• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just want to be up all nighter and only sleep during the day reason why is because I've always love nighttime.๐Ÿฉท๐ŸŒ™

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't want to wake up under any circumstances, I just want to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. It sounds so peaceful to simply sleep for all eternity, all I wish for is to be eternally unaware of this cruel, hellish and harmful existence, to exist is so incredibly undesirable.

Reactions: sserafim
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I actually wake up crazy early because of insomnia and I like it. I like having a few hours to myself at the beginning of the day before I have to deal with people. I do have to go to bed at the same time as most 7 year olds but it's worth it.

O

Orange Cat

Oct 19, 2023
I wake up early even though I don't really have to. I've always been an early riser. I think that the early morning is the best part of the day. It's so calm and peaceful. It's nice having t some time to myself before the day begins and problems start.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'd want to go to bed and wake up at a different time everyday, otherwise it'd be boring. Ideally, I would sleep forever and never wake up though

Reactions: Unsure and alone