• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just want to be up all nighter and only sleep during the day reason why is because I've always love nighttime.๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŒ™

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't want to wake up under any circumstances, I just want to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. It sounds so peaceful to simply sleep for all eternity, all I wish for is to be eternally unaware of this cruel, hellish and harmful existence, to exist is so incredibly undesirable.

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I actually wake up crazy early because of insomnia and I like it. I like having a few hours to myself at the beginning of the day before I have to deal with people. I do have to go to bed at the same time as most 7 year olds but it's worth it.

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I wake up early even though I don't really have to. I've always been an early riser. I think that the early morning is the best part of the day. It's so calm and peaceful. It's nice having t some time to myself before the day begins and problems start.

sserafim

sserafim

they say itโ€™s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'd want to go to bed and wake up at a different time everyday, otherwise it'd be boring. Ideally, I would sleep forever and never wake up though

Reactions: Unsure and alone