday hat on oneself the string wrap around

Small cake for one self , good part is you don't have to share if you're on hiatus ….

Music ,

Make a wish , it's your birthday. 🎉 even if it dosent come true , it might so just go for it

( also happy early birthday , I hope it's a nice one for you) 🧡

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
what did you end up doing alone? / what are the passions you do on your own?
studying/reading, gaming, lately also 3d printing. I also like running, but i live in a small residential area where i don't really want to interact with ppl.

Reactions: trampingtroll
trampingtroll

trampingtroll

Mar 20, 2024
heyyy,
update: i might have found something to do (doesn't involve celebrating in the traditional sense and i won't see anyone i know, which is great) and makes me trust, i won't kms on my birthday and two days after. right now, the plan is to hitchbike ~300km from where i live to buy a good bike trailer from craigslist. and then either hitchbiking back again or just cycling.

Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
I don't celebrate my birthdays. I also make sure that no one knows when my birthday is, so that no one can congratulate me. I really don't want any attention on me.

trampingtroll

trampingtroll

Mar 20, 2024
I don't celebrate my birthdays. I also make sure that no one knows when my birthday is, so that no one can congratulate me. I really don't want any attention on me.
i feel that! my favorite option would be to make myself forget when it is haha

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
heyyy,
Yeah here's the suggestion do what I do who gives a shit being here another year is no reason to celebrate especially if you hate this experience like I do

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
heyyy,
Honestly, I got completely wasted for my last birthday. I went out, bought alcohol, shut my phone off, made my favorite food, and listened to whatever music/watched whatever I wanted. It may have ended up with my contacting 988, but hey! Could have been worse! I just didn't care as long as I was too drunk in the moment to remember!

I hope you have as good of a birthday as you can, whether you remember it or not.